Opportunities - Cover

Opportunities

Copyright© 2012 by Westside24

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - There are many nice women in this world and meeting them isn’t all that difficult if you keep your eyes open and do a little courting as well as say the right things.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

At work, there were a number of new clients who wanted some help in estate planning. Couple that with three real estate closings and settling two personal injury claims made for a productive week.

Brian thoughts were on the workout Debbie gave him and the promise he saw in Laurie. He gave Laurie a phone call and asked her if she was free this weekend and would she want to go to Danny’s and Josh’s final basketball game of the season.

“I would expect that your sister and her husband will be there. If you being with me present a problem or makes you uncomfortable, I can understand if you don’t want to go.”

“No, that’s not a problem. I already told Helen that we have met. What time will you pick me up?”

Brian told her and said maybe they will go out with the Frasier’s along with Danny, to get something to eat after the game.

He was looking forward to this weekend and being with Laurie. She was good company and a fun person to be with.

It was a hard fought game with the home team winning in overtime. Danny and Josh had some playing time but the starters played most of the game. Frank and Helen didn’t say anything about Laurie being there with Brian during the game or at the restaurant after. It was a nice way to spend an evening.

After dropping Danny off at his dorm he drove Laurie back to her condo. She told him she had a very nice time and would like to do something like this again. He was a little disappointed when she told him he didn’t need to get out of the car. She did lean over and gave him a very nice kiss on his cheek. He didn’t know if she was teasing him but he enjoyed being with her so he assumed that she just wanted to take things slowly.

In the afternoon at work one day, his secretary told him that there was a Debbie Fallon on the phone who wanted to talk to him.

“Hi Debbie, what can I do for you?”

“I am free this evening since my daughter won’t be getting home until late. I was wondering if you would like to go out somewhere to eat. Plan B would be that I could pick up some carry out and come over to your place.”

Brian knew what Debbie was offering and it wasn’t just food. He also remembered the pleasant experience he had in being with her and her passion in making love.

“I think I would prefer Plan B. Let me give you my address and I should be home by six.”

At his condo he heard his doorbell chime a few minutes before six. He opened the door and let Debbie in who was carrying two large paper sacks. He helped her with her coat and couldn’t help but notice the tight short skirt she was wearing that nicely framed her butt and legs.

“I decided to do Chinese, I hope you like it.”

“I am sure I will. Can I get you a drink?”

With a devilish smile she said, “No, I’ll pass on that as I don’t want to dull my senses.”

They ate the food but while they were eating and having some conversation, the looks they were giving each other were conveying more than what their words were saying. They both knew what was going to happen when they were done eating and both of them were eagerly anticipating it.

After he put his fork down Brian said, “That was good and I am stuffed. I couldn’t eat another bite.”

“So am I, let me put the leftovers in the refrigerator and you can have them later.”

In walking back to Brian Debbie took his hand and said in a sexy voice, “Now it’s time for dessert” and led him to his bedroom.

It was a pleasant dessert thought Brian. Between kisses Debbie helped Brian out of his clothes. Brian also helped Debbie undress but he wasn’t that fast as his hands were spending a lot of time in kneading her breasts and tweaking her nipples.

Once all their clothes were off and they reclined on the bed, Brian stopped her from being the aggressor this time. He asked her to just lie back and enjoy while he nursed on her breasts. While he was doing that he had one hand caressing her clit. He could tell from her actions she was enjoying what he was doing as she had at least two orgasms but he could also see she was a little frustrated in that she wanted to be a more active participant. She finally took control by pushing Brian to where he was laying on his back and mounted him cowgirl style. She rode him till she could feel his warm spend enter her.

There was some cuddling afterwards but the time just seemed to have flown by. Debbie was lying up against Brian with her hand going up and down his torso, lightly caressing him.

“That was enjoyable but I do need to be going as my daughter will be coming home soon. I do have a little time before I need to go.”

“Woman you have drained me, I don’t think I can reload at least not for a while.”

“Let me see what I can do” and she moved down his torso to mouth his shaft.

She was partially successful in her efforts but when she put her finger in him and massaged his prostate she accomplished what she intended as she felt him discharging into her mouth. He kissed her and told her what a wonderful lover she was.

At his door he gave her once last kiss and told her he enjoyed being with her and her Plan B.

With a devious smile and her hand groping his package she said, “You should see what my Plan C is.”

That night and into the next day few days at work, Brian was having some nice thoughts about his experience with Debbie. He was having a tough time concentrating on work. He was brought back to what was happening when his secretary buzzed him and told him his three o’clock appointment was here. He saw on his daily sheet that it was a Ms. Arlene McCowan and she was here for estate planning.

Brian’s secretary showed her into Brian’s office and he was momentarily taken back when he looked at her.

“Excuse me for saying this, but...”

She stopped him and said, “Yes, I am Debra Fallon’s mother. I also want to thank you for the compliment you made when you saw the picture of Debra and me. Debra told me what you said and it just made my day.”

“Please have a seat and tell me what I can do for you. If I may say so, you really do look like Debbie’s older sister since I have now seen you in person.”

“Thank you again, I am a widow and Debra told me that you specialize in estate planning. I just want to set up my estate so that I am prepared when the inevitable comes. I brought my will and completed the inventory of the asset form your secretary e-mailed me.”

Brian took this paperwork from her and studied it. He noticed that besides her house which was mortgage free, she had a considerable amount of investments and a substantial life insurance policy. He asked her what she wanted done with these assets and she told him that she wanted the bulk of them to go to her daughter but she also wanted some of them to go to her granddaughter.

They discussed the specifics and Brian told her his recommendation would be to setup a living trust. He said that they should re-title her house into the trust as well as her investment account and the beneficiary of the life insurance policy. The trust would spell out who gets what and when. He took some time and discussed the advantages of a living trust with her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.