My Wife and How She Became a Hot Milf Sex Slave Slut - Cover

My Wife and How She Became a Hot Milf Sex Slave Slut

Copyright© 2012 by Mike S

Chapter 6A

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6A - How a man's fantasies were fulfilled. Codes are for entire story and may not occur in first chapters.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

The Garage and Yard

Joan and Barbara left the porch and Mike watched their sexy asses swing to the edge of the house and then they turned the corner and were out of his sight.

"Are dogs really that good at sex?" Joan asked the older woman when they were out of Mike's sight. "How does it feel to have them lick your pussy?" Barbara laughed

"It seems the young wanna be animal doctor wants to take care of more than the animal's medical needs," Barbara responded."Haven't you tried any of the dogs at the pound before?"

"Oh no," Joan gasped and then stopped as Barbara had stopped. They turned to look at each other. "I've worked at the pound mostly weekends during college for spending money and to take care of the animals and only started a full 40 hr week since graduation. I'm going to have to move out of dad's house soon since I won't come to work at the paper, so that is another reason Master's offer of employment is so fantastic. I'll be able to get a nice apartment and a better car, maybe one of the house's here in the community Master is creating. My future just seems so much brighter since I met you and Master."

"We'll see sweetie," Barbara told her. "Let's go see if the dogs need anything and let them out to run. They've been in the garage too long." The women again started to the building as Barbara considered what Joan had said. She knew the dogs had been excited by her presence earlier this evening and was sure they were going to want to play, but her body and maybe Joan's was what they would want to play with. She had already thought of Joan's situation and needed some alone time with her man to discuss her idea and if she could get Joan into fucking the dogs also, her plan would be much easier to become reality.

Barbara opened the side door of the garage and was immediately knocked to the ground by the charging dogs. Demon, Lucifer, and Devil, Mike had named them, jumped her and began to lick their lover to show their appreciation at being let out. Demon, who had a black eye the others didn't and was his tell tale marking, licked her lips and Barbara opened her mouth to let him in and then sucked on his tongue in a deep French kiss. The others licked her body for a second and then ran off into the evening's darkness to apparently take care of business. Barbara wrapped her arms around Demon's neck in an attempt to keep him with her but the dog managed to pull away and ran off after the others.

"Did you let that dog stick his tongue in your mouth?" Joan asked, surprised by that.

"Yes, and then I sucked on it and French kissed him. If one of them licks your face just open your mouth and they'll do it to you also," Barbara told her. "Now I am going to get on my hands and knees, pull my thong aside and wait to see who comes back to fuck me first." Barbara did as she said she would do and began to rub her clit and didn't have to wait a full sixty seconds before a dog was back and she felt his tongue take a lick of her wet slit.

"Oh that's it baby, eat mommy's pussy ... lick me good and then mount me and make me your bitch baby" she moaned as the dog's tongue worked its way from her clit to asshole. "Oh Joan honey, can you see who is licking me? There's a light switch inside the door to the left." Joan went to the garage door and after a moment's fumbling found the switch. She was surprised when an outside light beside the door came on as well as the interior light.

"Barbara, do you want me to turn it back off?" she asked. "I didn't realize there was an outside light that would illuminate you."

"Why would I want it turned off?" Barbara panted as the dog worked his tongue into her cunt. "To keep people from seeing what's going on? Honey I've been fucking these boys in the yard in broad daylight. I don't care who sees me doing it and the neighbors who are staying, at least the women, will see me on stage doing it in a week, so why worry now?"

Joan moved beside the couple and knelt down to look at the dog and began to describe him. When she said one black eye Barbara stopped her

"It's Demon, he has the one black eye but if you check their collars, you'll find a name tag dangling from it" she panted as Demon managed to work more tongue into her cunt and lap at her inner walls. "Oh yes baby, fuck mommy's cunt with your tongue. Oh fuck, you have to fuck mommy soon." Joan was so busy she hadn't seen another dog return to the area while sniffing Barbara's scent in the air. When close, a second scent assailed his keen nose and drew him to the young blonde. He knew this wasn't his normal bitch, but she still had the smell of a bitch in heat.

