Schwanzstucker - Cover

Schwanzstucker

 

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Aaron woke up one morning, finding a 21½inch Schwanzstucker between his legs. This is the fantasy of finding out how people look at you differently, especially women, when they discover what you got and if you know how to use it. Maybe your sister and your mother can help through this?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister  

THURSDAY - EARLY EVENING

I decided to call Lucy. After two rings she picked up, "Hello, who's this?"

"This is Aaron. Is this Lucy ... the nurse?"

"Oh. Aaron, I've been hoping you'd call. I've actually been waiting by my phone. I would love to see you."

"Well, you saw me in the doctor's office, didn't you?"

So lame!

"Yes, silly. I was hoping you'd call and we could go out sometime."

"That sounds great Lucy. When would be a good time for you? I've got absolutely nothing going on in my life right now. I'm kind of vegging out this summer accumulating hours of sleep, hoping my problem will go away."

"I overheard the doctor on the phone today. The conversation was about you."

"Well, what'd he say?"

"Ask me out, and I'll tell you."

"Will you go out with me ... tonight, Lucy?"

"I'd love to. You want to meet somewhere, or do you want to come pick me up?"

"Let me come and pick you up, Lucy. What's your address?"

"I live at 45234 Cambridge Lane, Aaron."

"Wow, that's right around the corner from us ... me. I can be there in 20 minutes. I want to look my best for you."

"Well, aren't you a sweetie. I'll be waiting for you, on the front porch."

"OK, Lucy. See you in a bit."


"Who were you on the phone with, Aaron?" mom asked.

"Lucy, from the doctor's office, Mom."

"Oh, is there news about..."

"No, she gave me her number, remember? Well, I called her and she and I are going out tonight."

"That's nice, dear. Don't hurt her with ... you know."

"Mom," I chuckled, "I hope she isn't expecting a great lover, because I'm not. Even though you 'took a ride, ' you're my Mom."

"Well, when your sister barged in, I thought you were going to explode; but I pushed her out, to protect you."

"Mom, what happened between you and me was more of an, experiment, than mindless sex anyway."

"Well, we did measure you afterwards, and there was no reduction in size after our sex-periment. Go ahead and call me Sabrina if you'd like – people who fuck one another should be on a first name basis, Aaron."

"OK, Sabrina – that is a beautiful name, Mom."

"Thank you honey, I was named after a character Audrey Hepburn played back in 1954."

"Cool, Mom ... er, Sabrina. When Jenna came in the room you did mention to her that I was shareable, what made you say that? What makes you think that I want to shank my sister?"

"Honey, you were the one that asked me to help you. I think Jenna wants to 'help' you, too."

"I think Jenna wants to help herself, that's what I think. I'm beginning to understand what a girl with really big boobs feels like. You know, everybody figures that she's easy and ready and willing to jump in the sack with anyone who has the time, money or inclination."

"Aaron, listen to yourself? Until four days ago, all you had in your life was your left hand."

"MOM!"

"I'm not through. Let me finish talking, mister. You yelled for me, when you woke up with your 'problem.' I dropped everything I had planned that day to help you. I even let you talk me into having intercourse with you. I'd do it again it, if I thought it would help you. I kept your sister away from you. All because I love you, Aaron."

"Lucy has something to tell me, about my 'Schwanzstucker' problem."

"OK, I've heard both you and your sister use that term. I know I've heard it before, but I don't remember where?"

"Young Frankenstein, Mom ... sheesh, Sabrina – get a grip."

"I had a grip, Aaron ... and it was rather nice. We even measured it right after I kicked Lucy out, but it hasn't shrunk a bit – and it might not, honey. When you get home tonight, if you can walk ... sorry, I couldn't resist, come to my room and we'll discuss what Lucy had to tell you, OK?"

"OK, Mom. I've got to take a quick shower and get Lucy. She only lives a little over a block away, on Cambridge Lane."

"OK, Aaron honey. Be safe."

"I don't think they make condoms for anybody my size, Sabrina."

"Be safe, anyway. Love you, Aaron."

