Seminal Influences - Cover

Seminal Influences

Copyright© 2012 by Sterling

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - In 1968, Cyrus is an average high school geek until he makes a discovery. Men's bodies naturally encode their thoughts in their semen. Cyrus swears he's devised a drug so that a woman's cervix can decode those thoughts and memories. At first, people think it's just a boy's delusion, but they become convinced, one by one. When it finally goes public, Cyrus's magic potion turns the world upside down.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   First   School  

"Hey, Bethany!"

"Oh, hi, Cyrus."

Cyrus White was a flaming geeky nerd. Bethany McCarthy was sort of a popular girl, but always trying to scrabble a little higher in the social standings. But Bethany had sought him out as a lab partner in chemistry, and it worked out well. He knew everything without trying, so she essentially copied his lab reports. He was always willing to explain anything she wanted. As a result, her grades were up. It wasn't cool to be seen with a flamboyant nerd anywhere else, but people saw the advantages of having one for a lab partner.

Cyrus would love to get into her pants, Bethany knew. A lot of boys wanted to get into her pants, of course, but flaming nerds were even more clueless than the average boy about hiding it. Cyrus was a gentleman, though -- harmless in that regard. If only one of the cool guys like Jake or Sam were interested in her ... Her pants were not off limits to the right boyfriend, asking the right way at the right time.

"I've been working on biochemistry, you know?"

"Yeah, I remember."

"Did you know that the secretions of the prostate gland are very complicated?"

"Um, well, if you say so."

"It turns out that a man's memories get encoded in the proteins that his prostate gland makes. And with the right receptors, it ought to be possible for someone else to read those memories out of the proteins!"

"Um, really, that's interesting. Why do you say 'a man'? Are you still in the 1950s or something? How about 'a person'?"

"Oh, well, um, you know what the prostate gland is?"

"No, something about helping you lie down?"

"No, it's something only males have."

"Yeah, right."

"No, really! It's part of their -- our -- reproductive system. It makes one of the components of semen."

"Mmm-hmmmmm."

"A male's ejaculate contains sperm cells but lots of other things too, and the secretions of the prostate gland are the most complicated."

"Why are you telling me this, Cyrus?"

"Oh, well, you see ... the natural organ that could receive those memories would be the cervix -- you know what that is?"

"What kind of an idiot do you think I am?"

"Oh, I don't think you're an idiot. It's just you didn't know about the prostate gland."

"Well, they're hardly the same kind of thing."

"Whatever. Anyway, I have this chemical I've synthesized that should change a cervix so it can read the memories encoded in the semen! It's not as hard as you might think..."

"Yes, and?"

"Well, I was hoping to try it out."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah! And I thought that, like, you're always wishing you could understand electron shells a little better. I was thinking that if we tried this experiment and it worked, you'd know more!"

"And just how does this experiment work?" She'd reel him in slowly.

"Well, the idea is that you'd drink this stuff" -- Cyrus brought out a small vial -- "then I'd put some of my semen against your cervix, and we'd see how it goes."

"And how are you proposing to put your semen against my cervix?"

"Oh, well," said Cyrus, coloring. "I suppose I could, um, masturbate and give you the, um, ejaculate to insert, I guess that would work. But the more robust experimental condition would be for me to apply it directly to your cervix while the semen is very fresh. You know, a penis is perfectly designed to help deliver semen right to a cervix without the need of any implements, right? Sometimes a cervix is hard to reach with a finger, but a penis is just the right length --"

"I get the picture, Cyrus!" snapped Bethany. "That's the most pathetic pick up line ever! And only a nerd would think of it!"

"Oh, um, gosh, I guess it might seem that way, but it's true! I think there's potential here for something big!"

"And how would it feel to you to deposit this semen right where you want it to go?"

"Oh, well, as a scientific experiment, that doesn't really enter into it, but I guess it would probably feel pretty good. But you might like it too, you know. The books say that with proper stimulation and technique, a girl can also receive pleasurable sensations --"

"Cyrus!" said Bethany heatedly. "If you want to fuck me, why don't you just ask me?"

"But I don't! That's not the point!"

"You don't find me attractive?" said Bethany with a pout, toying with her prey.

"Oh, well, yes, very much!" said Cyrus with enthusiasm. "I had just read that girls don't usually want to engage in sexual intercourse unless an emotional relationship exists as well -- or unless the boy is really very attractive himself."

"Well, you never know until you ask."

"You want me to ask you?"

"Only if you want to."

"OK." Cyrus took a deep breath. "Bethany, would you let me engage in sexual intercourse with you?"

"No!"

Cyrus looked confused. "But ... but why did you have me ask if you were going to just say no?"

"Because I wanted to have the fun of saying it to you. 'No, no, no!'"

"That's not very nice of you."

"Well, your story about coming in my pussy to help me with my chemistry isn't very nice either!"

"Oh, forget it," fumed Cyrus. "It's real, though, I promise. I'm not making it up."

The thing was, Bethany knew Cyrus was sincere. He might be crazy, but he was sincere. He really thought he could improve her understanding of chemistry that way.


Bethany couldn't get Cyrus's idea out of her mind, and she hatched a devious plan.

