The Exchange Student - Cover

The Exchange Student

Copyright© 2012 by Lubrican

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - She was from a back woods village in Russia. The program she entered was supposed to send her to a family in America, where she'd make a new girlfriend, and study at an American high school. But there were bureaucracies involved, and that means there's always room for error. And boy, howdy, was there ever an error.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   School  

Nadia's dream of going to America to study had finally come true. She had been assigned a family in the small town of Victorville, Kansas, where she would be roommates with an American girl her age named Ruth. She had studied all the information she could find about Kansas, though she was not able to find anything in the books in Russia about any place called Victorville. She knew the town was very small, but she didn't mind that. She came from Koda, in Krasnoyarsk Krai, which was a small river village. She knew how to live in a small town.

Nadia had had to work to help support her family since she was about eight, after her father was sent to Afghanistan and never came back. She was pretty sure she wouldn't have to work in America, and she looked forward to being able to concentrate on improving her English and making good grades in her year of American high school. It was important that she make good grades. If she did, it would help her in her attempts to get a seat at the university when she got back.

Truth be told, there was one other thing Nadia hoped would happen. She hoped to make some friends too, starting with Ruth. Her grandmother had said that girls were the same the world over, and she hoped so. And everyone knew that American girls were smarter and more worldly than any other, which was also good. There were so many things Nadia wanted to know that her mother and grandmother wouldn't talk about. All they ever said was "You'll understand and know what to do when the time is right."

Of course it went without saying that she hoped to finally find out what America was like. She had been told all sorts of things about America. One old grandmother, her face hidden in a hood, had whispered that sometimes Americans ate their babies. She didn't believe that, but she also didn't really know what to expect.

Her mother spoke of how there would be odd customs, and how Nadia should always follow whatever traditions her host family followed. After all, she would be living with them for an entire year, which could be torture if they became disappointed with her. The last advice her mother gave her just before she boarded the boat that would take her to the city where the airplanes were, was "Do whatever it takes to make your host family happy, no matter how strange it may seem." So, on the long plane flight to America, Nadia prepared herself to go along with American customs, even though she might not understand them.

She prepared herself to leave behind Russian ways. She tried to convince herself that an inquisitive smile would be the best way to get people to explain things. Then she could think of nothing except what the world looked like from high in the air. She couldn't believe the huge metal tube she was in could stay in the air. But going over the ocean got boring after a while, and she was able to think about America again. By the time her flight landed, she had practiced her smile until her face hurt. She was sure she was prepared for her first day in America.

What she was not prepared for was that Ruth, her new roommate, turned out to be a boy.

Of course, it was actually an understandable mistake. What boy anywhere in the world would be named "Ruth"? His father had always been a bit of a maverick, and people who knew him were aware of that. Still, when he proudly introduced his new son, there was the inevitable question: "Where the hell did that come from?" He had explained that so many times that he could explain it in thirty seconds, assuming someone could understand very rapid speech. And, truth be told, people got used to it pretty easily. He'd been in the same school system his whole life, and by now nobody thought about it as an odd name. He simply was Ruth, to them.

And so Ruth's household was approved for a female exchange student, even though Ruth Cummins was, in no way female. As for the Cummins family, the only information they had received was that "N. Valovitski, age 17, flight 3205, Moscow to KCI" would be arriving at Kansas City International Airport at 5:00 PM on the 4th.

So, Bob Cummins and his son Ruth were standing by the exit ramp where flight 3205 had just parked and were waiting for "N. Valovitski", who they thought was a boy. They had made a sign with that name on it, which Ruth was holding up as high as he could. Bob and Ruth had made a bet that each of them would be the first to recognize their Russian visitor.

Neither won.

Both, however, did notice the gorgeous platinum blond girl with the high, Slavic cheekbones and the breasts that were a baby's dream bounce out of the door. Both had a quick and silent fantasy about climbing aboard this girl's naked body and planting their engorged pricks deep in her undoubtedly bald pussy. She was Playboy material.