"Love you beautiful."

I ran up the stairs and into the bathroom, hoping to take a real quick shower and get over to Lucy. My sister was taking a shower. "Jenna, finish up. I need to take a shower. I have a date with Lucy."

She poked her head out, "Who's Lucy?"

"The nurse from my doctor's visit."

"Is she going to handle your Schwanzstucker?"

"That's between her and me, Jenna. Come on, let me in. I need to take a shower."

She parted the shower, exposing herself to me and said, "Come in, there's plenty of room in here for you."

God, she's gorgeous, but I still need a shower.

"You are gorgeous, perhaps another time; I have to take a shower."

"I'm getting out. I have to finish fixing my hair and I need the mirror in here."

I stopped arguing with her and dropped my pants and took off my shirt. I know Jenna could see me in the mirror, "I guess you are my big brother now, Aaron?"

"Hardy, har har. Jenna. Don't let the door hit you on that tight ass of yours on your way out. Which of your boy toys are you going out with tonight?"

"Richie Jamison. I've been out with him before. He's OK, but he's nothing compared to you, bro." She licked her lips.

"I maybe as unique as they cum, Jenna." I laughed at my own joke, so did Jenna.

"If Lucy can't help you, you know where my room is, Aaron?"

"What, Jenna. I can't hear you?" I lied.

She poked her head into the shower and repeated what she had said ... she also whistled and said, "Ooh Aaron, that looks like 55 centimeters to me. Remember, Math is my best subject. Lucy is gonna get the ride of her life tonight, heh – bro?"

"Sex is your best subject, my hot beautiful sister."

I quickly got out of the shower and before I could get a towel around my waist, Jenna took hold of my cock with both of her hands and said, "If you want a guaranteed awesome fucking experience, Aaron," she said with a very serious look on her face, "Come to my room later tonight. I guarantee it'll be better than Mom or whatever ... Nurse Lucy can do for you." She got down on her knees and took about nine inches into her mouth to somehow prove her point. She then got up, gave me a pull and whisked out of the bathroom.

While I was drying myself off, I decided to call, "Hey Lucy. My Mom and sister ... blindsided me ... I'll be there in five, OK?"

"That's fine, Aaron. Thanks for calling, I was a little worried you were standing me up."

"Not even, Lucy -- Seeya."

After dressing and taking the stairs two at a time, I yelled 'BYE' at my Mom and was on the way to get Lucy. I pulled up and got out of the car and opened the car door for her.

"Oh, my goodness ... what a gentleman?" she said.

"I'm sorry – it's just a habit my jerk of a father instilled in me, before my mother kicked him out, a little over five years ago."

"I'm sorry, Aaron?"

"I'm not. Nobody deserves what he did to my mother, nobody. Enough about that ... what would you like to do, dinner, movie, just go somewhere and talk?"

"Why don't we combine two of those? I'm starved and I have some hopeful information for you. So in the immortal words of Audrey II, 'Feed me, Seymour.'"

That made me laugh, and I said, "Burgers and Shakes OK, Lucy?"

"Sure, Aaron. We can go to a nice place on our second date."

"Wow. Scheduling a second date and we haven't even gotten to our first date location, Lucy."

"I like you, Aaron. You have a nice smile and I really want to know all about you ... what you like and dislike."

"When I first saw you, Lucy, I thought you had the sweetest smile. You were so professional the way you handled yourself in the doctors office."

"I was very nervous, Aaron. I've only been his nurse for three months. You never know what you are getting into, every time he calls me in to help him. I had a hard time keeping a straight face when I walked in on you, your mother and the doctor. I saw your 'problem' and it was all I could do to not blush and walk right out again. But when you said, 'I think we're going to need a bigger jar', I almost lost it."

"And after you ... ejaculated, I smelled the strong cinnamon scent. I wondered about the consistency of it as well and, so I put some on my finger and noticed it was thicker than any other ... ejaculate I had encountered, so I automatically put it to my tongue and tasted it. It tasted of cinnamon, as well, but also had a strong flavor to it. Do you use an acne cream containing Isotretinoin? Accutane is one of the brand names."

