Summer - Cover

Summer

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Living in Newport Beach, with my folks and one of my sisters, I've come to the realization that I may be falling slowly for my older sister Summer. With the folks off in Aspen, there's no better time than the present!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister  

#RING#

I reached over to pick up my phone - It was Dad!

"Hey Gregory!"

"Hey Dad!"

"How are you and Summer getting along these days?" He sounded sincere, for a change.

"A lot better dad, we sat down a couple days ago and talked out our issues with each other. Now - we're like inseparable, going everywhere together! Are you and mom back from skiing or are you just checking in on us kids to make sure we haven't killed each other!"

"Just checking – I called home and got June, who told us about her school situation and told us that you and Summer headed out to Colorado to check out a school to go to? Is that right?" He was sounding inquisitorial.

"Yeah, UNC – the University of Northern Colorado has a Bachelors Degree program I really like as well as a Master's Program that Summer's interested in. She's stepped out for the moment or I'd put her on the phone. When are you and mom coming home?"

"About three more weeks – the snow's perfect, snowing every night - so we're always on the slopes. Oh, I was checking on that bank account attached to the that card I left you – what the hell did you buy for $164,285 exactly?"

Aha! That was the reason for the call!

Oh, shit – do I lie or not? I could probably get something past mom, but this is dad and he can smell fear and panic, like a bloodhound - even over the phone!

Summer came out of the shower naked, drying her hair – distracting me a bit!

"uh-Dad!" I said, "Summer and I liked the programs here so much, we signed up for them and then we found a home to buy! You'd be proud of the deal-making I did! The home before the crash was probably worth over 400 grand, I caught it at the bottom, paying no points and negotiated the Realtor down to a 3% commission, instead of the usual 6%!"

I covered the phone for a second asking Summer to put on some clothes please.

"Dad, we left in Summers old Honda, so we still have a car to buy and some clothes to get as well. We're staying here for the rest of the summer to help establish residency so the school class fees will go down in a year by over 60%!"

He responded, "That sounds like you and your sister accomplished a lot. Keep the upgrades in your home to a minimum, in case when you're through with school you want to sell it. The market may come back in four years, who knows!"

"Dad, Summer just walked in – would you like to talk to her?" I asked, seeing Summer had put on a bra and panty set that had made me hard as a rock.

"Your mother's wanting me to get off the phone and get back to the slopes, so maybe next time! Be respectful of your sister, in case you find a girl that puts out and you want to bring her back to your place!" What a condescending man!

"Dad - I've decided to focus on my school and my sister, so there will be no other girls for me! Besides, Summer would probably scare any other girls away – I think she has a crush on her little brother, Bye!" I said.

Summer was standing right there, now smiling at me! I made a quick call to June. Summer grabbed me by the dick!

"Hey Junebug!" I looked at Summer and moaned.

"Hey Greg!"

"Have you sent Charles home yet?" I asked with a bit of a chuckle in my voice, as I started getting a hand job from my sister,

"No, why would I – god, with all of the college boys I've had over the last couple of years, I found me an insatiable 18-year-old who told me last night that he Loves me! That changes things, but we're still banging away at each other every chance we can. OH, Dad called here, I told him where you two were, but nothing else! He said he'd call you!" She replied.

I was completely hard now, as I said, "He did – I told him why we were here and that we bought a house..."

"You bought a house, Greg – so, you guys are staying there 'and' living there now?"

"Yeah, We made a great deal on a five bedroom home only about a mile from the University. We're going to buy a new car today or tomorrow, then go scope out the area some more!"

Goddam my sister and her fingernails!

"Now you sound like a married guy, going out and buying a home and a car; I guess an engagement ring is around the corner?" June said with a tone of jealousy in her tone.

"Actually I got our wedding rings yesterday! Summer take a picture of your ring and send it to June?"

I waited a moment for her reaction, while Summer took her hand off me to do as I had asked.

"Holy Shit – That's fucking beautiful - Is that a whole carat?" June asked, Summer had grabbed hold again and started really moving fast now!

"Yep – I make my commitments! It helps that I love her as much as I do!"

"Well, Charles is walking towards me, with a piece of meat in his hand..."

"Goodbye June!" I said, as I came all over her hand. She licked it off my hand and cleaned off my dick again as well.

"Damn – Greg, that was awesome! You didn't even break a sweat talking to dad!" Summer said licking me hard again.

"Well, It was over the phone, so it wasn't nearly as bad as our next face to face will be, especially if you get pregnant with my baby."

"I haven't taken a birth control pill in about a week Greg – I really want to have your baby. The University has a day-care exclusively for the kids of the students, so it's a win-win, until Mom and Dad come out to visit us and see me either pregnant, or with a baby attached to my boobs!"

"Speaking of attached to your boobs..."

"I want to go out, smell the fresh air, and show off my hubby!" Summer said with pride.


We left our place and took a drive to check out Loveland, a community due west of Greeley. We drove by a large park called Benson Sculpture Park and decided to check it out. We parked and walked around the place looking over Lake Loveland, a beautiful lake that seems to attract families. We saw a number of other couples, along with some little ones, running and playing.

