And Then There Were Three - Cover

And Then There Were Three

Copyright© 2012 by Cindy for Sin

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Greg and Lynn’s relationship grows. When they include their friend Dave, Lynn discovers that her brother and Dave have a secret.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

And then there were three.

Lynn slipped under the sheet with her brother Greg. She snuggled up against him and giggled as she gave him a kiss.

"Last night was wild, wasn't it?" Lynn said.

Rolling onto his side and facing his sister, Greg said, "I thought it was wonderful."

"Are you talking about what we did or what happened in the car?"

"I'm talking about what you and I did when we got home. Fooling around with Dave was fun, but making love with you was amazing," Greg said.

Lynn giggled and moved her hand down Greg's body. She began fondling his cock and squirmed against him. "I thought it was amazing too. Greg, I'm very happy we shared our virginity. It means a lot to me."

"What now?"

Pulling her brother's hand to her breast, Lynn kissed him. She held her mouth to his, pushing her tongue past his lips. Greg moaned as she gently stroked his rigid cock and he massaged her breast. "I think we should do it again just to make sure we like it."

Greg chuckled and moved onto Lynn's body. She spread her legs and guided his hard cock into her pussy. As he rocked his hips, sliding his cock deep into her, Greg began moving slowly and Lynn wrapped her arms around his neck. They looked into each other's eyes, smiling as they made love for the second time.

Dropping his head, Greg kissed Lynn. She moaned into his open mouth and flicked her tongue against his. He moved faster, causing her to grunt each time he shoved his dick into her pussy all the way.

Neither Greg nor Lynn said anything. They shared kisses, smiles, and the wonderful feeling of their coupling. Greg did his best to prolong his climax, but found that he couldn't. As he pumped his semen into her, Lynn let out a throaty groan. Greg kept moving and kissing Lynn. She reached her orgasm moments later and then they relaxed in each other's arms.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hold out any longer," Greg said.

"I'm not sorry, Greg."

"Maybe I'll get better if we practice."

Giggling, Lynn said, "Oh yeah, we're going to practice a lot." She gave Greg a kiss. "Did you mean what you said about Dave last night? Are you sure you won't be mad at me if I still go out with him?"

Greg smiled. "Yeah, I meant what I said. I hope you'll understand if I go out with someone else too."

"I won't know until it happens, but I don't think I'll get jealous. I want you to be happy."

Greg nodded. He thought about his relationship with Dave and wondered if it would continue.

"I have to go pee," Lynn said.

Greg extracted his semi hard cock from Lynn. He rolled off her body, watching as she jumped up and headed for the door. She looked back, grinned, and told Greg to come with her.

After taking care of their pressing needs, Lynn and Dave jumped into the shower together. Playfully, they washed each other. They traded kisses, soft caresses, and laughter.

Finished in the bathroom, Lynn went to her room and Greg went to his. They dressed for the day, went downstairs, and into the kitchen. Greg poured two cups of coffee and gave one to Lynn. They sat at the table, gazing into each other's eyes and drinking their coffee.

"What are your plans for today?" Greg said.

"I don't have any plans. I guess I'll just hang around here. What are you doing?" Lynn said.

"I want to do a few things on my car. Other than that, I don't have any plans either."

"Is Dave coming over today?"

Shaking his head, Greg said, "No, he has something going. Why, do you want to fuck him?" Greg chuckled and winked at his sister.

Lynn giggled and shrugged her shoulders. Greg smiled and thought about the three of them together.

"I'm going to have cereal for breakfast. What do you want?" Lynn said.

Greg got up, moved behind his sister, and put his hands over her breasts. She looked up and he kissed her.

"Later, Babe. Mom and Dad will be back from shopping in a little while."

Greg and Lynn ate breakfast. They went outside and Greg went to the garage. He took out the lawnmower and started cutting the grass. Lynn watched for a moment and then saw her parents pulling into the driveway.

"Hi, Mom, need help?" Lynn said.

"Yes please. We have the bags in the trunk," her mom said.