Joan had unconsciously reached back and pulled the thong from the crack of her ass and moved it aside over a buttock, exposing her sex holes and began to rub her clit as she watched Demon eat Barbara's pussy and listened to her moans as the dog sent her up the mount of pleasure. Suddenly something hit her in her back and sent her sprawling forward. She managed to get her hands out just in time to stop her face from hitting the ground.

Devil had realized the bitch was not in the proper position for him to mount and that he couldn't get to the sweet smell he was sniffing so he had leaped to place his forelegs on her shoulders but hit the girl between her shoulders instead but it had the effect he wanted and the sweet smell of the bitch was suddenly in the air in front of his nose. His tongue flew out and ran a quick lick up the oozing slit before him.

"What the..." Joan started to say and then the tongue hit her and a shudder ran through her body. "Oh fuck that feels good," she said and wriggled her ass. Barbara had seen the girl fly forward in her peripheral vision and looked over to see the dog with his nose apparently in the girl's ass.

"Honey, I think your questions are about to be answered because I think one of the boys is about to make you his bitch," she moaned as she felt Demon pull back from her cunt and his body land on her back a moment later. "Oh good boy ... fuck mommy now." She felt Demon's cock jab to the left of where they both wanted it and then to the right, but the third thrust struck home and suddenly several inches of hot, throbbing dog cock was imbedded in her. "OH FUCK YES ... THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD ... COME ON BABY FUCK ME ... FUCK ME DEMON," Barbara cried out as she thrust back to get more of the cock into her.

Mike heard Barbara cry out and smiled as he wondered if Joan was going to experience her first dog fucking, or was it her first he wondered. Working the pound, maybe she had experienced it already. Either way he had noticed the light when it had came on so he made his way to the corner of the house and leaned against it as he took in the scene before him. He couldn't identify either dog from that distance but Barbara had identified Demon when she called out. Barbara was closest to him and broadside to him and he saw Demon's ass as he rapidly hammered it into his bitch. On the other side of her he could see what must be Joan's ass in the air and the top of a dog head behind her.

"Oh fuck yes..." he heard Joan panting. "Fucking eat my pussy ... oh fuck that tongue feels so good ... so rougher in texture ... so much bigger ... oh fuck ... fuck ... FUCK I'M FUCKING CUMMIINNNNGGGG!!!" she screamed. Mike could see her ass moving as she thrust it back at the tongue and tried to shove it into her body. Suddenly he saw the dogs head come up. NO ... NO ... DON'T STOP ... PLEASE LICK MY PUSSY" he heard. The dog ignored that plea and Mike saw him rear up and Joan's ass vanished from sight under the dog's body.

"Oh fuck he's cuming all over my cunt," Joan panted as a hot fluid splashed on her. All of her time at the pound and she had never seen dogs fucking so had no idea that the dog was preparing her, shooting his pre cum over her crotch area to prepare it for his cock. "Oh fuck it's so hot ... oh fuck it feels so good and there's so much ... AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" she screamed as Devil decided his bitch was ready and speared into her warm grotto on his first thrust. Three inches of hot dog cock entered Joan and spread her cunt further than it had been before. She had longer cocks shoved in her, not knowing there was more to come as Demon wasn't half way in, but never one so big in diameter.

"Oh fuck, he's splitting me apart," she cried. Seeing Mike standing at the corner of the house she called to him. "Please Master ... get him off me ... he's too big."

"Just relax," Barbara told her between her own pants. "Relax and your pussy will accommodate him and then you'll feel like you never have before. Oh yes Lucifer baby, come to mommy, let mommy take care of your problem." Joan looked to see what Barbara was talking about and saw the third dog had returned and his cock was fully exposed and ready to fuck one of the bitches. The scent they were giving off as his brothers had their fun was driving him mad. Hearing the bitch call him, he went to her and when he felt her hand on his cock he obediently lay on his side and lifted his leg to allow her greater access to it.

He had been in this bitch's strange hole, at the opposite end of where nature told him to be, but it felt good and while not able to thrust his knot in and tie with her like nature intended, it felt good and she allowed all his cum to shoot into the hole and stay there. It had felt almost as good as tying with a bitch although he had no idea he had been given what humans called a blowjob and the human bitch had swallowed his cum and that was why it hadn't leaked back out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.