Summer and I stopped and found a place to just sit and people watch. I think she was looking at the kids, wondering if she was really ready to have one of her own.

"Hey There – you OK?" I asked.

"Yeah, just thinking?" she replied.

I said, "Up until a little over a week ago, If I'd said that – You would've had a comeback like, 'What do you have to think with, you weren't born with a brain!' Now we've become lovers, home owners and a mommy and daddy sometime soon!"

"I didn't love you a week ago, well I did - but only as your older sister – Now things have changed so much, The most important thing now is how much I love you, Greg!" She leaned over my face and gave me a gut-wrenching kiss.

"We shouldn't be using daddy's card for everything, Greg – He may cut us off when they find out about us, so we should find a job somewhere in Greeley, don't you think?"

"That's a good idea Summer – beautiful and smart – what a combination! Guess what's happening with June and Charles?" I said.

"Oh, what?" she replied.

"Charles said the 'L' word?" I said.

"Oh-mi-god and what did June say?"

"She didn't say if she said it back – But they're still banging away at it!" I casually said.

"If they're not being careful, our baby might have a cousin sooner then anyone might say?" Summer responded.

"If we're lucky, June would get pregnant first, then Mom and Dad would get mad at them, and we could slip in under the radar with our baby boy?" I determined.

"That makes sense – wait a minute – did you just say a baby boy, so you want a boy first?" She lifted her head and gave me a kiss.

"Yeah – I don't know, I just want to have you next to me forever, whether or not we have kids, whether or not Mom and Dad find out sooner or later – I love you Summer!" I lifted my head and dropped my lips on hers and we had a wonderful moment.

There was the sound of children giggling near us, so we broke apart and saw two little ones holding hands and still laughing.

"Hi!" I said to the young boy.

"Hi!" He said back to me. "Do you have any kids for us to play with? This is my twin sister. Her name is April and my name is Charles!"

These kids are so damn cute!

Summer turned to April and said, "I have a sister named April, but she's older than me. Which of you is the oldest?"

"I said, we're twins – we're the same age!" Charles said, not understanding Summer's question.

"Yes you are – where's your mommy?" Summer asked looking around.

"Back over there somewhere?" April said pointing back the way they came.

We heard from a distance, "April – Charles, foods ready!"

"Can we take you back to your mommy?" I asked.

"Sure – first I need to know your names, so I can introduce you to my mommy?" Charles said.

"My name is Greg, this is my wife Summer!" I introduced us.

"That's such a pretty name!" April said.

We got up and followed the kids towards where the sounds of their mother came from and found a young woman in her late 20s getting lunch together. We saw another child in a stroller as we walked up to the kid's mom.

She looked up and saw us, "Hello, it looks like you found my twins? Thank you?"

"Oh, they're so nice and Charles introduced us to him and his sister April!"

"They're probably too trusting, but I don't want them to not trust people, because of those people like you who are so caring!" Mom said.

Charles cleared his throat and said, "This is Greg and Summer, Mom! I didn't ask for their last name, I'm sorry? Oh, Greg and Summer, this is my mother Susan Koorzan?"

I put out my hand and said, "Nice to meet you Susan, we're the Morgan's, Greg and Summer! Your little ones are so cute - how old are they?"

"They turn five in a month, one good thing about twins, wherever one is, the others never far behind?" Susan said.

"I understand Susan, I have four sisters – although there are no twins, we all seemed to always be on the lookout for each other. I think April is well protected with Charles. I'm curious, which one is older – my guess would be Charles!" I said.

"You're correct Greg!" Susan replied. "By 11 minutes!"

Just then the infant in the stroller made some noise.

"Excuse me, Sandy is needing some attention!" She picked up Sandy and showed off the most adorable little girl with a pink ribbon on her head.

Amazingly Summer walked over and asked if she could hold baby Sandy. Susan handed her over, explaining how to hold the head up. I saw my sister; my lover, holding a baby and beaming a beautiful smile back at me!

"We're trying to have one of these ourselves, we just got married and moved to Greeley a short while ago." Summer said, clearly overwhelmed by holding this infant. She handed her back to her mother and said, "We need to get back for an appointment, but it was very nice to meet you all!"

I shook Charles hand and gave little April a kiss on the cheek, causing her to giggle and Charles to get a little bit of attitude.

We said goodbye and headed to our car.

The moment we got in, Summer started to cry!

I reached over and held her for as long as it took! After a couple of minutes we pulled apart, Summer wiped at her eyes and said, "Now I want a baby even more, Greg! Holding little Sandy made me realize what I was put on this earth for – to love you and have a bunch of babies with you, Let's go back to the hotel and start on that baby boy you want so bad, maybe I could have twins too?"

"That could slow your degree down considerably, Summer?" I felt compelled to say.

"You get yours as quickly as you can Greg, I can plod away at mine, as time and babies permit. Susan looked in pretty good shape after having her three kids in only five years?" Summer said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.