Both were a little surprised that the vision of loveliness looked around and then fixed her eyes on them. Both were a lot surprised when she began walking toward them. And both were speechless when she stopped in front of them, looking up at the sign and said in very careful but accented English, the phrase she'd worked so hard to memorize: "Hello, I'm Nadia Valovitski. Where is Ruth?"


It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what had gone wrong. Bob figured it out first, but couldn't believe that such a mistake had actually happened. He didn't know how the original designation of "Ruth Cummins" had been switched from male to female, but the rest of it, after that point, was pretty well explained by it.

Bob showed the girl the address on his driver's license, and compared that to the paperwork she had with her. It took some time, but with patience and several tries, enough communication took place such that Bob, Ruth and Nadia all understood that she had not made a mistake, and they had not made a mistake (or tried to kidnap her) and that some phone calls were going to have to be made to straighten everything out.

Finally Nadia looked at the two men and said "Okay ... so I go with you?"

Of course, to be honest, neither Bob nor Ruth minded. Nadia was such a blatantly beautiful girl, and her accent was so sexy, to say nothing of her knockout body, that they loved being around her. And, as far as Nadia was concerned, if all American men were as good looking and nice as the two she'd met so far, she was going to have a hard time keeping her legs closed. She was a virgin, but only barely. She had an uncle in Russia who, when she turned fourteen and bulged in all the right places, taught her how good it felt for those places to be touched by a man. He'd progressed to preparing to suck on her distended little clitty when her mother had discovered what was happening. After some screaming, the uncle had left, never to be seen again. But he had awakened something in Nadia that was never quite put back to sleep. She hadn't had time for boys in her drive to get the grades necessary to become an exchange student. She was a regular masturbator, and had hoped that her new roommate would be too. But all that would have to be dealt with later. Now, they had to figure out what to do.

Obviously, she had to stay with them until the appropriate offices and people could be notified, and the screw-up could be un-screwed. It being Saturday morning, that meant she'd have to spend the weekend at Ruth's house. Then, Monday, they'd find out where she was really supposed to be.

To be perfectly honest, Nadia was just as happy to go with the flow herself. She wanted to make new friends, even if it was only for a short time. And both the cute boy and his handsome father, she decided, would be the first friends she made. This would make a great story to tell her grandchildren, some day.

She was amazed at how happy and relaxed all the people she saw looked, even though they were hurrying here and there in the airport. When they left it she gazed out the windows of the car and marveled at how spread out everything was in Kansas City. Then they took her through the plains of Kansas and she marveled again at how much it looked like the Ukraine. Finally they arrived at little Victorville and she fell in love with the town immediately. There was a little town square with old cottonwood trees surrounding it, and old buildings all around.

"Will I get to see any wild Indians?" she asked, leaning forward between the bucket seats. Ruth started to laugh, but stopped himself.

"Those are just stories from the past now." he said. His eyes dropped from her eyes and fell to her cleavage. It was very nice cleavage. Ruth was shy for a boy - one reason his parents had volunteered for the exchange program. They hoped he would come out of his shell a little with a new friend he could teach all about America.

Nadia saw his eyes drop and she knew where he was looking. For some reason that reassured her. The men back home in Russia looked at her exactly the same way, but they often pinched her bottom or made lewd suggestions about what they could do for ten minutes. Knowing that American men were like Russian men in some ways made her feel less like she was in a strange country. But Ruth made no rude suggestions. Instead he averted his eyes and went on. "There are still Indian tribes, and many of them live in places called reservations, but they dress like us now, and have jobs and all that. Maybe we can drive through one of them while you're here, so you can see."

They drove on through the town and into the country again. The Cummins farm was a family farming operation, raising a few cattle, hogs, chickens and three horses. They owned 2000 acres of tillable land, but rented that out to a wheat farmer. The old farm house was almost invisible inside its sheltering ring of Cottonwoods and Cedar trees. She was ecstatic to see that they had a swimming pool in the back of the house. She rarely got to swim outdoors in Russia. A nice looking woman with a lean body, dressed in jeans and a T shirt was standing on the back porch. She watched as the three got out of the car, with Nadia's carry-on and walked toward the house.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.