Mature Lady - Cover

Mature Lady

Copyright© 2012 by Tony65

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the story of a mature lady that falls for a young although prosperous man and wha she will do for him.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   MaleDom   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was Friday afternoon at 5 PM time to leave A to Z Toy Works business office for the weekend. Loretta Greene the 59 year old widow was shutting down her computer and thinking what she was going to do for the weekend. Her two sons are grown and living about 3 hours from her one in NYC and the other in Boston. Her sons are 31 and 28 year's old, but still unmarried. Loretta brought them up herself, after her husband died, when the oldest was 14, she went back to college and got her business degree with some of the money that was left to her. Now she is manager of the finance department. Having this job is not very conducive to relationships in her circle of male friends, but it pays the bills.

As she was leaving for the day she received a phone call from one of the Vice Presidents of the company Thomas Waltmen he was in a panic one of the conveyors in the factory broke down and being 3 months before Christmas it is the time that all the toys for Christmas have been coming into the warehouse. He wanted to meet with her to get authorization for overtime repairs. Loretta has never met him personally, but knew of him before he was transferred from Corporate to this office, although she has not had any dealings with him until the present time. She said they could meet, Thomas suggested one of the finer restaurants in the business district, so they could have a meal after their business meeting, if she did not have other plans. She agreed and Loretta was told to meet him at the front of the building. She left her office and just as she got to the front of the building a Limo pulled up under the portico, the driver got out and asked her if her name was Mrs. Greene. She answered in the affirmative and the driver opened the door on the passengers side for her, inside the Limo Thomas sat on the Drivers side.

The business part of the meeting was done in less than a half an hour, but Thomas asked Loretta if she would like to have a meal. She said yes then Thomas flagged the waitress and asked for menus. They ordered from the menu, while waiting for their meals Thomas and Loretta bonded finding out that both were unmarried and they liked a lot of the same things. For the next month they went out a few times a week. Loretta was concerned that the age difference between them was to much for anything more than a business relationship and voiced her opinion. Thomas told her that their age difference did not bother him in the least, but if she wanted to continue their relationship she would have to decide if she would want to be told what to do by Thomas and he would make sure she was always safe and loved. She did not know what he was talking about and did not give him an answer. He told her to think about it and call him if she decided she wanted to discuss this further.

A little more information about the two of them now Thomas was 45 years old he was 6'1" tall 7" taller than Loretta. He was about 195 pounds and you could see that he works out he has dark brown eyes and black hair that is graying on the sides. Loretta is 145 pounds with 34d breast and red hair that is just off the shoulders that makes her a striking person when you meet her as she looks at you with her deep blue eyes. She has a little secretaries spread on her back side, but this adds to her allure.

For the next 3 weeks there was no contact between Loretta and Thomas. Loretta did not know what Thomas was talking about and did not want to call him as she was an old fashion type of lady. She discussed it with some of her friends they finally told her to call Thomas to see what he was thinking.

Taking her friends advice she called Thomas the following day. They discussed what he was talking about. He told her that he was looking for a woman that would do what he told her to do. He liked Loretta very much but he needed someone that is submissive to him. There was the word that brought everything into focus for Loretta he was looking for someone that was submissive. Thomas told Loretta that it would free her from any guilt as she was not doing it herself but doing things for Thomas. Loretta desperately wanting a relationship agreed to try working on this relationship as Thomas directed her. He was ecstatic and Loretta was somewhat scared as to what she has agreed to. A Saturday meeting was scheduled and Loretta was told to be ready at 10 AM and the Limo will pick her up at her house.

The next 3 days went by slow although Thomas called her at least 3 times a day she was still filled with dread and anticipation as to what this relationship will bring her. On one hand she was happy to find someone that has the interests that she has as for the last 16 years with going to college, bringing up the boys and putting them through college she had not time for a personal relationship.

Saturday Morning shown a bright and shining fall morning as Loretta got up at 8 am, took a shower, and started looking through her wardrobe she was in a panic what should she wear? Dress? No to formal. Jeans? No not formal enough. She finally decided on a skirt and a top with bra and matching panties to complete the outfit she wore thigh highs and shoes with 3 inch heals. The skirt came to just below the knee and the blouse was a white pullover. She had a windbreaker that she also put out to bring with her. Finding her matching pocket book she transferred what she thought she was going to need. She picked up one of the magazines she received in the mail to read while she waited for the Limo for the next 10 minutes.

Engrossed in an article she was unaware that the Limo pulled up until the doorbell rang. She jumped up and went to the door there standing at the door was William the Driver asking Loretta if she was ready to go. She picked up her pocket book, windbreaker and locked her front door. The driver opened the door for her and she slid in. The drive to Thomas's house took about 45 minutes the driver and Loretta discussed political issues and general issues within the area they lived in. The house was a Mansion you could see on top of a hill. In a gated community as the Limo pulled up the gate opened to let the vehicle through. Driving up the views was beautiful and the building was magnificent.

Exiting the Vehicle the front door was opened by a man in a black suit William introduced him as Charles the house person. Loretta was guided into a large study on the first floor right next to the large foyer they just entered at the front entrance. She was told to have a seat and Thomas will be with her in a minute.

Looking around the study it was almost as big as her whole house. The walls are lined with book shelves up to the ceiling on 3 walls that are filled with books and the 4th wall has windows from floor to ceiling.

Thomas entered the room without Loretta's knowledge as she was so intent on absorbing her surroundings. I hope the surroundings meet your approval he stated as a way to make his presents known. Loretta whirled around in a panic to meet his gaze. You scared me she said. Sorry I did not mean to. He walked to a chair in front of her and sat down. He thanked her for coming to his house and then told her that he also owned a part of the toy company and many other places. She wanted to know why he called her to OK the overtime if he was an owner. Thomas said that although he is part owner he follows proper procedure and also it was a way to meet you. She was shocked that he took that much of an interest in her to do something like that.

Then they started to discuss about Loretta being submissive to Thomas and he explained that it would be more like he would be worshiping her femininity and she would be fueling his desire to see her femininity. She did not understand so he said would you like to begin to understand how this would work? She said yes, so Thomas looked her in the eye and told her that he wanted her to undress completely. He then got up and produced a box and told her to put everything but her shoes in this box, if she would like to continue. She was stunned and could not say anything she was here for no more than 5 minutes and she will either be naked as the day she was born or going back home. Thomas got up and said I will give you some time alone to think about it. I will be back in 10 minutes if you are not naked then I will have William take you home and he got up and walked out of the door leaving it open.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.