Solara - Cover

Solara

Copyright© 2012 by Doc Oc

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - New twist on Robinson Crusoe

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Space   Pregnancy  

When I came to on the surface I managed to pull myself from the wreckage, and although battered and bruised I was in pretty good shape. After a couple of days to gather some strength I managed to dig graves and bury my comrades. My tracking records showed that the other ship actually stayed in orbit for almost 4 days before crashing about 100 km from my location. The next day I put together a travel pack and set out for the other ship, I was curious and wanted to check out the ship for technology and crew.

After 4 days walking through a forest of trees bigger than the Redwoods of Earth I came upon the other ship. I was very cautious and looked it over from a distance for the rest of the day before deciding that there were no survivors. The next morning I approached the ship and discovered that the crew where a race of avians and started taking the bodies from the wreak. I took a break after about 3 hours and discovered that I had found 25 bodies and had only gone through about half the ship. I spent the rest of the day burying the bodies I had already found. The following morning as I was searching the ship I heard a noise from what appeared to be some kind of storeroom. After I got the hatch open I discovered that there was one of the avians trapped and obviously hurt by falling debris. I managed to dig the 'person' out from under all the mess and laid it on the sleeping pad I had set up for me.


As I looked over its body I noticed what appeared, to me, to be some human characteristics. It had arms and legs similar to me was approximately my size but weighed almost nothing and it had feathers and WINGS. Checking it over I found that it had the wing, arm and leg as well as some ribs on the left side broken. I carefully examined the rest of its body and found that the facial structure was similar to mine except that the eyes were more to the side about where my temples were. The feathers were a beautiful silver-grey color, darker on the back, lighter on the front and with flecks of black, blue and gold, especially around the eyes. The mouth was more like a covered beak as it had lips but what amounted to a single tooth that went from one side of its mouth to the other. Nostrils were flat to the face with no nose. Hands had extended length in palms and fingers, 2 extra joints, and the feet were similar in that the toes were longer and had vestigial claws. This one also appeared to be female as it had what I believed to be breasts, 4 nipples with mounds (?); just below it's over sized ribcage. But, with no external genitalia, or even knowing what it would look like, I had no way of knowing for sure.

I carefully tried, and it seemed successfully, to set the broken bones and hoped that it would survive so that I could find out more about it. I finished burying its shipmates, 31 of them, and settled in to try and nurse it back to health. I searched out and found water that my instruments said was safe for me to drink and I hoped would be safe for my patient. I also found what appeared to be fruit and nuts that tested safe. Over the next 10 days the avian tossed and turned but never became conscious. I kept its lips moist and tried to get it to eat some of the fruit, but with only limited success. The morning of the 12th day as I was checking it over I noticed that its eyelids were fluttering open and after about 20 minutes they opened and looked at me. It came wide awake and tried to jump away but with its bad arm, leg and wing it just screamed out in apparent pain and collapsed back on the pad.

I raised my empty hands to show it I had no weapons and meant it no harm; I offered it water it gratefully took it and drank down all that was in the canteen. It went to sleep. When it woke up and I tried to communicate to it that I had set its broken bones after pulling it from the wreak. It appeared to calm down somewhat and when I helped it sit up and then went around and pointed out where I had buried its friends and when it realized what the mounds meant I noticed what I took to be tears in its eyes. It tried to 'speak' but all I heard was a sing-song melody that sounded nice but I had no way of understanding.

I spoke to it and then pointed to myself and said "Jason" it looked at me puzzled and I did it again, it then mimicked me and it came "Ason".


Over the next 3 months, as it healed, and with the aid of a video encyclopedia from my ship, its vocabulary grew as did mine as I tried to mimic its sing-song language. It could now walk around but not as yet fly and together we stripped its ship for everything that could be of use to us. We managed to understand enough of each other's language and I found out that indeed it was a SHE and its name was Solara.

As the area where Solara's ship was, was better stocked with available food and water I made the 10 day round trip to my ship 4 more times to strip it of everything usable. As we settled in to a routine of trying to learn each other's language and working at trying to assure our survival I noticed that we were spending a lot of time in close proximity. I also noticed that I was having thoughts about what kind of a future we might have as we were so different.

We had been stranded for about a year (Earth time) when one day I saw her bathing and got a really good look at what was under some of those feathers. She had breasts all right, 4 of them, about 34C and as she cleaned the rest of her body I noticed she had something between her legs that, as I got a raging hard-on, I prayed was a pussy or its equivalent. Later that evening she caught me jack-in' off and asked me what I was doing. I just stammered with no real answer and got up and walked away.

The next morning she came to me and asked; "Is that your sex organ?" I blushed and said "Yes." and then we started talking about each other's sex practices. She said, "I too am having trouble as I'm young and have yet to mate for the first time. I am ready every 32 days but without a mate I will never have the chance to bear young."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.