Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 44: Fund Raising Evening Party

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 44: Fund Raising Evening Party - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Jenny and her husband drove up to the entrance of Al's house about eight o'clock on the evening of the fund raising party. The two men providing valet parking service helped both of them out of the car, gave them a receipt and parked their car.

Jenny was again dressed in a form-fitting sheer silk dress that buttoned down the front, which went down to the bottom of her black high-heeled boots, and covered her ankles. This was one of the dresses that Sam had modified. When she had dressed, her husband had removed the chain and re-threaded it through her labia on the outside of her dress, and reattached the padlocks in open view. The buttons on the bottom of her dress were unbuttoned up to a point halfway between her knees and the padlocks to give an enticing view of her spectacular legs when she walked. The dress had wide straps over her shoulders with Velcro tabs holding them together. The silk fabric had a crinkly texture to it and was sold in a little bag that would fit into a coffee cup. To Jenny's horror, when she put it on, the dress had some stiffer fabric reinforcing under her breasts, but the neck opening stopped just under her nipples. It had a separate bolero top that hung open straight past her neck, and stopped at the bottom of her breasts. The sleeves stopped just above her elbows. Any slight movement on her part would cause the bolero top to open to reveal her magnificent breasts.

Sam and Al were both waiting for her as she came in. One of Al's staff came over to help push her husband's wheel chair. She was taken aback by the decorations.

Sam had made banners that hung between the columns from the railings at the second story. They hung down to about eight feet above the atrium floor. He had modified the pictures he had taken of Jenny. He had used Photoshop to take out the background behind her, and inserted background images like one would see driving through Colorado, where the road bed is carved through the mountain with dynamite. The hard granite has been split with rows of drill holes and the horizontal lines of different strata can be seen. Al had used these scenes as background to Jenny standing in various poses with her hair dripping, her body oiled and arms tied tightly behind her with her magnificent breasts pointing up in the air.

In front of each of the two-story stone columns, Al had a series of sculptures of nude women. The women all looked like Jenny. The soft rubber material looked and felt like real human tissue over muscle. The figures were all female warriors in different standing poses. Some had the frizzy permed hair. Some were just long straight reddish brown hair that swept down her back to the bottom of her butt. One was in a French braid. They were all naked poses with her vulva shaved and pierced with the gold chain and padlock. Most had different poses with a small shield and different swords, bows or clubs like they came out of a Frank Frazetta Calender.

When Jenny looked around, there were about thirty men sitting in groups of four around white linen covered dining tables throughout the atrium. They stood and applauded when they saw her.

Sam used a portable microphone to introduce her to the audience. He said: "Gentlemen, we are all here for one purpose tonight. Jenny is trying to raise some money for a new wing to the community hospital. All of the proceeds raised here tonight will go towards the construction of a new cancer treatment wing. She feels so strongly about this project, that she is willing to do anything to see it through. I think that this is a lot to ask of her, but she said she is willing to do her part. I think that we should do all we can to raise this money and donate it in her name. There is a fishbowl over by the fountain. You all have notepads and pens on your table. You are encouraged to fill out notes of what you would like to see her do, and what you would be willing to pay for this service. For the next few hours, Jenny will be at your total disposal." With that, the crowd stood and applauded. Sam put the microphone away.

The men sat down. Sam told Jenny to go around to the men and introduce herself and mingle with all of them until he told her otherwise. Jenny started to get nervous about getting too close to anybody.

With her hands in front of her to help keep her bolero together, Jenny walked over to the first table. The men all stood up. As she extended her arm out to shake hands with the first man, she realized that all four were starring at her breasts, which had been exposed by raising her arm. She forced a smile and thanked him for being there. She walked around the table greeting each one. Some wanted a hug.

There were only four chairs at the table. The men sat down. Jenny looked around, not knowing if she should just move on to the next table. One of the men pulled his chair out a way and offered to let her sit on his lap as he spread his legs. Jenny had no way out without offending him.

She walked over to him and sat down on his right leg. As she did so, the dress which had been open to mid thigh, fell open. She crossed her legs because she had no panties, and the men across the table would be able to see if she hadn't. In doing so, the dress rode farther up, exposing even more of her tanned legs. She tried to make small talk about the hospital to keep her mind off of what she was showing. No matter how she sat, the bolero offered almost no cover, so one nipple or the other seemed to always be showing.

