06 Home - Cover

06 Home

Copyright© 2012 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 92

Flashback – Ben – Sometime in the past

I wake up and ... Where am I ... It's dark but I'm warm and there's something soft lying against me ... I ... I ... I'm in the fox's den, she's lying against me keeping me warm but where the hell is the bear? I begin to move and I ... I ... I didn't know I could be so sore and stiff. The fox gets up, goes outside, I follow her and about puke with what I see ... Something beat the bear to heck and back! I swear all the bones in its body must be broken, it looks like a black bag of bear! I look down and realize I have blood all over me and my hands are a mess!!! What the heck happened, could I have? No, I couldn't have! That was a bear and I'm just a boy.

I check and realize my Colt Frontier Scout revolver is missing! I search all over and finally see the grip of it sticking out of what is left of the bear's head. I walk over, pull it out of his mouth, check and find all six rounds had been fired. Well, the revolver almost looks worse than I do.

The fox is giving me a funny look so I put my hand down, she comes over and I pet her. Now that was a first! The first time she ever let me touch her. I say, "Well girl, I don't know what happened here, but I do know I have a revolver to clean then I have to figure out some way to clean myself up. I smell like nasty bear."

I decide the first thing I need to do is start a small fire at the mouth of the den. I worry I might scare away the fox, so I call her over as I start the fire. She doesn't seem afraid so I figure we're fine. I take my cleaning kit out of my possibles bag and begin to clean all the bear blood off the revolver. There is bear blood in places that I didn't know the revolver had so it takes me close to an hour...

That made me wonder what time it is so I look up at the sun and realize I must have slept a whole night and part of a day ... I hate that when it happens.

Before I clean up I decide I have to do something about the beaten to death bear and the nasty smelly den, so I begin to drag the bear away from the den. It's easier than I thought it would be because the snow acts like a sled and the bear is frozen, the fox follows me and she begins to hunt...

Flashback – Tatiana – At the hospital

I made it to the MRI room and one of the doctors questioned me, "How long has he been unconscious?"

I checked my watch and answered, "Close to thirty minutes."

The doctor remarked, "This MRI is most unusual. It shows the brain activity of someone that's normally awake. He must be having a very vivid dream."

That made me curious, what could Ben be dreaming about so vividly? I must ask him when he wakes.

Flashback – Jack – At the hospital

Duhhhhhammmmnnnnnn! What a woman! Masha took me into the bathroom in Banzai's room and we had some on the best sex of my life, ever! Hell it was so damn good I was weak in the knees.

I figure the afterglow might be a good time to bring up a possible problem so I asked, "Masha, I'm concerned that Major M is going to be pissed off that you kicked his ass."

She lets loose a huge laugh and declared, "Jack my love, would you want the whole world to know if a woman beat you up like that?"

I think for a few moments, then I grinned and answered, "Hell no! I wouldn't want anyone to know about it."

Masha explained a bit more, "Jack, should your stupid Major give us any problems I will make sure the video of what I did to him is placed on the Internet."

I was confused so I asked, "What video?"

She smiled and cleared it up, "The video the FSB agents were taking of the whole situation. Did you not know we were being followed everywhere we went?"

Now it was my turn to be embarrassed – Hell, a Recon not seeing the FSB agents! I justified it as being distracted by Masha so I replied, "I thought I had seen them..."

Flashback – Masha – At the hospital

Jack just lied to me! Oh he is an excellent liar, but there are always subtle body expressions which reveal the lie. In this case his eyes dilated somewhat and he looked downward. I considered making an issue out of it, but decided it's better that he does not know that I can read his lies like a book. Besides, I am burdened by many more deceptions in this relationship than he is...

We adjusted our clothes and returned to Ben's room to await his return. I did take a moment to observe Ben's bed, and as I suspected, he and Tatiana made love. Oh if I wasn't in love with Jack this would be the perfect opportunity to use Tatiana to extract the information that my country so desperately wanted from Ben. But with both of us being in love there was no way I could force or even allow Tatiana to complete the mission that Miranda miserably failed.

That reminded me, I should check in with the twins to ascertain what they were doing.

I looked at Jack and questioned, "Jack, I need to find a computer to check the status of my work. However I do not want you to leave this room when I am gone."