Anne Waters was not a popular girl. She didn't know how to dress right or wear makeup or get a decent hairstyle, so she should have posed no threat. But she was naturally pretty, and some of the boys took notice, even the ones who should know better. She was also not very smart, and she moaned that her parents were constantly pressuring her to improve her grades. She studied a lot, but it didn't seem to do her much good. She went on dates sometimes, and the boys seemed interested in her innocent good nature. A popular boy who took her as his girl could lift her up the social ladder in one fell swoop. She said she was determined to stay a virgin through high school -- and holding out was good for a girl's position. But if she let a guy nail her casually, she'd get a reputation as a slut and she'd be out of contention. At least Bethany thought she had it worked out; it was hard to be sure.

Brian Robertson was both cool and smart. He kept pretty quiet about being smart, but he didn't deny it either. Bethany was really hoping Brian would take an interest in her. Could he find a way to destroy Anne and get Brian to notice her more at the same time?

"Hey, Anne," said Bethany when she found her at lunch one day. "How's the chemistry going?"

"Terrible! I just can't seem to get it, no matter how hard I try. My parents are going to be so mad!"

"It is hard, I know. But I had an idea. You know Cyrus, my lab partner?"

"Yeah."

"He's incredibly smart, and he's got this thing where a smart boy can help a girl learn things."

"Really, how?"

"What he says is that if a boy and girl have sex, then his know-how is in his sperm, and she can kind of learn it just from getting it inside her."

"What?"

"Yeah, that's what he said. The girl has to drink some potion first, I think he said."

"Well, if Cyrus says it, I bet he knows what he's talking about!"

Man, was Anne naive.

"Well, anyway, I had this idea. Brian's really smart, you know? And if I could get him to agree to do it to you, would you be willing, so you can learn chemistry better?"

"Um, hmmm," said Anne, blushing. "My parents would kill me if they found out."

"I guess, but they don't have to, right?"

"You think I could do something like that and keep it a secret?"

"Why not?"

"Huh." She paused. "You think he'd do it?"

"Maybe, would you like me to ask him?"

"I don't know..."

"No obligation; I'd just be asking."

"Well, OK, I guess..."


"Hey, Brian."

"Hey, Bethany, what's up?"

"You know Anne, right?"

"Sure."

"Do you think she's hot?"

"Oh, I don't know -- physically I'd say she's pretty cute."

"How'd you like to, you know, do it to her."

"Like date her? She's not exactly with it," he said, pointing to his head.

"Yeah, but this wouldn't be that. It would be just sex. See, Cyrus has this crackpot idea that guys' cum has their knowledge in it, so if they give it to a girl, she can learn what he knows." It was exciting to talk about sex with Brian.

"Right, so how come dumb blonds don't get smart in a hurry?"

He was so clever! "Oh, he said the girl has to take some potion that he cooked up."

"Cyrus is really wacky."

"Of course it's just a wacky idea, but that's not what matters. What matters is that Anne's willing to believe him. So you'd just meet, do it to her, and that would be the end of it. All very hush-hush, too."

Brian smiled. "Well, when you put it like that..."

Good, Bethany thought. And now he thinks of me and sex together.


"Hey, Anne, remember what we were talking about? Brian says it's a go."

"Oh, that's nice, but I've changed my mind."

"What?"

"I've changed my mind. I can't give myself away like that."

"But you told me you'd do it!"

"I hardly made a promise!" Anne smiled.

Bethany sighed. What Anne said was reasonable enough -- getting her to consider it in the first place was the more amazing part. Her plan had backfired. What would she tell Brian? Maybe she'd have to offer herself as a substitute? She felt a brief surge of blood to her loins at the thought. But of course she would then ruin herself just as she had hoped to ruin Anne...

But something was amiss. Anne didn't act like a girl who'd decided not to try a fool stunt; she didn't have the aura of a girl who had closed the entire subject and decided to save herself for marriage. She acted sneaky, like she knew a secret. Bethany would have to think about it more.


Cyrus let Anne in and ushered her quickly up to his bedroom. His parents and sister weren't due home any time soon, but he didn't want to take any chances.

Anne spoke first, earnestly. "Now, you're sure you're never going to tell anyone?"

"Yeah, I promise."

"Like, my parents would kill me if they found out."

"Right, I won't tell."

"And everyone at school would call me a slut."

"But you're not a slut! This is for science!"

"That's not the point," Anne said with a sigh. "But I'm ready. You're going to teach me chemistry."

"Um, first you drink this," he said, handing her the small vial.

"OK," she said. She looked at the clear liquid, took a careful sip, then downed it. "No taste at all."

"No, it shouldn't, so that part's good." Now came the hard part. "So, um ... Have you ever done it before?"

"No, you?"

"No. So I guess we're in the same boat." He gave a nervous laugh.

"So I guess we have to take off our clothes down below." She sat on the side of the bed and took off her shoes. Then she reached up under her dress and stepped out of her panties, then lay back on the bed, but left her dress still smoothed down. She seemed very calm.

Cyrus stood there transfixed. Suddenly he realized Anne was noticing his inaction. He knew what he had to do, but it was all happening so fast. He sat and removed his own shoes, keeping his socks on as Anne had. Then he got up and pulled down his jeans and briefs, and blushed to realize Anne could now see his cock. It was pretty full of blood but not exactly hard. He hoped it looked OK, but reminded himself that Anne probably didn't have anything to compare it to.

Anne stole quick glances at his cock, but didn't show any obvious reaction. "I read about it in the library," Anne said. "They said to avoid pain from a hymen tearing I could stretch it first, so I did, a couple days ago, and it's not sore any more. They said if I could get four fingers in then a penis should fit too. And now I'm supposed to rub myself so I get wet enough." She dutifully hitched her dress up and began rubbing her vulva.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.