Doctor Jekyll and Mrs. Hyde - an Unusual Romance - Cover

Doctor Jekyll and Mrs. Hyde - an Unusual Romance

Copyright© 2012 by Lubrican

Prologue

Romantic Sex Story: Prologue - "Doc" Jekyll had an aphrodisiac, but it tasted too foul to use. When he finally found the answer to making it palatable an accident in his kitchen led to contamination issues he wasn't aware of until it was too late. And that led to the requirement for an explanation to the good looking woman next door, who was quite convinced there is no such thing as an aphrodisiac. He had to defend his honor, right? So he proposed a test. And that changed everything.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation  

Lieutenant Commander Robert Jekyll looked around the dark street he was in. It was more of an alley, actually, but while dark, it was teeming with life. There were cook fires everywhere, and the smoke from them made his eyes water slightly. Lines of dried ducks hung from awnings over street vendors' tables and trays displayed edibles he couldn't identify. The jabber of foreign languages filled the air. He had taken a wrong turn and was lost, but he wasn't worried, really. It was hard to get thoroughly lost in Hong Kong. In any case, when it was time to get back to the Enterprise, they'd sound the horn for two seconds every minute for an hour. It was standard practice, so that sailors could follow the sound home if needed.

All the street vendors within sight were selling edibles. He suspected this was a native area, rather than one set up for tourists. Still, people seemed to ignore the tall white man in their midst, as if they were used to American warriors wandering around routinely. For that matter, that was probably true. He looked over the facades of the shops and saw one grimy window with an apothecary symbol on it. He moved toward it, feeling foolish, but going anyway because he'd always wonder if he didn't.

The interior of the shop was even darker than the alley. The walls were a maze of cubby holes that reminded him of the wand shop in the Harry Potter movies. A bent old man looked up from grinding something in a marble bowl and his mouth widened into a toothless grin.

"Hello, sailor boy." The old man's voice was surprisingly mellow.

Bob wondered how they always knew he was in the Navy. He could be any American who came to Hong Kong for any number of reasons. Of course they all knew an aircraft carrier was docked there, but he wasn't wearing his uniform and he needed a haircut.

"You looking for something to spice up your love life, I bet?" The old man grinned again. It was disconcerting hearing a British accent coming from an old, wrinkled, oriental face.

"As a matter of fact," said Bob, surprised that the man had guessed what he had come in for. "I hear stories about ... things."

"I have just what the doctor ordered," said the man. He sounded cultured ... educated ... and the euphemism he used rolled off his tongue as if he were an American.

He bent over and Bob heard the sounds of boxes being moved. The old man stood up, with a lump of something in his hand. When he set it on the glass countertop Bob saw it was the rough image of a man, seated, with his legs crossed. There wasn't any detail. It looked like some soft substance had been pressed into a mold and then allowed to dry into a statue, of sorts.

"I was thinking more of something you could eat or drink," said Bob, imagining himself meditating in front of this little statue, asking it to stiffen his prod.

"It is," said the man. He reached for a flat piece of metal that had holes in it. It looked like a very thin cheese grater. The man put a small sheet of rice paper on the counter, held the grater over it, and scraped the bottom of the statue across it just once. What amounted to dust settled onto the paper. The old man set the grater aside, and placed the statue on the counter. He held up one finger. "Wait. I must get something else."

He turned to a curtained doorway and yelled through it in Chinese. Within half a minute an old woman came through the door and handed something to the man. When Bob saw what it was, he blinked.

"This is the antidote," said the old man. "Is very good idea to have antidote handy. This is powerful stuff."

Suspicion gelled that the geezer was trying to take him for a ride, but when the old man simply picked up the rice paper and offered it to Bob, he took it. He had nothing to lose, really. The old man hadn't asked for money yet.

He licked the paper.

The urge to throw up was both sudden and strong, but Bob managed to keep his stomach contents down. The taste was so bad that he couldn't even say, "No thanks," and he had to wait, just concentrating on not puking, while his body adjusted. He realized the old man was holding out a small cup. He snatched at it, not even caring what was in it, and tipped it up to his lips. Something sticky sweet was in it, so sweet he would normally have spit it out, but it helped. He swallowed.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.