My Wife and How She Became a Hot Milf Sex Slave Slut - Cover

My Wife and How She Became a Hot Milf Sex Slave Slut

Copyright© 2012 by Mike S

Chapter 4A

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4A - How a man's fantasies were fulfilled. Codes are for entire story and may not occur in first chapters.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEX WITH DOGS. DO NOT READ IF THAT OFFENDS YOU.

Day Four: Bab's morning

Barbara rolled over in her bed and threw her arm out and it settled on something in the bed with her. Startled, her eyes flew open and she saw her new Master looking at her with a smile.

"Morning Babs, why don't you take off that sexy lingerie and put on a shirt and skirt. No bra or panties, just the outer clothing. We'll stop for a coffee and breakfast sandwich on our way to the pound where you can see if there are any dogs there you'd like to try out and bring home," he said. Barbara smiled and threw off the covers and jumped out of bed. As she stripped out of the light blue lingerie she had worn yesterday she noticed the crotch was stiff with cum and lifting it she sniffed and then licked the crotch. Last night flooded her mind as she recalled her Master fucking her in her ass and cunt again and then she had licked him clean. Her pussy juiced at the thought of that hard rod ramming into her body and the multiple orgasms he had given her.

Her Master had also gotten out of bed and went into the bathroom and she could hear him pissing into the toilet which made her realize she had to use the toilet also. Mr. S was climbing into the shower as she entered the bathroom and after emptying her bladder she climbed in with him. His back was to the shower door so she grabbed the bar of soap and began to wash his back. Mr. S had heard the click of the door and so had not reacted to her touch, other than to enjoy it as she rubbed over his back. Turning he wrapped her in his arms and kissed her.

"Good morning again beautiful," he said as he released her. "I could almost get used to this so maybe I should move in." Barbara's breath caught in her throat. She had never married and had allowed few men to stay the night, let alone live with her. But last night had been wonderful and it felt comfortable and safe in his arms.

"What about the slut next door and all your other women?" she asked.

"Business is business and I'll fuck whoever I want," he curly replied. "You will fuck anyone you want and anyone I tell you to. I've had a thing for you since I first saw you on the poster at the Pussy Cat adult theater in Oceanside CA back in 68 when I was at the Infantry Training School and then Sniper School at Camp Pendleton before leaving for Nam. I keep the penthouse at the Hilton downtown but could be out of it in a day if you'd like me to shack up with you." Barbara was surprised, he hadn't told her or ordered her, he had asked if he could move in and suddenly she very much wanted him to but thought she should think it over.

"Can I have some time to think it over?" she asked.

"Sure Babs, we'll get dried off and dressed and then go to Mickey D's drive thru for breakfast. I'll call Tony and tell him to find an Invisa-fence company and to order your property enclosed in it. Then we'll hit the pound, let you look over and try out the dogs and return here. We'll put the dogs in the garage until the fence is installed. We'll go over to the slut's house and get her and her husband sent out, I think to third and Main and then go watch her work the corner as her husband tapes her activities. He can either hide and do it or tell the john that if he allows him to tape the session, he'll make sure he gets a copy. What do you think, which way should we go?"

"I think he should hide while doing the taping. That way no one is scared off or refuses to allow the taping. But how do we work his hiding if she's working the corner?" Barbara asked.

"I'll call the garbage company and have a brand new dumpster placed just inside the alley with holes drilled and then place the slut where her husband can tape her talking to john's and then change to another hole in the front to get her servicing him. I'll have it prepared for locks and have them get a couple of padlocks and then lock it up so no one can use it for trash." Mr. S responded after a moment's thought. "I'll take care of that and calling Tony before we leave here." He stepped from the shower and grabbed a towel but Barbara snatched it away and began to dry his body herself.

"Yes I could definitely get used to this," he said and smiled at the redhead. So could I, Barbara thought and it would be nice to have a man around and I'd never have to worry about anything or anyone, being his woman. Mr. S then took a towel and began to dry Barbara's body although after he dried her legs with the towel he ran his tongue in between her legs and made that part of her wet again.

"We want a nice scent for the dogs to pick up on," he explained as he looked up at her and smiled. Barbara looked down at him and smiled in return and then made up her mind.

"Why am I being treated so nice and like an equal, Master?" she asked. Mr. S stood and wrapped her in his arms again.

"Call me Mike and I never told you to call me Master," he said. "I ordered you around the other night and yesterday and will again, but never did I order you to call me Master. I know I could just tell you I was moving in and you would allow it and then follow my every command but that's not what I want. I want you to be my girl and because you're my girl, do what I ask without being ordered to do it. You said you wanted to repeat having sex with a dog and I'm arranging it and if you like it like you did before, we may make your dog show a monthly event at the man-trap. Or more often or less often, depending on what you want. I'll never ask you to do anything that you could get hurt at."

"Okay Mike, I think I'd like that. If it feels like I remember it feeling, every other week shows would be fine but I think you should lower the price of admission because not everyone can afford $100 to watch my show and I want big audiences like I had when I was on the stripper/live sex show circuit between movies. We could have the regular girls working and then at about 10, tell all the customers that a, say $25, cover charge is now in effect and if they don't want to pay it they should leave," Barbara said.

