The Island Inhabitants - Cover

The Island Inhabitants

by rodeotexas

Copyright© 2012 by rodeotexas

Sci-Fi Fantasy Sex Story: Female Researchers Discover A Tropical Version of Bigfoot!

Caution: This Sci-Fi Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   non-anthro   Light Bond   Group Sex   Size   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story.

November 2010

The small independent island nation was at the end of a long chain of Pacific archipelago islands more than 40 miles from it's nearest island neighbor, 154 square miles in size, large and protected shallow clear blue lagoons surrounding the island with white sugar sand beaches, many isolated coves with similar beaches and a very small stable population of less than 450 natives. Only one very bored part-time policeman and a government of 15 people ran the entire island nation.

The island bore a strong resemblance to the mythical island of Bali Ha'i of the Rodgers and Hammerstein musical South Pacific. Bali Ha'i was based on the real island of Ambae.

Transportation to the island was weekly floatplane flights and a weekly ferry from the nearest island 40 miles away, which also was the nearest island that could take a small jet passenger airliner.

The two Hedonism II like resorts occupied either end of the small island. Both owned by the same small wealthy corporation - three very attractive sisters in their late twenties to early thirties, who had inherited the resorts from their grandfather, who had built the resorts in the 1960's just in time for the sexual revolution. Though the Hedonism II was a type description, these two extremely successful resorts put the activities of the more famous or infamous Hedonism resorts to shame. As typical with these types of resorts, it was all-inclusive including meals and drinks regardless of quantity, spa treatments, scuba and skin diving so people would not to have bother with carrying some type of payment or sign something to their rooms.

The resorts had been an overwhelming success since opening and easily allowed the accommodations to be modernized frequently with the most current amenities, technology and décor. The round tropical style bungalows were set in groups of three, back to back, with floor to ceiling sliding glass doors across the front with a view toward the beaches and lagoons, with gauzy semi-sheer curtains to be drawn if wished. Each bungalow was equipped with one or two king size beds and a large clear glass walk in shower with full body sprays that could accommodate four people comfortably. Each group of three bungalows was staggered from its neighbor in distance and elevation so as not to impede the view of the beaches and lagoons.

For years, the lagoons by each one of the two resorts also contained a permanent residence of pods of very friendly and tame dolphins that the resort guests loved to swim with. However, the guests were cautioned that the dolphins were perhaps too friendly, even amorous at times, and guest's that preferred to swim au natural or in micro-string bikinis did so at their own risk as "accidental encounters" have been frequently known to happen.

Another venue the two resorts heavily advertised was their wild and exotic carefree entertainment filled nightclub discos.

Much more prevalently and clearly obvious, more women than men were present at the two resorts having "just girl's" get away parties or wild bacherlorette destination parties. In fact, it was an undisclosed secret that the male to female guest ratio was monitored and regulated to 1:9. This, the resort owner's felt would allow women to be more themselves, carefree, uninhibited and above all to have a fun lasting experience that they would tell others about and return. This did in fact work as year after year of solid bookings proved time and again, at times having to turn potential guests away or put them on a months long reservation list.

The drug laws were more relaxed on this island nation than others with Ecstasy or "E" legal and plentiful, along with the island Ganja - a rare but extremely potent, species of marijuana only found in this remote island chain. Due to the remoteness of these islands, there was not an established illegal drug trade in the Ganja because the remoteness made the economics unworkable.

This species of hallucinogenic Ganja had similar properties as regular marijuana but more potent and therefore faster acting - letting down inhibitions and stirring overwhelming sexual arousal and libido. In addition the smoke was not harsh, and island natives had found a couple of herbs growing wild on the island chain and when mixed in with the Ganja produced a pleasant fragrance similar to spice cigarettes.

The majority of the resort's guests were the young and beautiful affluent jet-set crowd while the others were fairly affluent just to be able to afford the travel costs to this remote isolated island. Frequently one could recognize a movie starlet or television personality.

As with a lot of beautiful, out of the way, isolated mysterious places having strange tales and myths, this island also had one...

