The Pool Party - Cover

The Pool Party

Copyright© 2012 by PTK

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Fun at the pool along with sexual fun. An evening of multiple partners

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

"Hi, I'm Rick mind if I join you," is all he said when he sat down at my table.

"Not at all, I'm Vikki," was the answer he heard as I got up and walked away from the table.

He followed me out the door of Starbucks, apologizing about being a Dick Head. I was about to get into my car when he blurted, "You are beautiful, just wanted to invite you to a pool party Friday night."

I stopped turned around, noticed he was damn cute. I needed something to do Friday night, so I let him invite me to his pool party. I put the piece of paper with his address on it in my clutch then left.

Friday afternoon I googled the address of the party it was in an exclusive area of Lake Travis. Rick looked to be close to my age, no way he owned a house in that area, probably his parents. I was skeptical of his motives. I was also extremely bored, and fucking hot horny. He had told me the party started at nine.

I debated on whether to go or not, then about nine I pinned my hair up, slipped into my white string bikini, a half blouse tied in the front, split shorts rolled at the waist to make them extremely short, and some sexy wedges. I could hear the rowdiness going on when I rang the bell of this beautiful house. Rick opened the door I was surprised he remembered my name. He greeted me with a long hug it did feel good, he did look remarkably yummy in his swim suit.

"I am glad you came, come in, let me introduce you around, and get you something to drink," he said.

We walked through a beautiful entrance way into the living room the French Doors opened to an expansive patio and pool with a couple dozen guys and girls mingling. We walked around him introducing me to mostly guys then he asked "what would you like to drink?"

I told him, "A double Patron no ice salted rim."

He grabbed a guy walking by introduced him as Zack, then told Zack to protect me till he got back. Zack was fucking hot, if anyone needed protection it was Zack from me jumping on him. Rick made his way back with my drink then Zack wondered off to the pool to make other girls drool over his body. Rick and I talked, danced a bit until he was taken away from me by his duties as the host.

I went in search of Zack. I saw Zack sitting with some girl on the far side of the pool. I knew he noticed me when I turned around slipping my shorts, blouse, and wedges off. I could tell by his facial expressions. I sat at the edge of the pool dangling my feet in the pool while sipping on my third Patron'. It was not long before he headed toward me.

He look down at me then asked, "Are you going to get wet tonight?"

I bit my bottom lip and said, "I am wet."

Chuckling he asked, "If he could join me in my wetness?"

"Of course, I would love to be saturated with you," I blurted out.

He sat real close to me arms and legs touching. He knew I was wet for him and with him. We chatted for a while flirting all the time then we slipped into the pool. I did not hear the music or notice the other people when he leaned over and kissed me. A soft, gentle, perfect first kiss hinting of more to come. He took me deeper and deeper into the pool. He kissed me again, a longer wetter kiss with tongues tasting each other, while his hands wondered over my back. He whispered into my ear "I would love to go deep with you." Then he kissed me again a long, passionate kiss with tongues battling, and his hands settling on my lil butt. Our kiss broke as our eyes met I could see the longing in his eyes, also knowing he could see the same in my eyes.

He asked me if I were a Longhorn I told him hell yes! Then he asked me If I wanted to see a shrine to the longhorns Rick has. I was thinking I wanted to fuck him, while he was thinking he wants to show me Ricks longhorn shrine. We got out of the pool, gathered my clothes then he led me down the hall, opened a door. Burnt orange everywhere, the walls the bed spread and sheets, memorabilia everywhere.

He walked up behind me, smoothed my damp hair to one side, kissing my neck he pulled the bow out of my bikini on my neck, then on my back. The top of my bikini fell to the floor his hands replaced it on my breast. We were kissing his hands rubbing my breast and hard nipples, my wetness spreading to my bikini bottoms. His lips and hands began to slide down my body, his lips tracing down my spine while his hands were sliding down my tummy. He untied the bows on both sides of my bikini, the bikini falling to the floor exposing all of me to his mouth and hands. His hands ran the full length of the front of my legs while his lips were exploring my ass and the back of my thighs. When he spread my cheeks, I let out a little moan while his tongue slipped over my anal area to my pussy. I was so wet when he started rimming me while he slipped a finger into my more that wanting pussy. At first one finger, then two, his tongue on my asshole and his two fingers inside my pussy moving in a fast scissor motion was too much.

My orgasm sprung out of me in a, 'Please fuck me now' gasp of pleasure.

I turned toward him, my bare chest against his bare chest the passion between us was extraordinary. I slid down him kissing his chest then slipping his suit off releasing his beautiful cock. My hand too small to wrap entirely around his cock. I guided his cock to my tongue as I flicked my tongue to tease the tip of his cock. I began to stroke his hard cock taking it deep into my mouth, sliding down it and sliding off it. Licking up the bottom of it and sucking his balls, then sliding my tongue around and around the head of his cock. I could taste the precum on the tip of his cock I slid my mouth over it again and again, cutting my eyes up to see his reaction. His breathing became shallow moans became louder I sucked harder and harder, sliding it as deep into me stroking him wanting to taste all of him. I knew he was at the edge. I cut my eyes to share his orgasm with him. His cum was on my tongue now sliding down my throat and trickling down my chin. We were both smiling as we shared the taste with a long kiss.

We lay on the bed kissing while exploring each other with hands, and mouths. I slid back down on him, wanting to get him hard. I wanted that cock inside me. His cock stiffened while I was sucking and stroking it.

I looked up at him with my fuck me now eyes then blurted out, "Fuck me now."

He slid on top of me, his hard cock rubbing on my legs as we kissed. I guided the head of his cock into my pussy. He began to stroke me a little at a time exceedingly slowly at first his size was more than I had ever experienced. He slowly slipped all of his cock inside me. The feeling was incredible he was touching me deeper than anyone had. He began to stroke me faster and harder. Our bodes were now in rhythm. My back arched my moans became screams my orgasm traveled up and down my body. He stopped deep inside me letting me experience all of my orgasm. While our tongues were tasting each other in a long, hard, passionate kiss, he slipped his cock from my pussy. I slid down to taste my juices from his cock, taking him into my mouth I began to suck him. Slipping my tongue to the underside of his cock licking up and down as my eyes cut up to see his reaction. His moans of pleasure turned me on even more than I was. He slid me up his chest, then abruptly down on the bed on my tummy. He pulled my hips up slamming his cock into my hot, wet, pussy in one motion. He began fucking me hard, his cock pounding into my pussy made me scream with orgasmic bliss. I heard the slap of his hand on my ass, a split second before the white pain went through my body, then again, and again.

"Oh fuck yes," I screamed "Spank me again."

The sound of the smacking of his hand on my ass, was such a turn on, I wanted more, and he delivered. He was fucking me harder than I had ever been fucked. That combined with the white pain traveling through my body gave me several orgasms all linked by the white pain. He slowed the movement of his cock, leaning to whisper in my ear the he wanted us to cum together. He slipped his hand to my crack then slipped a finger up my ass. His finger fucking my ass while fucking my pussy sent me over the edge. I came like I had never before quivering, shaking, and moaning moans of pure orgasmic bliss. Just as, I was in mid orgasm he smacked my ass the white pain collided with my orgasm like two freight trains colliding. I felt his release of hot cum inside me his moaning and orgasmic jerking added to my delight.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.