Triptych - Cover

Triptych

Copyright© 2012 to Elder Road Books

Chapter 37

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 37 - The continuing adventures of Tony, Melody, and Lissa. You should read “Model Student” to understand this. Now sophomore art students and trying to understand and manage their new life, Tony, Melody, Lissa and their friends attempt to come to grips with the larger reality of life outside of college as well as in. Some sex in most chapters, much sex in some. The trio finally discovers it is in love—with each other and someone else! This story includes an abused submissive woman.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

WENDY DID HAVE US BEAT. She wore a tuxedo-printed T-shirt with a v-slash cut-away at the bottom that just exposed her pussy. We all got a good laugh and persuaded Wendy to drop the servant role and sit and have breakfast with us. And what a breakfast! There was baked apple-cinnamon French toast that was unbelievable. Sausages. Bacon. Melon balls sprinkled with goat cheese. More coffee. Hot cinnamon rolls. And Mimosas. We were at the table eating, laughing, joking and staring at each other’s naughty bits for an hour and a half. We might have stayed there even longer if it hadn’t been for my phone.

Wendy grabbed it.

“Tony, Melody, Lissa, Kate, and Wendy speaking,” she said. “With which birthday boy would you like to speak?” We all cracked up laughing. There was only one person who’d call me this morning and I was going to have some explaining to do. Wendy handed me the phone.

“Hi, Mom,” I said. I laughed and both Mom and Dad wished me a happy birthday and asked who I was entertaining. I promised to introduce them to everyone at Thanksgiving. I didn’t exactly want to try to explain Kate over the phone and when I started to mention her she shook her head. We would have to talk about this before the holiday.


We had the newspaper torn up and lying all over the living room when Kate turned to Wendy.

“Miss Martin, were there any deliveries this morning besides the newspaper?”

“Why yes, Miss Holsinger. With all the birthday festivities I forgot about them. Shall I bring them in now, ma’am?”

Okay. I get it. When you’ve got lines rehearsed as well as these, something big is about to happen.

“Kate? What are you up to?” Melody asked. “Remember, we still haven’t given you your birthday spanking!”

“Oh no! Please don’t spank me, Miss Anderson. I promise I’ll be good. And I so want you to lick my pussy,” Kate said in her best little girl voice. We all howled.

“I think that we should change the rules,” I said.

“Yes,” Lissa joined in. “Instead of a birthday spanking, you’ll get a birthday licking.”

“Mmm! Do I have to pass out again?”

“Only if we do a good job,” I assured her. “Now what’s going on?”

Wendy had just returned with a large flat box. She left again and soon arrived with another and left again. A minute later she struggled in with another box and flopped down on the sofa, spreading her legs in a most unladylike way. Damn! I hadn’t seen quite that view of Wendy before. It was worth the look. Lissa elbowed me.

Kate stood in all her glory in front of the fireplace. It’s not that Kate’s perfect—not like Lissa is. Nobody else in the world could be that goddess-like. Maybe Kate’s eyes are a little wide-set or her mouth is a little big. Her areola are slightly oval instead of perfectly round. But—oh my god!—she is perfect when you put it all together. She reached up on the mantel to where we keep the little bell. When she rang it, I could almost see her entering the room in that purple dress she wore to the party just five months ago. It was the first time I saw her legs and I was almost speechless. Now I could see her legs, her tummy, her breasts, her pussy. Only her hands and the top of her head were covered.

“Melody, Tony, and Lissa,” she began. “I thought you were all strange when I first met you. A model-turned-athlete. A bouncy girl from out East who could never sit still. A boy who never looked at me and always seemed so sad. Then I saw Tony paint Lissa and Melody, and I fell in love,” she said. I was already feeling a prickling in my eyes and could see that Melody and Lissa had tears nearly ready to escape.

“I didn’t know what love was until that day. I could see it in each of you from that point on. And you reached out and included me. You made me feel wanted—loved. I love the three of you. The sun rises and sets in your eyes. I love being with you. But I discovered something else, and last night and this morning, I really figured out what it means,” Kate said. She looked at Wendy with her eyebrows raised and Wendy rushed out of the room, returning a moment later with a glass of water and a hug. Kate took a big drink and then went on.

“I love you, Melody. I love the way you get excited and bounce. I love your sense of humor. I love your smell and taste. You are so beautiful. You didn’t send me away like I thought you would. You let me into your life and into your family. I love just holding hands with you at school. I love you so much!” Kate rushed to Melody and wrapped her arms around her. The two girls kissed with tears running down their cheeks. Lissa melted back into my arms, but we just watched.

Eventually, Kate recovered herself and returned to her position in front of the fireplace.

“I still want you to lick me,” she giggled. Then she turned to Lissa. “Lissa ... my god, you’re beyond beautiful. If I believed in religion, I’d worship you. I love you. You were so gentle with me. You showed me what strength was all about. You showed me that women are strong—even women who are unspeakably beautiful. And you turned your mirror on me. You made me beautiful. All I had to do was look into your eyes and I could see me as you saw me. And I was so lovely and loved and lovable. And you have the best tongue in the world!” We all laughed through our tears. “I love you, Lissa. I will always love you.” Lissa was sitting in the middle of the sofa and barely got her arms open before Kate was in them, smothering her face with kisses.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.