Long told mythical tales of huge subhuman creatures snatching native women only to be returned days later or so, in dazed, confused and slightly amnesiac states. After the two resorts were built, occasionally resort guests were snatched as well, only to be returned days later in the same state. Over the years information of these kidnappings by mysterious creatures would occasionally pop up various tabloids around the world and then when it came into existence, various Internet postings and blogs. Then a few indistinct fuzzy photos were posted, which quickly became discredited the same as the infamous Pacific Northwest Big Foot photos and brief seconds-long film. These reported incidents emerged occasionally over time but were few and rare, quickly suppressed or discredited as a hoax by various scientific organizations as well as by the affluent victims.

Perversely, the resorts used the myths and the realty as a market-advertising ploy.

However, after the fuzzy set of photographs first appeared on the Internet, it got the interest of one zoological researcher at a world renown research university by the name of Dr. Juliet Simms because the photos posted, although fuzzy, were of ones never before seen in Big Foot, Sasquatch, Abominable Snowman, Yowi or Yeti internet forums.

Juliet's interest peaked when a close friend actually suffered an incident at the island as in the rare alleged reports and when Juliet was allowed to question her friend under hypnosis, managed to divulge the hidden memories. This also revealed an unbeknownst proclivity that had developed as a result of her experiences and suppressed memories of an almost borderline clinical case of nymphomania along with strong desires in bisexual and amazingly, bestiality activities.

Enlisting the aid of one of her doctoral thesis students, Amelia, further sleuthing uncovered other women across the country that had experienced similar incidents, and of those that allowed themselves be placed under hypnosis, all had revealed the same proclivities and tendencies!

Having gathered enough information from victim's interviews, Internet research from accounts that could not be fully discredited and what finally nailed it, 3-D laser enhanced morphological and anatomical analysis and reconstruction of the photos. The 3-D photo analysis recreated a clearer profile and with a high-powered computer simulation program, simulated the walking motions of the creatures. This clearly proved this was not a human in a costume taken from a distance. Juliet put together a research proposal couched in inane scientific jargon - omitting the intimate experiences of the victims, to go to the island to look for these subhuman creatures.

A few months later, Juliet was pleasantly surprised to be awarded a generous federal grant for an initial two-year period for 6 weeks of fieldwork per year for three staff and follow-up research. Unfortunately, strings were attached. Since the grant was passed thru the university department, her department head, Dr. Natasha Reynolds, had decided to accompany her and Amelia on the field trip to this distant exotic location. Natasha had long been an upper classmate of Juliet's, beautiful, extremely intelligent even brilliant but was a real stuck up bitch and exceedingly wealthy. Her whispered nickname was PB or Princess Bitch. Her alumni parents had for a long time donated generous amounts of money to fund the zoological and anthropological building named in their honor, and university politics assured that Natasha, at age 31, was named department chair, the youngest department head at the university and most universities everywhere.

The only lodging available on the island were the two resorts, which coincided nicely since a large number of incidents had occurred around the two resorts. This made the search plan easy to develop, as they would use the resorts as base camps. Later, if they could not find any evidence near the resorts, they would bring in camping gear so they could explore the interior of the island if necessary.

After arrival on their first day, the three colleagues had time to get to the beach for the afternoon. Since this was a Hedonism II type resort and the majority of guests were women, the beach goers and sun worshippers all wore barely-there bikini's. In fact over half were topless with several dozen in view opting for au' natural.

Easily half of the women present on the beach appeared to have had surgical enhancements and/or corrections. There were just too many perfectly beautiful, sculpted, firm full breasts in view. Not to mention other body sculpting and/or contouring they also may have had. But the three colleagues were in perfect agreement with this. All three felt very fortunate to have great toned bodies and if a little cosmetic surgery was needed now and then to help keep them this way, they certainly were not adverse in doing so and all three hoped they look as great as Cher at 64, Raquel Welch at 69 or Jane Fonda at 72!

All three of the women had athletic, toned and ripped muscular defined bodies with full firm breasts, that even drew envious looks from the other gorgeous women that were on the beach with them!