"Ok baby," Mike said, "But there will be a $25 cover at the door on the nights of your show so we don't have to figure out who has or hasn't paid to stay for the show." Mike then left the bathroom and fished his cell out of his pants. He called Tony and gave him his orders and then the cities Sanitation Department, asked for the Director and identified himself. He then told the man what he wanted and that it was to be done by noon. The Director assured him his wishes would be carried out and the new dumpster at the edge of the alley would be there by noon, equipped with 2 inch diameter holes in strategic spots around it and that it would be locked up but the key to the locks would be taped to the bottom of the dumpster behind the left, as you faced it, front wheel. Mike then dressed as he watched Barbara look through her closet and then pull an old green sweater-vest and matching mini skirt from her closet and put them on. The green clashed with her red hair so bad that it looked good on her. They then went to his car and left the neighborhood. A quick trip through the drive thru at Mickey D's gave them coffee and sausage biscuits and by 9, when the pound opened, they were parked and waiting on the attendant.

After the front door was unlocked they crossed the parking lot and entered the facility. A cute blond was behind the desk and looked up at them.

"May I help you?" she asked.

"Yes, we are looking for a larger breed male dog and maybe several of them. I don't want them "fixed" before we leave either. I want them fully functional and ready to fuck," the tall man before her said. The blonde's face got bright red at his words and she looked down at the counter, not able to maintain eye contact. She then noticed 5 $100 bills on the counter before her eyes.

"That's just a little tip for you if you can bring all the larger breed males into a room somewhere so my woman friend here can try them out," the man continued and suddenly the blonde knew that the woman was going to fuck the dogs.

"I'm sorry sir but "trying them out" is against both the pounds regulations and the laws of this state," she stammered, still unable to look at the man. Suddenly he grabbed her chin and lifted her head until they were eye to eye and then he leaned closer.

"Yes you are right, she is going to fuck any of them that she likes. That $500 is a fee for you to provide them and I will still pay the $35 adoption fee for any we leave with. Now I want you to show us to some place we can have some privacy and then bring a couple dogs in to us. I'll bring them out when she is done with them and you can put them back in their cage and bring in several more. Now are these directions easy enough to follow and comply with missy" the man said as he stared into her eyes. The girl looked back into his eyes and knew she had better do as they said. Once they had the first dogs in the room and the woman was busy fucking them, she could call the police.

"Yes sir," Joan, her name tag said, replied. She gathered up the money and shoved it into her pocket, "if you will follow me please." Joan led them into the back and to a door that opened onto a 10 by 10 room. There was a table and 2 chairs in the room and it looked like it might be an examination room, and Joan quickly confirmed they had guessed right.

"This is the Vet's examination room for the animals but she won't be in today. I'll bring you some pads to put on the floor and then let me see..." She consulted the clip board she had brought back with her that listed the animals at the pound. "We have 1 Doberman, 1 Collie, 1 Great Dane, and 3 German Shepherds currently here. Do you have a preference for what you want first?" Barbara looked at Mike and he looked back at her.

"What do want to try first," he asked.

"Anything, just get some in here so we can get started" Barbara said as she felt her juices running down her legs. God she was so hot thinking about finally getting a dog cock again that would hammer into her cunt at a jackhammer pace no man could hope to attain.

"OK, bring in the 3 odd ones first and then the 3 Shepherds in as the second group," Mike said. Joan returned in a moment with the pads and then went for the dogs. When she returned with the Great Dane the pads were spread on the floor and the woman was sitting on the examination table with her legs spread. Joan quickly looked away but had noticed the woman had no panties on. When she returned with the Collie the woman was on the floor beside the dog rubbing his sheath and it looked like French kissing him. Joan quickly handed the Collie's leash to the man and left for the Doberman. She knew what was going to happen but was startled when she returned and found the woman with the Dane's cock in her mouth and Joan could see her cheeks sink in and then return to normal as she sucked the cock and her head bobbed on the shaft. Joan just tossed the leash in the direction of the man and then hurried out of the room.

Once back at her position at the front counter Joan stopped and thought about what she had seen. The more she thought about it, the more she wanted to go back and peek in and watch. Making up her mind she turned the sign to CLOSED and locked the front door. When she peered back into the room she saw the woman was still sucking the Great Dane's cock as she murmured and groaned.

The moment Mike had brought the Great Dane to Barbara the dog strained on the leash trying to get closer to that heavenly smell. He had been well trained in his youth and recognized the scent of human female bitch in heat. Barbara let him get in several licks and then leaned her head back and screamed.

"OH FUCK YES ... THAT'S WHAT I REMEMBER ... OH FUCK ... FUCK ME ... I'M FUCKING CUMMMMINNGG!!!" Mike watched as her body shivered and shook from the feeling bursting over her. Barbara slipped off the table and had just grabbed the dog's sheath to stroke his cock as she sucked on the dog's tongue when Joan arrived with the Collie, took one look and ran from the room. Her mouth had left the dog's head and moved to his cock where she had licked it several times before engulfing it with her mouth and began to bob her head on it as she applied suction to get it totally stiff. When Joan entered with the Doberman and saw the red cock entering and exiting the redhead's mouth, Mike thought that she'd scream. He thought about it for a second and then went to look and see what Joan was doing. He could care less if she called the cops or anything but he didn't want Barbara to be embarrassed and this to get into the local news media.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.