Jenn's Coverup - Cover

Jenn's Coverup

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 12: The Escape into Hell

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Escape into Hell - Jenn is forced into humiliating sex situations and blackmail to save her family after the 9/11 attack.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Mystery   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   First   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Prostitution  

They were walking down the narrow streets of the shanty town where Joe had his anonymous little room. Once Jenny showed up, the neighbors had a good idea that these were two Americans who were trying to hide from the authorities.

The peasants, who were desperately trying to eke out a living, would resort to anything for money. Drugs, prostitution, stealing and kidnapping were all common activities.

Joe had a hold of Jenny's hand as they wound their way out of the slum. They approached a dark alley that they would have to get past to get to a street with a taxi. There were several big men loitering under the street lights arguing mildly about a soccer game.

As Joe tried to excuse himself and lead Jenny between them, somebody hit Joe savagely with a board. Joe dropped without a struggle. Jenny froze. She didn't know what to do. Should she scream? Should she call for the police? She knew she couldn't afford to get the police involved, because they would ask too many questions. Graft and corruption was common. Maybe they could bribe their way out. It would be a close call.

Before she could decide, somebody threw a burlap bag over her and tied the bottom shut. "Keep quiet or we kill your husband!" she heard somebody say in clear English. Hands picked her up and she was carried some distance and thrown into the trunk of a car. She could feel Joe's lifeless body dumped in next to her.

About a half hour later, the trunk opened. Joe was starting to regain consciousness, but was clearly disoriented. Both were bound and blindfolded. They were led down some cobblestone walks and through a series of gates.

Finally, their blindfolds were removed. The lights were actually dim, but the sudden exposure was blinding. Jenny realized they were in a two story high room of some sort.

There were a number of young girls in various forms of nakedness or undress. It was pretty clear to both Jenny and Joe that they were in some kind of whorehouse.

"What are you two doing here in Mexico?" a voice asked. A tall middle aged man stepped out of the shadows of the balcony behind him. The couple sparred verbally with the men for a while. They were not able to fool them. It soon came out that they were running from the authorities in the U.S.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.