Natasha - five foot, ten inches, her German heritage had imparted her with beautiful firm full high set European up tilted, size 34DD breasts, with small areolas and nipples and had worn a black Brazilian tie side tricot string bikini with small micro triangle tops as she definitely had the body and assets to wear this skimpy bikini.

Juliet and Amelia, five foot nine and eight also had firm full breasts almost as large as Natasha's, also with small areolas and nipples. Both women were wearing Brazilian cut micro-string bikini bottoms but even briefer than Natasha's as their bikini bottoms left the side of the hips entirely bare except for where the slender strings crossed to tie the two small bottom pieces, as well as leaving bare the front of the legs.

Juliet's was a hot electric pink metallic lame bikini and the fabric was such that you could see her small nipples protruding against the fabric. Her bikini top was a micro tricot.

Amelia's was an electric blue "wet look" bikini with a pucker back bottom accenting her exposed firm butt cheek curves and a small halter style bikini micro top.

Over the course of almost two hours each had three very tall alcoholic tropical drinks that appeared by magic without asking by the bikini clad wait staff.

Natasha opened her eyes to see that Amelia had removed her bikini top revealing firm full 34 C breasts which resulted in a quickly escalating heated argument with Natasha reminding her she was here on a research trip and not some tropical free-for-all vacation or Spring Break type of trip. The argument quickly halted when without a word, Juliet untied and removed her own top and laid back and closed her eyes.

After they went back to their shared room, only room was available for them, with two king size beds. Amelia cajoled the other two on their first night there to go to the disco. Reluctantly they gave in despite how tired they were from the extensive travel to get there, though Natasha never did quit bitching. Later, this would prove to be a mistake with their tired bodies and the drinks they had consumed that afternoon combined with a light meal.

Not surprisingly, all three women had brought club wear clothes as all three outspokenly wanted to take advantage of the resort's activities but did not want to discuss it among themselves since this was a research expedition.

When they walked out of their bungalow to go to the disco they stunned the onlookers, even the affluent beautiful jet-set crowd!

Natasha was attired very causally but expensively in a black silk sheer tunic with a deep scalloped cut with a short denim mini-dress. The sheerness of the expensive fabric and the deep wide scalloped plunge revealing a generous tanned expanse of large firm unrestrained breasts that strained the tunic. The sheerness of the tunic was just enough to very slightly obscure the small nipples leaving just a hint and very visible nipple bumps, but still reveal the incredible shape of her full 34DD breasts and her firm athletic body.

Juliet wore a colorful multi-color abstract tropical print party dress with flutter sleeves with raw edges that had a wide deep V that plunged almost to her navel. As with Natasha, the plunge revealed a generous tanned expanse of large firm breasts that strained the tunic - only more so since the plunge was almost naval deep. In addition the fabric was semi-sheer as well as clinging tightly, revealing nipple outlines of both breasts. The dress came just a few inches below the cheeks of Juliet's ass. The other two women wondered as they watched Juliet walk what kept her breasts from popping out and both deduced it was from the tight clingy fabric as well as her exceedingly firm breasts

Amelia, just as stunning as her colleagues, and after another argument with Natasha about her club dress she was intending on wearing, also wore a plunging, daring and very revealing black rhinestone mini dress with sexy cut outs that had a circle rhinestone between her full firm breasts. After Juliet and Amelia both pointed out to Natasha that the tunic she was wearing was see-through, widely scalloped and being braless, that they would bet that Natasha would never wear something like that back in the states. Natasha exclaimed "well this is a tropical island in a warm climate and I knew we would probably go dancing sometime and it does get hot in the clubs".

Amelia's abbreviated dress fitted perfectly with the warm tropical climate and the heated atmosphere of the disco club, despite the club having an open air design on two sides leading out to the beach. The halter style dress was very short and barely covered her small tight curvaceous muscular butt and had an open back and a plunging neckline down to just past her navel with the rhinestones holding the front together. The semi sheerness and spandex outlined every curve of her braless breasts revealing the outline of nipples through the fabric. Due to the brevity of the dress, Amelia selected a black G-string to wear under her dress, as the others did as well.