He volunteered, "Well then, take me with you and then you won't have to worry."

I contemplated his suggestion and decided since his Russian was virtually non-existent it was probably the best choice.

I took his hand and said, "Come Jack, we must hurry."

Flashback – Tatiana – At the hospital

The MRI was finished, Ben was still unconscious and I examined the results with the radiologist. He questioned, "Are you telling me this man has feeling in his legs."

I didn't want to inform him of our sexual tryst so instead I confirmed, "He stood when President Putin delivered him the Hero Of the Russian Federation medal. We did assist him, but he also had some control over his legs."

The radiologist shook his head, "This man needs emergency back surgery or he will never walk again."

This produced great concern and I questioned, "Is Dr. Kaeoorov qualified to do this surgery?"

The radiologist scoffed, "I would not let that drunken whoring durok (fool) operate on a dead dog. No this man deserves someone special."

I asked, "Then who do you have in mind?"

He answers, "Mikael Voskoboynikov is the only man I would let operate on me."

I said a quick prayer and asked, "Would you please contact him. After all Ben is a Russian citizen and has the Hero Of the Russian Federation medal."

The radiologist laughed, "Mikael will do it for the challenge since medals don't mean anything to him. Take Sgt. Blaine back to his room and make sure he does not put any vertical weight on his back."

I wanted to ask about horizontal weight because I greatly desired to have another coitus session with Ben, but I bit my tongue and answered, "Yes Doctor."

I wheeled his gurney back to his room and received a surprise since Masha and Jack were missing. I went into the bathroom to freshen and apply my makeup and the smell of coitus was strong in the air...

Next time we met, Masha this time would crimson...

However I was still greatly concerned that Ben was still unconscious...

Flashback – Masha – Internet café

Jack and I practically ran to the Internet café we used before. The proprietor recognized me and immediately asked everyone to leave. A couple of young teens became belligerent then my Jack surprised me. He walked up to them and threatened, "Get the fuck out of here before I put my boot so far up your ass you'll be using boot polish as your toothpaste."

They turned many shades of white and left, even leaving their computers logged in to their social networking accounts. I was amazed when Jack sat down and began to mess with the computer so I questioned, "Jack my love, what are you doing?"

He grinned at me and stated, "I'm signing these little bastards up for every gay site on the Internet. Since they want to fuck with you, then they can pay the price."

I took the opportunity with Jack being distracted to contact Miranda and Irina ... it was most troubling that I did not have a communique from them...

Flashback – Major M

Damn this was not how I expected tonight to go! I planned that by now I would have called on the Sgts., then Vika and I would have found a room and become horizontally acquainted.

Instead I'm in this damn holding cell with a bunch of other bastards. One walks up to me, starts to give me shit but I know what to do. I kick the hell out of his ass so the others will respect me. However, I guess Russian prisons don't work quite the same as American jails.

The guards come in with the damn nightsticks and use me for a fucking practice dummy. Once they're done they haul me into an even worse cell (if there is such a thing) than I was in before. At least there's no homo fuckers in here to give me shit...

Flashback – Colonel Maggie

I couldn't fucking wait to get to Russia and give fucking Major M a bunch of shit! Why was I angry with him? I'll tell you! He thought he could use me to screw his way to becoming a General and that was a major mistake. The worst part was, he wasn't even that good. No problem, I bided my time and now his ass was mine...

Flashback – Glen

I felt damn good about the way I 'fixed' things! Yeah, sending Colonel Maggie to take care of the Major was a stroke of genius since those two got along like oil and water. Rumor had it he screwed her literally and physically and then dumped her ass. And we all know hell hath no fury like that of a woman scorned.

I logged onto the computer, looked at Jennifer's credit card account and what the fuck was this charge!!!

Flashback – Jens

Darn it all! I forgot to change the transaction on my charge card from the flowers for my Ben to a Russian language course and I just received a message from the credit card company that Daddy logged into the account. Oh boy was I ever in trouble!

When I needed a world class lie, there was only one friend to turn to ... I called Megan on my camo princess phone...

