Green Apples - Cover

Green Apples

by erotic writer

Copyright© 2012 by erotic writer

Erotica Sex Story: The horizon was panted orange, with patches of yellow scudding clouds against it. The sundial was wan and pale, sinking behind the hills at the vista, dragging down its orange rays behind them. The scene was hermit granting me an air of glamour. For yet I could smell her fragrance, the bunch of mint she was carrying in her hand. Still I can sense its scent clearly after all these years, muddled with scent of ripe apples, we brought them with us back on our trip.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   True Story   First   .

The market was full with them, despite the differences in our color, shape and size; they all share in one thing, our scent, apples. It takes me back to those old days in a feedback mission. It tries to whisk off some old memory engraved deep, here in my mind.

I never forget those wonderful days. I only got 19 years then. That afternoon,

was one of the muggiest days of that summer. We were on our way back from a short trip. The Land rover was darting fast along the unpaved road among the hills, leaving a tang of dust behind. It was before sunset. The horizon was panted orange, with patches of yellow scudding clouds against it. The sundial was wan and pale, sinking behind the hills at the vista, dragging down its orange rays behind them. The scene was hermit granting me an air of glamour. For yet I could smell her fragrance, the bunch of mint she was carrying in her hand. Still I can sense its scent clearly after all these years, muddled with scent of ripe apples, we brought them with us back on our trip.

I guess she was round 18 either; she was wearing a sleeveless dress, with rose colors. Fortune favored me, or perhaps she planed to sit beside me at the narrow back seat of the jeep, very close we were our arms were touching each other. I was feeling that delicious touch of her skin, the warmth of her body, the sweat of our skin at the contact site.

Wonderful moments, not only for me, I guess she was enjoying them either as same as I was doing. She was exhausted; she leaned towered me to let her head be rested on my little shoulder, to drop-off in a restless sleep.

I was exhausted either, I leaned my head to be rested on hers, not to drop-off in a sleep, but to feel the softness of her hair with my face, and to let my spirit soaring high in sky of a fancy world. I was resisting any kind of desire to drop-off so I can spare no moment with out enjoying that wonderful nick of time.

Mean time I was thinking about every trifle moment of that wonderful trip. We already received an invitation to spend couple a days at the hostel of one of our relatives in his village, our family wasn't the only one there, another family was invited either. Lot of kids, all was busy in playing, swimming, yelling, and damning one another. Every body was enjoying every single moment then. Only one little girl, with long soft hair crept gently down her back, beautiful round face, with a magic quiet smile was drawing her face most of the time.

Whenever I fixed that girl a look, I found her watching me, darting my eyes a very sweet glance. Some kind of feeling grew with me then. It was really odd. I never sensed like that before, I began to think about her all the time. Every time our eyes came across each other my heart began to pound so quickly, fancied that every one round us could feel its beat. Any way it was so sweet to feel like that, although I was feeling a bit awkward, I don't know why.

"Are you sure no one won't see us?" she asked shyly. And I answered," I guess so." The scene through the only window in the empty wooden house we were hidden in was wonderful, seemed like a paradise for us, it was the only green patch amongst those drought hills. Through slits in the walls you can see the shallow flexed river was ripping its rout among the green bushes and high trees that grew too high from both sides. There brunches interlocked each other at the top, to let our leaves tent over the river along its whole course, which let sun rays hardly rip its way through them to dart the gravel that were paving the base of that shallow river, reflecting our magic color deftly. Little fish were enjoying, hovering round those snatched pulsating rays of sun light here and there on the river in an odd and queer manner.

The gravel was extended out the little river to pave its both banks in an incredible way. Apple trees were creeping over the gravel at both sides, holding lot of apples, there were bushes of spearmint, sparse every where interposing the apple bushes, close to the water in particular. Our scents muddled and filled the air, once you smell it, you could never forget about it for the rest of your life.

Every thing was fascinated there; it was a real paradise. Especially when my little nymph angel totally undressed, revealing two ripe apples lying on her bosom with prominent rosy nipples, her waist was perfect with a blonde triangle between her firm white, thighs.

I think I was in a deep dream then. I woke only when I felt her, moving on my shoulder, she was aware what was going on, and She withdrew her head gently away of my shoulder and rose her bewitched eyes to peer at mine with her usual hermit glance and her wonderful smile with little shame.

She stretched her hand, catching mine, pulling it high close to her lips; she bent to draw a little kiss on it. Then she returned my hand back, squeezing it down against her lean body, I felt the softness of her little, well shaped breast, it came across my hand on its way back.

I licked my lips, running my hand slowly over her body, Reveling in the sensation of her delicate, satiny flesh against the coarse skin of my palm.

"Sophia, have you ever done this before?" I asked softly. She hesitated and then shook her head, biting her lower lip.

"Are you scared?" he said.

She smiled tremulously. "Yes, a little," she said, "But I want it more than I'm afraid of it. And, Hans, I know they all say it's wrong, but I'm so glad it's you who's going to introduce me to it! Really I am!"

I grinned down at her, my last lingering and awkward doubts evaporating into mist. Hell, a man would have to be a fool to turn down an invitation from a gorgeous virginal nymphet like that!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.