The Exchange Student - Cover

The Exchange Student

Copyright© 2012 by Lubrican

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - She was from a back woods village in Russia. The program she entered was supposed to send her to a family in America, where she'd make a new girlfriend, and study at an American high school. But there were bureaucracies involved, and that means there's always room for error. And boy, howdy, was there ever an error.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   School  

Ruth stared at her naked breasts. He realized he was holding his breath and let it out, only to take in another big lungful.

"Oh damn," he whispered. He didn't have to look to see that a small stain had appeared on the front of his briefs. He'd felt himself leak.

"Is not good?" She sounded heartbroken.

"No, no, no, no, no," Ruth stuttered. "Is very good. Yes. Is perfect. I'm just surprised, that's all."

"Why? Tiffany said she did it like this for her boyfriend. I thought it was okay to do for you."

"I'm delighted," he said, fighting the urge to touch his hardon. His conscience gave it one last effort. "But I'm not actually your boyfriend."

"Why not?" she asked. "Don't you like me?"

"Of course I like you. Right now I'm half in love with you, Nadia. But usually a girl picks some other guy to be her boyfriend. They don't pick me."

"Well they are stupid, then," she said, letting go of the loose bra cups and shrugging the garment off. "They should choose you as their boyfriend. You are obviously the best boy I have seen."

"Well thanks," he said, grinning. "I'm just not used to women thinking about me that way."

"You make me want to jack off, Ruth"

"I do?" He leaked some more.

"I have never met a boy who made me feel that way."

"You haven't?"

She shook her head solemnly. "I love the way your eyes look at me. I have never wanted to show a man my ... siski." She cupped her breasts. "Tiffany called them tee-tees?"

"She said titties, or maybe tits," said Ruth. "But that's not the best name for them. Yours should be called breasts." He felt saliva collect in his mouth and swallowed, licking his lips.

"Breasts," she said. "Will you show me your cock now?"

"Yes!" said Ruth, without thinking about it.

His hands reached for his shorts and his thumbs engaged the elastic. He paused. The look on her face gave him courage, though, and he pushed. It felt silly to leave them around his thighs, so he just kept pushing and then used his feet to get them off. He lay on the bed, not knowing what to do with his hands. His cock almost lay on his belly, but bobbed a little bit, too stiff to lay down flat. While looking at it he had the sudden epiphany that it was in the perfect position to be inside a girl if they were front to front. It would just naturally lie within her without any stretching, bending or fuss. He saw a bead of precum ooze from the slit as he contemplated being in that position with Nadia.

"American cocks are very different," whispered Nadia, stepping closer.

"Really?"

"Yes. My uncle's had a round, purple tip."

Ruth reached and pushed his penis upright. "Like this?" He gripped and retracted his foreskin, stretching it as far as it would go.

"Yes!" she yipped. "Just like that! How did you do that?"

She watched, fascinated as he demonstrated his "capability" for her. The naughty part of him asked "Would you like to try it?"

"I can do this thing?" she asked, stepping closer.

His eyes took in the round, pale globes of her breasts, with their strawberry, stiff nipples, and he nodded. "Girlfriends do it for their boyfriends all the time."

"Ohhhh good," she said. "I wanted to ask to touch it, but I was afraid."

She reached to touch, then manipulate. Intuitively she curled her hand around it. It seemed to fit her palm perfectly. She pushed down, revealing the crown and laughed in delight.

Her enthusiasm put Ruth right on the edge of climax almost immediately. He began to gasp and she stopped, looking worried.

"Am I hurting you?"

"Oh no," he panted. "It's just that ... well ... when you play with it like that ... something comes out."

"Your ... malofya ... how you say?"

"Sperm," he gasped.

"I want to see the sperm," she said, squeezing a little harder as she stroked.

She got her wish. A jet leapt from the tip, half a foot into the air, and then fell to land on her hand as more came welling out to form a tiny lake in the circle made by her fist as she drew it upwards. She stared at it, and then looked at his face, which was red as he panted from the exertion of both his completion, and his efforts not to yell as it arrived.

"You liked this?" she asked. Anybody in the world would have recognized the hope in her voice.

"Yes!" he gasped. And then, for lack of anything better, "Thank you!"

"You are very welcome," she said, almost formally. She leaned down, her lips almost brushing his.

"I believe both in America and Russia we do this."

Then she pressed her lips to his, as her hand played with his softening penis.


It might have been awkward, had not Ruth been so desperate to please her in return. The kiss had actually calmed him a little bit, as her warm lips moved his around over his teeth. She didn't french kiss, but neither was her kiss formal or stiff. It was inviting, and she made it clear she was not unhappy with what had happened.

When the kiss broke and she hung her sperm-covered hand out in front of her, he sat up and grabbed his briefs, which he used to clean her hand off. She knelt and let him do so, looking from her hand to his eyes. It took only a little bit of courage for him to ask the question that was foremost in his mind.

"Do you still want to ... jack off?"

She nodded.

"Can I help you ... like you helped me?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.