Martha's Job Requirements - Cover

Martha's Job Requirements

Copyright© 2012 by Tony65

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the story of a mature women that helped an awkward 18 year old boy become a man before he went to college

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

They both left their respective houses together and walked to the office together, Martha being the office manager and the only one in the office when Mark's father was out with clients. When Mark goes back to school she will be working in the office alone during his classes, but he will be back to help her when he does not have a classes.

Martha took control as soon as she removed her sweater and put it on the hook in her office she divided up the work that had to be done today and told Mark that it all had to be finished before any more lessons where given. Blushing Martha did not know where the last remark came from as she is usually very shy about anything that deals with sex.

Mark took all the work that he had to do and started right in with Martha doing her part she was working along and when the top few buttons of her dress came unbuttoned she did not notice. Mark did though and he could get a glimpse of her large nipples while he was working making sure he was in a place that he could see her nipples if her top opened. By lunch time they had most of the work completed and at that time Martha realized that she was exposing her breast to Mark, but did not do anything about it in fact she unbuttoned 2 more of them without Mark seeing her. They looked at the clock and decided that they will finish their work and then they will get lunch when they went back to work Mark could see both her breast exposed as she worked he did not believe his good luck to see the women he lusted after as a kid letting him see her breast.

It was about 2 when all the work was complete, so that they went to get something to eat Martha only buttoned the two bottom buttons when they went out. This made Mark very happy. The two came back at about 3:15 and Mark looked at Martha she realized that it was time for her to become a teacher again she went to the restroom and when she came back her top was unbuttoned to the waist and the bottom of her dress was also unbuttoned up to her waist.

When she came walking to Mark her breast were exposed as she walked and he could see her pubic hair as she walked to him also. She stopped about 6 feet from him and removed her dress completely she surprised herself that she could be totally nude in front of the very young man. He walked to her and started to massage' her breast until the nipples became as hard as a pencil. Then she sat back on her chair and spread her legs so that Mark could examine her feminine charms. He got on his knees in front of her and she spread vaginal area as far as she could then with her index finger on each hand she opened vaginal area open so that he could examine the interior of her femininity.

She was in the exam position for over 45 minutes when she told Mark that it was enough for today and they could continue on the next day. Poor Mark was experiencing a case of Blue balls with this lovely lady spread out before him, but he did not want to push too much as he was afraid that she would not allow him to see her nude anymore, so he agreed to be done for that day.

They closed up the office and walked together to their respective houses. Martha did not button her dress up all the way she only had about 5 buttons on the dress buttoned and she was pantiless this gave her a wicked feeling that she enjoyed, but she knew she would have to do something about her arousal when she got into her house. She also felt sorry for Mark because she could see his arousal tenting out the front of his pants, but she would have to come to terms with having sex with a boy his age.

As soon as Martha was in the privacy of her home she went to her bathroom undressed and got her vibrator started a tub of water. She sat in the warm water and used the vibrator to quiet her overheated hormones it took 3 orgasms to satisfy her. She was thinking of the handsome young man that she totally exposed herself to and this set her off thrice.

She was just getting out of the tub when she heard her doorbell ring. Martha put on her Bathrobe not bothering to put on panties going to the door it was an angry Ronald Banks holding the panties that Martha took off in the office restroom that day. "What is the meaning of this?" he said holding up the sexy Black panties.

Martha was terrified of losing her job she was in tears as she explained that she was helping Mark out of being shy with women as he will be going to college in the fall. Ronald thought about this and maybe it would work to his advantage.

"I don't know I do not want any sexual harassment suits against my business" he told her Giving the situation some more thought he said "maybe I will bring a suit against you for seducing my son"

"No you don't understand he asked me for help and I was just trying to help him get over his shyness with women" She said in tears.

"We will talk about it tomorrow I will be in the office all day" he said as he turned and left her at the door in tears.

That night it was very restless night for Martha she did not sleep all night wondering where a woman her age will be able to get a job making the money she is making presently if Ronald fires her.

Getting up the next morning she looked at her reflection in the mirror. She looked terrible her eyes were puffy red and swollen. Martha took a shower and felt a little better, she fixed herself up the best she could and put on padded bra, substantial white panties and long skirt and blouse. Putting on some makeup to hide her puffy eyes she was out the door, meeting Mark as she left her house they walked together to the office.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.