"Yeah, I put it on rather thick the night before this all started. Is that what caused this?"

We pulled up to a nice burger place. We went inside, and ordered our food. We sat down and started up the conversation we had in the car.

"So, you think the Accutane has caused my 'reaction?'"

"It may be a combination of Accutane and some form of cinnamon that have literally congealed and caused the 'growth' to occur. Has there been any shrinkage either soft or hard?"

"This is certainly the most interesting first date conversation I've ever had, Lucy. No, no shrinkage after four days. Are you here tonight as a nurse or as a really pretty girl I met, named Lucy?"

"I'm sorry, Aaron. This is the most fascinating development since I've been a nurse, and it intrigues me a little."

The young lady who brought us our tray of food interrupted our conversation. She smiled at me, but Lucy gave her a look that told her to 'go away.'

"So, have you given any thought to where you're going to college, Aaron? Staying in town or is the little bird looking to leave the nest, and go far away?"

"After I graduate high school, I've decided on Community College, to get my AA or AS in something; then, I don't know what my plans are after that."

"That's a good idea, Aaron. Wait until you see what 'floats your boat' before you make an expensive decision about a University. I went to community college in my hometown and then I moved here to get my Nursing Degree, and I stayed here, and now I work for Doctor Demmerhill. I'm 24 years old, by the way."

We stopped talking so we could eat the food. Lucy really eats like a guy, always having a mouthful of food and then slurping her milk shake. We didn't talk at all, until we were completely done eating.

"Where's your hometown, Lucy?"

"Springfield Ohio, about two hours north of here."

"That's a good distance, I'll bet. It keeps your family from dropping in on you whenever they feel like it. I've got to remember that when I pick out my University. Otherwise my Mom would probably walk in on me while I was 'entertaining' a young lady, such as yourself."

"Oh, you want to entertain me, Aaron? Sounds like fun. Want to come over to my place and ... listen to music or something?"

"Sure. Sounds like a lot of fun Lucy. Do you have anybody you're sharing your apartment with?"

"No, actually, I'm all by my little lonesome, in that great big apartment. I'd love to have you come over, please?"

"You twisted my arm, Lucy."

"I hope to twist something else, Aaron?"

"I feel like I'm in a TV movie, ever since I woke up with my Schwanzstucker ... why are you laughing, Lucy?"

"Never has that word been so accurately used in a sentence. In 'Young Frankenstein' you only heard the results of it. I always love that movie, especially Madeline Kahn's character, Elizabeth."

"Let's go to your place then Lucy."

After we got into the car, Lucy belted out, "Ah, Sweet Mystery of Life at Last I've Found You."

I chuckled at that. She turned her head and said, "What? I thought I sounded pretty good. Music was my minor, you know."

"I thought you sounded absolutely 'vunderbar, ' my dear. I haven't done anything to deserve that beautiful voice of yours."

"Oh, Aaron. You will, at least I hope so. Turn left at Decatur ... right on Harvard ... left on Cambridge, the apartment on the right, number 2."

We got out and as we walked to her apartment, she grabbed my hand and put hers in it. I thought it was sweet of her to do that, so I took my other hand and put it around her waist and then dropped it so it was directly on her butt. While she used her key to open the door, I leaned into her back and whispered, "Don't hurt me, please be gentle."

That made her laugh for a couple of minutes as we walked inside her apartment. "Do you want something to drink?"

"Sure. Whatever you got. Beer, water or cinnamon juice."

"Why would you want cinnamon juice?"

"Mayve I vant to kip my enormous Schwanzstucker?" I said in the cheesiest German accent I could muster.

Very quietly, she said, "Ve shall see."

She turned on some music on her way into the kitchen. I got up and followed her in. I put my arms around her waist and squeezed her real tight against me. I saw she had two beers in her hand so I pulled her out of the refrigerator. She used her hip to close the fridge. She turned around and looked me in the eyes. I leaned in and gave her a nice soft kiss. She giggled and said, "Are you that horny, Aaron?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.