One of the men got up and went over to the fishbowl and threw a paper into it. He came back and sat down. Pretty soon, Sam had an announcement to make. He said that the first request for the night was to auction off Jenny's bolero top. He asked Jenny to come over to the fountain. Al used his cell phone to turn off the water. Sam held out his hand to help Jenny up onto the sacrificial stone so everybody could see her better. Jenny was starting to tremble from nervousness as she stood there.

Sam asked the audience what somebody would give for her bolero jacket. Somebody offered $5,000.00. Same asked for more. Somebody else shouted he would offer the same amount. "You have to go higher than $5,000 to get it." The other man said he would give that much just to see her take it off. Another man said he would too. Soon there were others that said they would also match the offer. Pretty soon, Sam had offers from everybody for the same offer just to see her take it off. Sam said; "O.K. Jenny I have one offer of $5,000 for the top, and matching offers from everybody else just to see you take it off.

With tears forming, Jenny forced as much of a smile as she could, as she shrugged out of the bolero top and handed it to Sam. Sam passed it back to the lucky bidder, and made a memo in his Blackberry of all the offers made.

Jenny stood there, with her arms crossed in front of herself, trying to cover up. Sam looked at her and said in the microphone; "Jenny, thirty people just raised $55,000.00 to see that top come off. I don't think crossing your arms over your breasts is part of the bargain." Jenny let her arms drop to her sides to reveal what the statues already made clear; that she truly had spectacular breasts.

Sam helped Jenny down from the stone. She walked over to another table and walked around it shaking hands and making small talk. Since that table had seen what she had done at the previous table, another man scooted back to offer his lap. Jenny tried to sit the same way with her left side to him and her legs crossed, but he turned her so she had one leg on each side of his, and her back to him. He turned his chair to face the other three men as much as possible. With her legs on each side of his, and the dress opened and riding up, it was impossible to hide much of anything. They could see up her dress.

Jenny didn't have enough hands to cover everything. The man reached around her right side with his right hand. He let it drop to her crotch. He couldn't get his finger in, because she had the gold chain and padlock laced through the dress into her labia.

Sam could see what was going on, and without reaching into the fishbowl to check, he had another announcement. With mixed feelings of relief and horror, Jenny got up to return to the stone over the pool. Sam shook his head and told her to stay there.

Sam said; "Gentlemen, the next item is now up for bid. Jenny, I want you to go around to all of the tables, so everybody can see. Jenny has a gold chain that is woven into the front of her dress. It goes into more than just the dress. She is going to each table to model the gold lacing and padlock. You may all inspect it to see what you are bidding on."

As Sam talked, Jenny went to each table and stood before each man to let them inspect the gold chain that was laced through her dress and labia. They weren't quite sure what they were looking at, until they lifted her dress to see how everything was connected. Jenny's cheeks burned, as they had her stand there with her breasts exposed, holding the sides of her unbuttoned dress up and away so they could see how the chains were laced. Some poked their fingers in and around in mock curiosity.

Once Sam could see that she had been to each table, he motioned her back up on the stone platform. "Gentlemen, we are now bidding on the gold chain and padlock; plus the privilege of taking it off of her."

The bidding went up pretty fast. Once the bidding stopped, others came back with offers of another $5,000 to watch it being taken off. Sam reminded them that the winner could take her to one of the adjoining rooms and do it in private if there weren't any bids to watch. Once everybody had offered to pay to watch, the bidding was over.

Jenny stood still, with her hands at her sides as a grey haired many came forward. He sat down on the stone slab and turned the key in the padlock. Jenny winced as he tried to pull it free of the chain. He told Jenny to do it herself if it would be less painful. She closed her eyes in order to shut out the audience. With one hand holding the folds of her labia together, she tried to take the chain out through the piercings. "The inserts at the end of the chain have to be unscrewed from the inserts before the chain can come out." She told the man. He got up close to see what he was doing, and unthreaded the looped ends from the chain. These looped ends were what the padlocks went through.

Once the inserts were removed, she was able to pull the chain out, and handed it to the man in front of her. The man held it up to the audience, and they clapped.

"Now that the chains are off, there's nothing to keep the dress on." Sam announced over the microphone. The men started to hoot, holler, whistle and clap. "Take it off! Take it off!" they yelled.