Flashback – Ben – Sometime in the past

As I dragged the bag of bear bones away from the den, I watched the fox hunt. She jumped at something and missed, the she turned again in the same direction as before and I suddenly realized something!!! I fumbled in my possibles bag for my compass...

Flashback – Mira, Ira and Safia – in Israel

Yes after the evil Stay Puft man broke Ira's ass which rendered the cart of ass inoperable, I came up with a diabolic plan. I postulated, "Since the evil Stay Puft man broke Ira's ass, I recommend we make him the ass."

Ira giggles, "Mira it is your ass and that is an evil plan."

Safia questioned, "How will we control which direction he pulls the ass cart and what are we going to do with the broken ass?"

I opine, "We will attach the reins to the piercings in his lobes of his auditory canal."

Ira giggles, "Mira what about your ass?"

I occulate the unfortunate damaged animal and have compassion in my heart so I decide, "Ira we will load your ass into the back of the cart of ass."

The evil man complained, "I will not pull an ass cart!"

I looked at Ira and questioned, "Ira, might you still possess your gun of stun?"

She giggled, "Yes Mira, I assume you want to affix it to his derriere???"

Yes, my sister Mira has once again deciphered my diabolical plan. We first get the Stay Puft man to help us load Mira's disabled ass into the back of the cart of ass, then we put the ass collar around the Stay Puft man's neck and finally attach the reins to the lobes of his external auditory canal.

He begins to complain and his complaints are worse than the braying of Mira's broken ass, so I apply tape of duct over his mouth. Then I Goldberg of Rube engineer the attachment of the gun of stun to his derriere with a trigger device leading to the seat.

We acquire our seats in the cart with Mira in the back attending to her broken ass. Safia slaps the reins and Mira's Stay Puft ass refuses to move and attempts to bray which the tape of duct effectively blocks.

I reach over and trigger the gun of stun and Mira's Stay Puft ass is properly motivated and accelerates at a tremendous velocity for him. Mira vocalizes, "Safia, control the velocity of Ira's Stay Puft ass, it is bothering your broken ass."

Safia complains, "That is not my ass, I am sitting on my ass."

I add, "Mira, your Stay Puft ass is more belligerent than Safia's broken ass."

Safia explained, "You two do not understand the difference between a donkey and an ass."

Mira elucidates, "Safia, they are one in the same beast."

Safia slaps her cranial carapace and states, "Ass can mean donkey but it also means derriere."

Suddenly Safia's mirth at our verbal exchanges makes sense ... We both begin to giggle and then Safia's Stay Puft ass does something very bad...

Flashback – Ben – Sometime in the past – Back to the future

I fumbled in my possibles bag for my compass, pulled it out, noted the direction where she had all the success, then I heard, "My Ben, it's time to wake up."

I opened my eyes, and I was no longer in the Colorado woods, I was back in Russia. I was certain because I couldn't see shit! I smiled at in the direction I heard Tatiana's voice and she asked, "Ben what were you dreaming about?"

I got all excited and blurted out, "I finally figured it out after all these years!"

Tatiana questioned, "What are you talking about?"

I told her the whole dream only leaving out the really weird part about possibly killing the bear. I heard doubt in her voice as she examined me, "Ben, are you telling me this happened? Your ... Your ... Your father tried to kill you?"

Shit! I forgot that was weird too so I laughed, "Tatiana, I never call him a father since he was never was a father to me and having him try to kill me was not the weirdest thing he ever did. As for the rest of the dream, I feel you don't understand so let me explain it to you. The fox was almost one-hundred percent successful hunting when she pounced on hidden animals while facing exactly 20 degrees off from magnetic north."

I then realized she still had no idea what I was trying to say so I reloaded and tried again, "Listen, we know that lots of animals, from cows to bees, can sort of navigate using the Earth's invisible fields of energy, but no other animal, to our current knowledge, uses it to hunt."

She ignored me and turned into the serious nurse, "Ben, I must divulge something serious and you need to listen to me..."

Flashback – Tatiana – At the hospital

I must talk with Ben's doctors about the drugs they are giving him. I was certain the obviously gruesome nightmare he had was drug induced even though he tried to convince me it was a memory from reality. But before I did that, I had to tell him how crucial it was that he not try to sit or stand.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.