The Gods - Cover

The Gods

Copyright© 2012 by LordAnubis6238

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Zeus makes a vassal of a Sanitation worker from Harlem, New York, changing his life and hopefully with Hera's help changing Zeus once and for all!!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Date: present day

Location: Harlem, New York, New York

I woke up the next morning and I knew I had to move up on the social ladder, if I was to do anything to please Zeus. I had more questions than answers however. Before I could voice them or even think of any of them, there was a blinding light and a beautiful woman with short cropped hair in a white and gold flowing robe was standing in my living room. "I'm so sorry about my arrogant son not explaining anything to you. I am Hera, and to answer your questions when I leave, you will have the following powers that my son was supposed to give you, Gods and Goddesses will have a faint white aura around them to your eyes only, however do not approach them, if they want to speak with you they will approach you, you will be able influence the will of the simpleminded, this will grow stronger as you use it and you will be able to influence stronger willed individuals, and finally you will always know when you're being lied to. These arrangements have worked for a long time, please keep my husband happy and satisfied. I like you, your mind is pure and I think my husband made a good choice this time, so I am going to grant you two things. First you will now appear and be in prime physical shape for a twenty-two year old. Second, here is a credit card drawn off the Mount Olympus Credit Union. It will cover anything you need to improve your lifestyle and anything you need money for two please my husband. It will work everywhere they accepts MasterCard and in any ATM. The pin number is Alpha Beta Delta Zeta, or 2239. May the Gods be with you!" In a flash of light she was gone.

I called my job and quit. I also called my landlord and told him that I am moving out. I packed up what few personal possessions I have in a small duffel bag and left my apartment for good and headed into the city.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.