As with these types of discos, no footwear was allowed.

At the entrance, each person was required to put on a bar coded wrist band that the bartenders would scan with a bar code reader each time a drink was served to an individual, ostentatiously to keep track of the drinks that were served to them.

The dance floor was crowded, swollen with an

erotic jostling of squirming loins and legs and asses. The bass was so deep and thundering it was more of a primeval thing felt throughout the body rather than heard, with various lights synchronized to the rhythmic, almost hypnotic sensual beat that cycled on and on as various songs were smoothly sequined in not knowing when one song ended and another started.

Extensive bars were set up throughout the club, there were no places to sit, you literally had to dance your way up to one of the bars to get a drink. The bartenders, mostly female were expert mixologists and tops in their field and often competed in world competitions exhibiting their deft handling skills and tricks, besides, you go to a disco to dance and not sit and that was what they did, in the process downing multiple large drinks each due to their physical exertion of dancing and room temperature.

Then a slight haze began filtering thru strobing lights. The three recognized the smell of potent Ganja smoke, only slightly hallucinogenic at this level but after awhile, thick clouds of the Ganja smoke was billowing from the generating machines.

The disco reminded Juliet and Amelia of more than one Spring Break spent in Cancun with excess drinking and overt displays of sexual behavior and inhibition and nudity, except this was way more pronounced with an almost wanton unrestrained expression which made Cancun or any RAVE they have been to or heard of pale in comparison.

At first the three women stayed together and danced with each other as they mingled with the dancing swaying densely packed crowd. Then others moved to dance with them, the few men and a lot of the women slowly separating the three. Each loved dancing--it made her feel so alive, so sexy. The drinks and the smoke were affecting them as all the others and soon they were swaying and gyrating with the rest of the crowd.

Each let herself go on the dance floor as they did nowhere else, sensuously

writhing hips and butts with the rhythmic abandon as they let themselves be totally immersed in the hot, urgent throbbing music, hypnotizing the dancers in their own private fervor of rock ecstasy, pressing against and pressing back against the close bumping press of swaying bodies regardless of gender, occasionally feeling light intimate caresses and gently fending off those that attempted to get more intimate lower...

They all danced with their eyes closed giving in to the primeval nature of the seemingly hypnotic dances, at times feeling a body pressed tightly against the curves of their bodies, sometimes in front, more often in back, occasionally being sandwiched from front and rear at the same time. Frequently, they would all at one time or another feel a breeze and realize that the gyrations had freed and exposed a breast or breasts, and with eyes still closed, slowly recovered the exposed flesh.

At one point, Amelia thought she felt a tug between her breasts and slowly realized that the rhinestone ring holding the front of her dress had broken and now her breasts were totally exposed with no way of securing the two halves together. Before Amelia could muster up the concentration of her hazy mind altered conscious to figure a solution, a beautiful topless woman with large gorgeous breasts pulled her close and started grinding and sliding against her breast to breast. Startled at her first female to female naked body contact but held close by the woman, Amelia realized it felt very nice, and sensuous, and very, very erotic especially feeling hard nipples grazing across other hard nipples as she placed her hands on the woman's hips and reciprocated with like movements.

The dense press of the crowd gradually brought the three within close proximity again but was also pushing the three women into a very large shallow depression whose floor was covered with a thickly cushioned rubberized material. At least two dozen dance poles were located in this area.

Foam machines began spray a light scented foam over the crowd slowly wetting everyone, semi-sheer tops became sheer, sheer tops became transparent.

The dancers progressed from intimately suggestive to erotic sensual with imitation sexual acts and far more intimate caresses. Ganja smoke continued to billow, as the dance crowd grew wilder and more uninhibited.

What few blouses were not already deeply unbuttoned were now undone and breasts set free. With the wild dance gyrations, miniskirts were allowed to creep up and over and expose tight butts and stay there, short high slit mini-sarongs likewise and widely parted. It was clearly obvious that all the women in the club were wearing skimpy G-strings and a few thong panties – if they were wearing anything at all...

