Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 35: Ginny is forced to Solicit in the Diner

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 35: Ginny is forced to Solicit in the Diner - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Eventually all the men in the clearing were exhausted and ready to quit. Ken had hundreds of dollars from the ecstatic men. Once they left, Ken hogtied Maria and left her in the truck cab. He then dressed Ginny in the same outfit that Maria had used. He put the Bluetooth device on her ear and gave her the same instructions he had given to Maria.

Ken emptied the thermos and marched Ginny back into the Diner just like her granddaughter had done.

Ginny walked into the diner just like Maria had done and sat down at the counter waiting for the thermos. Ken went in and sat down beside her. Ginny was a good thirty four years older than Maria, but still had a grace and beauty that could stop the traffic and conversation as much as her granddaughter. Again, the conversation stopped as she walked in and tried to adjust to the lights.

Ginny did not feel she could sit down, because the jeans were cut so high, that she felt people would see her vagina from the side if she sat down. She stood against the counter facing away from most of the patrons in an effort to hide her protruding nipples.

Ken sat next to her and stared at her like everybody else. Ken described a tall man of about fifty who was sitting at the opposite end of the "U" shaped counter across from them.

He was about six feet tall, and about a hundred seventy pounds. He was an athletic looking man with some gray in his short hair which was covered with a "John Deere" baseball cap.

Ken continued a soft, low conversation with her, giving her instructions on who he wanted her to approach. While he was talking to her, his right index finger reached out to fondle her nipple. Ginny cringed at his touch, but she fought the impulse to pull back, knowing her granddaughter was hogtied back in the truck. As Ken continued to give her instructions, he tugged the opening of her tee-shirt down to expose her nipple. The waitress who returned with the thermos was stunned to look across the counter to see the exposed nipple. Tears started to form in Ginny's eyes. Ken continued talking to her and fondling the exposed nipple while the other patrons watched in shocked fascination. Ken told her to go over and bring the elderly man out to the truck with her. With that, he tugged the remaining fabric down far enough to bear her entire left breast. Ginny was unable to control herself. She pulled back and tugged the fabric back over her exposed breast. Ken grinned at her, and said "that's okay, I can leave you hear and take Maria to Juarez with me. I don't think either of you are going to follow directions that well.

"Please! Give me another chance! I can do this!" she begged quietly between sobs. "Show me!" he whispered.

Ginny tried to compose herself. She reached down and pulled the tee-shirt down under her left breast so the nipple peeked out over the top of the fabric. She clutched the thermos with her fingers behind it holding onto the shirt so that it did not slide back up over her nipple as she walked.

As she walked over to the stranger on the other end of the counter, she was able to cover her nipple somewhat with the thermos. Ken was behind her and couldn't tell. From the side, the nipple was in plain view, and startled heads turned in shock.

When she stood beside the man Ken had targeted, she was facing both of them, and lowered the thermos. Everybody within close range could see the exposed breast.

"My name is Ginny. I'm here, asking you to walk me out the door." She whispered soft enough that the men on either side of them could not hear. She said it while making eye contact with Ken, on the opposite end of the counter.

"Hi! My name is Devin. I'm new here. This route is new for me. Does this kind of thing happen all the time?" he asked. "This is new for me too. I've never done this before; and hopefully it will never happen again. I will go outside with you and do whatever you want for $100.00. Please be nice to me." Ginny whispered.

The man nodded, and got up. Ken talked to her through the Bluetooth. He told her to go first and pay his bill at the cash register. Ginny was humiliated at her forced display of walking across the whole diner with her breast exposed. It was even more troubling to be walking alone, in front of this stranger she had obviously propositioned. Everybody had seen her leave her own seat and walk across the room to approach a man she clearly did not know. Now, instead of leaving as quickly as possible, she had stopped at the cash register to further display herself.

As she turned to leave, Ken had further instructions. He had her go through the side door into the adjoining variety store. He told her to buy a pack of condoms. It wasn't out of any concern for her health safety, but as a means of further humiliating her.

Ginny stood there in front of the cashier with her breast exposed and had to ask for a package of condoms on the wall behind him. The others in the store nearby had all stopped to watch her because of her exposed breast. This brought their attention to the additional actions of her buying condoms. Ginny was so embarrassed and humiliated, she would almost rather end up in Juarez and spend her live as a whore than subject herself to this kind of degradation.

Ginny walked out with the package of condoms in her hand in front of the thermos. She was so humiliated at her circumstances, she was numb to the fact that the condoms were in plain sight.

Ginny led the man back to the clearing within the trucks. The tall barstool at the center of the carpet glimmered from the surrounding lights behind the couches. A number of men sat expectantly in the couches. Ginny knew what was expected of her and led the elderly man to sit on the barstool. The roles were now reversed. Maria was un-cuffed and let to sit on somebody's lap on the couch.

Ginny was now the main attraction at the center of the lights. She closed her eyes, trying to compose herself. Once she was able to stop her stomach from convulsing, the voice in her Bluetooth earpiece told her to get the money before continuing. Ginny held out her hand and asked for the money. The man peeled off two fifty dollar bills. Ginny folded them and took them over to Ken. She walked back to the barstool and stood in front of the man.

Ginny knew what she had to do, because she had seen Maria go through the same ritual a few minutes ago. She reached up behind herself and undid the knot in her shirt and pulled it over her head. This was extremely humiliating, because she was acting without any orders; like this was her own idea. Ginny looked in the man's eyes searching for any sign of sympathy for the situation she was in. There was none.

With her tears clouding her vision, Ginny had to look down at her jeans to unbutton them. Once done, she bent over at the waist as she tucked her thumbs into the sides and slid down the scanty cut-off jeans.

In an effort to avoid dealing with the man's jeans, she reached up and slowly unbuttoned the man's western shirt. The front had snaps; and it didn't take long to get the shirt opened. Ginny peeled the shirt off, and folded it neatly before setting it on the carpet next to him. Ginny kneeled down in front of the man to remove his boots and socks. Once they were neatly stored under the shirt, she stood to work on his jeans.

Ginny stood and slowly unbuttoned his jeans. She was careful to pull them down while standing, so she wouldn't be hit in the face with it when she rolled the jeans top down. Ginny was making eye contact with the man as she put her thumbs in the sides of his jeans and pushed them down. She did not want to look at his penis or have it rub against her face like Maria had done.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.