Tears of despair started to form in Jenny's eyes as she looked over at her husband. He had conflicting emotions. On the one hand, he felt violated himself seeing his beautiful wife being humiliated and exposed like this. On the other hand, he was envious of the recognition and money she had been getting while he was earning nothing because of his accident. From that standpoint, he was reveling in her embarrassment.

With a cold look in his eyes, he gestured with his head for her to do as she was told. She undid the Velcro tabs above her shoulders. She undid the hidden clasps below her breasts down to her waist. The dress top dropped to her waist to expose the rest of her top. Jenny hesitated for a while with her hands at her sides. The room was quiet. The men could see pictures and statues of her all over the room, but were still fascinated by her live image. Slowly, they began to clap.

She bent her head to look down at the remaining clasps below her waist. She kept her head down, as though she needed to see what she was doing on the last few clasps.

When she was done, the dress fell. She grabbed it, trying to at least cover her shaved labia for a few moments. She looked over at her husband, and let it fall. She stepped out of it. Sam held it up and asked "What am I bidding for this beautiful silk dress?" as he slowly turned with the dress above his head.

The crowd ran the bid up by a thousand dollars on each bid. "We can't really see it very well." Somebody said. Sam gave the dress to Jenny and had her go out among the tables so they could get a better look at it. The bidding that had all but stopped went into a higher gear at each table she went to.

Finally, the bidding stopped, and Jenny took the dress over to the man. He asked for a big hug from her. He handed his cell phone to another at the table so he could get a picture of her on his lap while he held the dress between them. Jenny forced a slight smile as she sat on his lap to have the picture taken. She was able to cross her legs and put her arm around him in an effort to conceal her breasts.

As she was sitting there, Sam announced the results of opening another message that was drawn out of the fishbowl. Somebody else who had been at the dinner theater the other night and had seen Jenny's performance, suggested that they tie her arms behind her like he had seen before.

Sam asked the crowd how much they would pay to do this to her. He started out at $10,000.00 but nobody raised their hands. He slowly ran the bid down to $5,000.00. Once a hand went up, the rest slowly raised theirs.

Jenny was told to stand on the big sacrificial stone so everybody could see better. The midget, who had been standing quietly in the corner and out of sight, started over pushing a stainless steel cart that was covered with a linen tablecloth.

When he got to Jenny, he put a pillow down in front of her, and made her get down on her knees. He started to tie her up, and then stopped. Sam made her lay down on her back, with her hair down over the stone slab.

He told her she wouldn't be able to do the French braid with her arms tied, so she might as well do it first. The stone slab felt bitterly cold to Jenny as she lay there. There was no way to cross or uncross her legs to preserve any modesty.

Sam explained into the microphone that she was going to put her hair into a French braid to keep it out of her face so they could see her better when she gave a blow job. Everybody clapped and hollered at the exciting prospect.

With her body filling with goose bumps and burning with embarrassment, she reached up and began braiding her hair, knowing what that meant about things to come. Somebody handed her a rubber band, and she finished the end of it.

They put her back in the kneeling position on the pillow, and the midget started to tie her arms. He made a loop and cinched it around the upper part of her left arm. From there he wound it around the upper part of her upper arms behind her. The turns of rope were neatly aligned one atop another until he was out of rope. Her breasts stuck straight out without sagging because of the pressure of her arms being pulled back. Her unusually long nipples stuck out as though pointing to something across the room. The midget took her long French braid and pulled it down through the ropes and looped it back up to hold her head up and back.

She was a magnificent sight kneeling on the pillow with her nipples out and her head back. Sam helped her stand up and get down off of the stone slab. The midget reached up under the linen tablecloth on the cart and pulled out another dog leash like the one that had been used on her at the theatre.

He went up to her and pushed a clit ring through opposing piercings of her labia, and hooked the end of the leash to it. He picked up the pillow and started to lead her around to the other tables she had not been to. The tears that had started faintly when she took of the bolero top were flowing down her cheeks and onto her breasts and sparkling on her nipples. She tried valiantly to force some sort of smile in spite of everything.

Jenny was led to another table. One of the men turned his chair away from the table. The midget dropped the pillow between her legs and took the leash off of her clit ring. The midget forced her to kneel with her head an inch from his crotch. Her eyes continued tearing up, but she told the man she was perspiring and asked him to dry her off.