The three found themselves inexorably drawn into the mood of the densely packed dancing and bumping crowd. Gyrating dancers pressed tightly up against the backs of Natasha and Juliet as multiple roaming female hands caressed their bodies. Natasha did not even feel the last button of her sheer deeply scalloped tunic being undone at sometime until she felt a pair of soft hot sensuous hands reach around from behind her and caressed her breasts thru the fabric then gently pull the deeply open scalloped top down and under her breasts which uplifted them even more and then cup her bare breasts and hard nipples as she was pulled back into a grinding and bumping body that she also began to respond in kind, forgetting her reserve, lost in the feeling of the gentle erotic sensuous caressing and the erotic grinding and bumping of the other woman into her, nor aware that multiple women took turns.

Juliet also had hands reach from behind and pull the deep plunging V of her dress to either sides of both breasts totally exposing them and her diamond hard nipples, her breasts of such size and firmness that it ensured the edges of her parted dress would remain to either side and felt the gentle sensuous caresses of firm breasts and hardened nipples against her breasts as her colleagues as the tightly pressed bodies gyrated, bumped, swayed and ground against each other in erotic rhythm.

Suddenly, the dance poles started strobing with light with the pulsing thundering beat, hatches opened in the sides of the poles and several dildos of all sizes emerged from all sides of each one of the dance poles and started squirting powerful long streams of white, very stringy and very slick artificial cum over the dancing swaying crowd which quickly covered all the dancers. The crowd of women surged toward the dildo dance poles carrying along Juliet, Amelia and Natasha. All three were amazed at the extremely slick feel of the artificial cum never having felt something as silky slick as this, plus the stringy qualities of it as they watched thick strands dangle for several inches before the strands broke.

The three women pushed closer together, each now starting to get slightly uncomfortable on how uninhibited the crowd was getting, but the affects from the multiple strong tall drinks and the Ganja severally mitigating their judgment, forgetting that their owns breasts were still totally exposed and still allowing other dancers to caress and cup their breasts, as well as grind and thrust into them with hips tightly held, stringy white artificial slick cum covered them completely and dangled off the ends of their hard nippled breasts in long dangling strands enhancing the extremely erotic and sensuous feel of the hands sliding along their bodies and caressing them, all the while continuing to dance.

Soon the three women observed uncountable number of couples throughout the dance floor actually having standing gyrating intercourse while single women danced with each other and caressed each other's bodies, kissed and suckled at hard nipples, the artificial cum was flavored. Even playing with the stuff as they squeegee the cum off each other's bodies and then let it dangle and stream back onto them. Several couples were actually doggy style or cowgirl style on the floor; dancers reached down and caressed the fucking couples. Further they observed large groups of women were gathered around each one of the dance poles. The three were gradually pushed by the mass of bodies toward the poles, inadvertently and frequently pushed up against intimate coupling and caressing couples and trios, feeling their emanating body heat against their own artificial cum covered bodies. To keep from slipping, they had no choice but to hang onto to dancers and dancers onto them, with often intimate grips and bare slimy breasts with hardened and occasionally studded nipples sliding across each other. Despite this, all three fell more than once and in doing so got their short mini skirts rucked up and got their asses covered in cum as well.

As they neared the poles, they could see why the women were clustered around them: partially naked and fully naked women were backed up against the poles fucking the dildos! Obviously the dildos were still squirting artificial cum just not in the powerful jetting arching streams as when they first emerged from the poles to cover the crowd, as each woman fucking a dildo had streams of cum running out of her pussy and down her legs forming large puddles. Almost every woman fucking a dildo was being kissed by another woman sometimes two! Those not being kissed were being caressed by the women standing in line waiting their turn upon the dildo dance poles. Onward the mass of bodies pushed them involuntarily closer and closer to the poles, they noted the women in layered close packed depth and it seemed as they were forced past the layers of women, the more clothing was shed and/or skin was exposed.

Like the mass of the crowd, they were also feeling the heady effects of the potent ganja smoke and the many alcoholic drinks they all had freely imbibed, not knowing the drinks were slightly spiked with ecstasy.

