Jenny's Ordeal - Cover

Jenny's Ordeal

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 32: On display in their own Restaurant

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 32: On display in their own Restaurant - Jenny is forced into humiliation and dispair to protect her family.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

At about four the next morning, the women were awakened and allowed to clean and dress. Everybody went down to the first level; and the women were instructed to clean up, comb their hair and get everything ready for work.

When the usual crowd started to show up in the morning, the regular customers were surprised to see how the women were dressed. Their jeans had been cut into very short shorts. Their gingham shirts had been cut and tied to show their tanned and toned bare midriffs. The kidnappers sat in the diner and appeared to be normal customers. Gabe stayed in the grain elevator and kept watch over Ginny whenever she had to be over there.

The women were allowed to nap for a while between the time the diner closed after lunch, and before the "nightclub activity" started in the evening. They were getting a bigger crowd than normal, hoping to see Maria do her silhouette number behind the sheet again.

Most of the men who came in for the evening show didn't seem to realize that the sheets masking the stage were missing.

When the customers began filtering in, the girls started serving the beer and Rocky Mountain Oysters. Most of the men sensed that the girls seemed tense, but they must have thought it was because of the dance number Maria was scheduled to perform. They knew she was not wild about it. There was also some anticipation that the tenseness might have been because Maria had been trying to coax Ginny to perform.

Maria and Ginny had already been instructed by Gabe that they would both be dancing that night; without the sheet. Ginny wouldn't have done it even with the sheets up. She couldn't imagine that she would be able to get up there in front of people she knew and dance there without the sheets.

It was hard to determine who the crowd was more interested in seeing. Maria was the younger one, and expected to be much prettier. Ginny, on the other hand, was almost as beautiful as her granddaughter, and the fact that she was the more reluctant one, made her more enticing to the older crowd.

Once it was dark outside, and they had a sizeable crowd, Gabe went over to the stage and turned on their signature songs from Louis Armstrong.

Maria had been given one of those cell phones that hooked around her ear and would be told what to do. She dared not resist for fear of reprisals against her grandmother. With the blaring saxophone starting, Maria started up the steps. The regulars were puzzled by the absence of the sheets.

Maria stood at the top of the steps and had a hard time turning around. When she did, the customers were far enough away that they didn't quite catch the watering of her eyes or the tight grimace of her lower lip. She tried to force a smile, knowing her grandmother's welfare depended on it.

Maria raised her outstretched arms and hands up above her head and arched her head back as she slowly swayed her hips. Responding to the commands in her earpiece, she turned and bent over. With her legs straight, her hair puddled around her hands as she extended them down to the floor. As instructed, she looked back between her legs at the crowd and slowly swayed her hips back and forth.

With her back to the audience, she untied the bottom of her shirt and unbuttoned the top. The crowd stopped cheering and clapping. This was not the innocent teasing dance behind the sheets they had expected. Maria turned red with embarrassment as she turned to face these people that she knew and tossed the shirt. She had no bra, and the men were petrified at the size of her erect pink nipples.

Maria slowly spread her legs as she dropped to do the splits with one leg in front and the other in back. She raised her back foot and laid her head back until they touched. The tilt of head back to reach her foot left her erect pink nipples almost straight up in the air. Her embarrassment and the cool breeze stiffened her nipples, causing them to seem even longer. Now the crowd started to cheer.

Gabe instructed her to come down off of the stage and into the crowd. As she danced up to the first row of customers, she was instructed to let the man remove her cut-offs. With the tears in her eyes starting to flow, Maria reached out and grabbed the man's hands and guided them to her belt. The old man couldn't believe his good fortune as he unbuckled her belt and undid the steel buttons. She sat on his lap as he tugged down the jeans to show she had no underwear. The song ended as Maria stood nakedly wearing nothing except her high-heeled western boots in front of her stunned audience. The men cheered and applauded like they were at an Elvis Concert.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.