As he unfolded the linen napkin on his table, Jenny tried to stand up. She tried to sit on his lap in an effort to avoid giving him oral sex. He took her wire rimmed glasses off and used the napkin to wipe her face.

As he had seen her at the table before, he turned her so she had her back to him. With her hair pulled back, she couldn't really see his face from her position sitting on his leg. He had her snuggle up close to him as he tried to put his right arm around her and get his middle finger into her vulva.

With her arms tied behind her and her head also pulled back and her legs straddled over his, there wasn't much she could do to keep her modesty, or hide her humiliation. She arched her head back even further because of the discomfort of being tied, and the finger in her.

He tried to make small talk with her about the fundraising, but her responses came out slowly between moans. She was in extreme discomfort and humiliation, but her moans could be easily interpreted as ecstasy. His finger went all the way in to the knuckle on his fist. He curved it up towards the top of her pelvic bone. She moaned and sobbed. He asked if he was hurting her.

"I agreed to do anything you want to raise money for the hospital. It hurts, but it is not anything more than I've bargained for," she said through her tears. She tried to force a smile. She leaned her head back against his in the only gesture she could think of to assure him it was o.k. He took her left hand, even though it was tied, and placed her palm inside his belt as far down as he could get it to his penis.

She had no options. Slowly, she searched around and found it. Even with her arms tied behind her, she was able to move her hand and fingers. She wrapped her hand around his shaft and held it. The warmth of her hand on him was exhilarating. The feeling of his finger in her vulva was sending shivers up and down his back. She lay back against him and groaned in humiliation about what she was forced to do.

Finally, Sam started again with the microphone. "Jenny, we have another request. Can you come back her for a bit?" Jenny was happy to escape, but again apprehensive about the escalating humiliation. The midget strapped the leash back on and led her back to the sacrificial stone. He reached into the fishbowl and pulled out another note and unfolded it.

"Evidently, somebody here is offering to buy one of his buddies at his table a blowjob from you. He is willing to put up $10,000.00 to watch you do it. Do we have any others that will match this offer in order to watch?" Sam asked.

A few hands went up. Then more went up. Pretty soon everybody had raised their hand. Sam pulled out his blackberry and made a memo of the incident and amounts. "Who are we working with?" Sam asked.

One man stood up and raised his hand. He said:" I want my friend here to get Jenny's services." He made the other man stand up. Sam recognized the man. He had been a tight end for the local AFL football team. He looked like a replica of Hank, whom she had performed with at Sam's house for the "Grand Opening."

His name was Jason Mobutu. He looked like Seal Henry Olusegun Olumide Adeola Samuel; or more well known by the stage name of just "Seal." He was not playing this season because of a knee injury. On field goals, he had caused a sensation by standing under the goal posts and jumping up to knock down a long field goal. He was almost seven feet tall and didn't have an ounce of fat.

Jenny stood on the stone sacrificial platform with her arms tight behind her back. Jason came up and stood in front of her. Standing on the platform, she still was not as tall as he was, but they were able to look at each other almost eye to eye. She had a frightened look like a doe about to be hit by a semi. Jason had the look of a panther with a trapped rabbit in front of him.

He had the arrogance typical of a talented athlete who had gotten his way all of his life, and had never lost a competition. He looked her straight in the eye, and unbuttoned his shirt. He put his toe on the back of his other foot and kicked it off. Once his shoes were off, he looked down at her nipples and began to unbuckle his pants. He told her to undress him with her teeth. She got down on her knees and used her teeth to pull his zipper down.

He put his thumbs in the side of his slacks and slid them down. He reached down and took off his own socks. He reached out and grabbed her head and pushed it toward him against his penis. His penis was so long, that it stuck up out of his briefs.

He pushed her face against the bottom of his enormous shaft. She tried to suppress her reflex to gag. Instead, she tried to remember why she was here, and her long range goal of the evening to raise the money for the hospital. She turned her head to the side to use the side of her cheek to fondle the bottom side of his shaft. She rubbed her face up and down along the exposed bottom side of his shaft. She switched sides of her face and repeated the motions. She stuck out her tongue and flattened it while bringing it up the length of it.

He told her to take his underwear off with her teeth. It was hard to do with her hands bound behind her and hair tied back. It was hard to move her head. It took her some time to get his shorts down. She had to use her teeth to get a grip, and then step down off the stone platform and squat to get them low enough to fall on their own.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.