The reason behind the bar coded wrist bands was so the bartenders could track how many spiked drinks were served to an individual to monitor their Ecstasy intake to keep them at a peak and knowing when to just serve them an un-spiked drink so they will not ingest too much E.

As they were inexorably pulled deeper into the crowd of women and closer to the dildo dance poles, they were forcefully pressed tightly against hot flushed bodies in various stages of disrobing and nudity. With everyone covered and soaked with artificial cum, body pressing against body, strange hands tugging at their clothing in an attempt to remove them. Juliet's deep plunge dress had slid completely off one shoulder and she had to continually to gently resist having both shoulders pulled down around her waist and she knew if that happened, nothing would prevent the dress from falling off. All the surrounding women dancers were now topless and dancing with each other breast-to-breast and sliding their naked flushed slick and slimy skin against skin! Dancers took turns with the three and at times Juliet, Amelia and Natasha pressed and slid their topless bodies against each other, eyes half closed watching the other.

All three women were feeling a sensual and erotic flush and a deepening arousal in their loins like having an itch that you can't scratch hard enough to get relief. Deeper into the near naked and naked crowd of women they also began to feel increasingly frequent feather light sensuous and very intimate caressing being fostered onto each one of them that became more intimate the deeper in the crowd they got with women all around kissing each other and then turning to kiss another as they openly fondled each other. All three gently fended off such oral advances but in the end several times all three unresistingly had mouths planted on mouths with darting, swirling tongues, and lips and edges of mouths probed with darting tongues, not to mention numerous gentle searching fingers lower down. Each of them had more than one intimate penetrating encounter they were not able to fend off due to the press of bodies and helpless to prevent due to the stringy and very slick cum, the short mini skirts they all wore with G-string panties, the dense press of bodies keeping their very short mini-skirts continuously rucked well up on their asses and the close press of bodies preventing any swatting or dancing away from searching probing hands. Additionally, they themselves could not prevent their hands from making low intimate contact as the dancers swayed and brushed against each other as a good many were now completely naked or had short dresses pulled up above waists and no panties.

Natasha had her hand gently pulled lower and lower and in the moment of the close pressing contact and caught up in the sensual slimy dance did not immediately realize that her dance partner at the time had succeeded in placing Natasha's hand between her slightly spread slick legs and against her slick pussy and was doing a slow grind against it as she clung tightly to Natasha's exposed breasts and Natasha to her naked body. Only when her dance partner locked lips tightly with Natasha's lips and gave her a longer deeper kiss and loudly moaned into her mouth did she realize the woman was grinding her slick wet pussy against her hand and orgasming!

An extremely gorgeous blonde woman in her late twenties with very beautiful firm uptilted breasts took a strong interest in Juliet. Juliet herself was in awe of the beauty of the woman and her perky, full and very firm breasts that had nipples that tilted skywards accented even more by the blue sheer ribbon lace-up camisole she still wore but was now removing.

Juliet and the beautiful blonde danced tightly together as they slid their sensuously slick bodies against each other and took alternating turns being in back and front and caressing each other. Only at the last moment did Juliet slowly realized she was being herded backwards toward the dildo dance pole as the woman held tightly to her and slid her breasts up and down against Juliet's and then locked lips with her as she pushed Juliet up against the pole and Juliet felt a large squirting dildo ride up the cleft of her ass cheeks and liberally coat her ass cheeks with very warm stringy white slick cum and which ran off in streams. Her dance partner continued to alternately pull and then push Juliet against the pole trying to get a dildo inserted. Juliet tried to gently pull away but the woman push gently back and Juliet felt the squirting dildo hit her G-string pussy and slide along her pussy and then slide between her legs, her partner pulled her back and again she gently pushed Juliet back and this time Juliet felt the slick artificial cum covered dildo push directly against her tight anus, the thin G string was of no hindrance as the dildo head had slid it aside and she felt a heated powerful jet of the cum directly against her anus and the felt another stream shoot up inside.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.