My Best Friend's Aunt - Cover

My Best Friend's Aunt

by erotic writer

Copyright© 2012 by erotic writer

Erotica Sex Story: My best friend's aunt's name is Rosa. she is very sexy. At that time she was 38. I would like to say more about her. She is 36-28-36. She is having big boobs. She is having an average body.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Slow   .

My name is Stephen. I am 25 now. This incident happened to me 7 years back when I was 18. My best friend's aunt's name is Rosa. she is very sexy. At that time she was 38. I would like to say more about her. She is 36-28-36. She is having big boobs. She is having an average body. She is black and having curling hairs which slides on her shoulder. One fine day she came to our house to watch movie. There was nobody in my house except me. All of them went for a tour that day and were expected after one week. She came in and sat next to me in the sofa. She sat so close to I so that her thigh was next to mine and I can feel her body temperature.

She was wearing a yellow color blouse. It was about 7 in the night, voltage dropped and the tube light went off. I switched the TV and VCR to step-up transformer and while returning back to the seat I placed one of my hands in her thighs and sat on the sofa. I was little bit tensed because If she says that to my parents then they are going to kill me. So I took some time and slide my hand slowly up towards the center of the thighs. Luckily she did not show any resistance so I acted quickly and kept my hand near her pussy. She looked at my face and told that it will become problem if somebody sees it. I told her that nobody is in the home and they all will come after one week. She also told that she is also alone in her home and she came because she was feeling lonely. By the time we were talking I got a phone call so I went in to my room and took the phone. She closed the front door and came to my room. I took the phone and told my friend that I will call him back next day.

I was so excited in seeing her in my room I went next to her and hugged her and squeezed her booms. She took my pants off. By the mean time I removed her blouse. She removed my under wear and took my cock on her hand. I removed her skirt. She was so sexy in bra and panties. I massaged her tits and then removed her bra. She was playing with my prick and by the mean time I started sucking her tits. Her tit got straightened. She was moaning ... I slowly made her to lie on the bed. She took my prick on her mouth and started sucking and licking it. It was feeling really good for me. I removed her panties and let one of my fingers in ... It was hot and wet. I started to finger her up and down. She was moaning and sucking my prick. I slowly went down and kissed her pussy.

I placed my mouth on the pussy and started to lick it. She was moaning heavily ... OOOOOHHHHHH ... MMMMMMMM ... AAAAAAAA HHHHHHHH. I licked her clit and then started to fuck her with my tongue. She was moaning heavily and pushed my face towards her pussy. Her honey was so sweet that I drank it. After few minutes her body started trembling and she extended her legs so wide. I understood that she is going to cum so I was fucking very fast with my tongue. She held my face very tight with her pussy and after a moment she started cumming ... My face became wet ... She smiled and me and kissed me ... I gave my prick in her mouth. She started sucking it ... it was so good for me I was fingering her and after some time I was about to cum I told her that I am going to cum. She sucked so fast ... mmmmmmmm ... I loaded all my cum in her mouth, she drank it ... I layed over her for some time and then we went to the bathroom.

I cleaned her pussy and washed her face. She also cleaned my prick and face. I told her that I was feeling so hungry ... so we went to the dining table took some food and had it. Then she told that she wants to go home. I asked whether uncle was there ... she told yes and told that we can meet some other time ... I did not get a chance to meet her for the next couple of months ... After few months I got a chance to pass by her house. I saw her setting on the sofa out. She smiled at me as soon as she saw me and called me in. I went there and was chatting with her. I asked her whether she was alone. She told that her friend Victoria was with her. She called Victoria and introduced to me. She was also so sexy and she was in the night dress. I told them that I want water. She asked me to take it from the kitchen. As I went in they also followed me and closed the front door. I went to the kitchen to take water and they went to bedroom. After having water I came to the bedroom they were setting on the bed close to each other and were reading a magazine. I told them that I am leaving and passed the place As I passed I heard a creek in the bedroom door and It came to half closed position. I came to the front door and opened it from inside and closed it from inside so that they will think that I left the place. That trick worked ... I stood there with out making any sound for nearly five minutes...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.