Lynn, her mom, and her dad carried the bags of food into the kitchen. Lynn helped her mom put everything away and then poured coffee. As they sat at the table, the telephone rang. Lynn jumped up, thinking it was Dave. She answered the phone and called for her dad.

"That's grandpa. He asked for Dad," Lynn said.

Lynn and Greg's dad talked to his father for a few minutes. After hanging up, he sat down next to his wife.

"That was Dad. He said that Mom's in the hospital and that we should get up there as soon as we can," Lynn's dad said.

"What's going on?" Lynn's mom said.

"Dad said that Mom had chest pains this morning. He called the ambulance and they took her to emergency. He didn't know if mom had a heart attack or what. He said they're running tests."

"I'll pack a few things, Honey."

"You better pack for a few days," Lynn's dad said.

Lynn's parents went to their room. Lynn went outside to tell her brother what was going on. He stopped mowing and went into the house with his sister.

"Do you want Lynn and me to go with you?" Greg said.

"That's not necessary, Greg. Once we find out what's going on, we'll give you a call," his dad said.

Lynn helped her mom pack. Greg and his dad took the bags out to the car and put them in the trunk.

"Here's some money," Greg's dad said as he handed his son a wad of bills.

"I have money, Dad."

"I know, but take this anyway. You can take your sister out to eat. If you have to drive up to Georgia, you'll need money for gas. I'll call you two tomorrow and let you know what's going on. It will be too late by the time we get there," Greg's dad said.

After a brief goodbye, Lynn and Greg's parents left. Greg went to finish the lawn while his sister started cleaning house.

"I'm finished with the lawn. I'm going to work on the car for a little while," Greg said as he stood next to his sister.

"Okay, I'm going to finish the cleaning and then lie in the sun for a while," Lynn said.

Greg went to the garage. He opened the hood of his Chevy and stared into the engine compartment. Smiling, he thought about the hours he and Dave spent working on the car and the relationship that developed between them.

Leaning against the fender, Greg thought back to the night he and Dave fondled each other. He smiled as his cock flexed in his shorts. When he began reliving the first time he and Dave shared oral sex, his cock grew into a full-blown hard on.

Rubbing his crotch, Greg changed his thoughts to the night before and that morning when he and Lynn had sex. He tried to decide which he liked better, but realized the enjoyed his time with Lynn and Dave equally. His only concern was what would happen between the three of them.

As much as he wanted to, he didn't feel he could confess his feelings for Dave to his sister. Greg was positive she wouldn't understand and feared it would hurt their relationship. He also didn't know how he was going to tell Dave that he and Lynn had sex. Greg thought about the three of them fooling around together and wondered if Dave, Lynn, and him would ever do it again. Lynn and Greg talked about it and agreed it would be fun, but they would have to see how Dave would react.

Shaking off his thoughts, Greg went to work on his car. He checked the oil, battery, and radiator. After making sure all the fluids were full, he decided that he didn't have anything that he needed to do.

Greg went outside and saw his sister stretched out on a blanket. He sat next to her and gently stroked her back. Lynn turned her head, looked at Greg, and smiled.

"Are you finished working on your car?" Lynn said.

"Yeah, I didn't have much that I needed to do."

"What would you like to do?" Lynn giggled and smiled.

"If the neighbors wouldn't see us, I'd fuck you right here."

"They can't see into the house."

Chuckling, Greg and Lynn went into the house. They used their parents' bathroom to shower and then went to their parents' bedroom. Lynn pulled back the covers and they climbed onto the bed. Coming together, Lynn and Greg began kissing and touching each other. They rolled around, using their hand and mouths to please one another.

Greg rolled Lynn onto her back, pulled her hips up, and pushed his cock into her pussy from behind. She rocked back, matching his steady thrusting. He held her hips as he drove his cock in and out of her. Lynn moaned and diddled her clit while her brother fucked her.

After about fifteen minutes, Greg pulled his cock out of his sister and rolled her onto her back. He lowered his head, licking her pussy. Lynn held his head, pressing his face into her crotch. He slid a finger into her pussy and pumped in and out, as he licked and sucked her clit.

Greg slowed down and gently licked Lynn's pussy. He removed his finger from her pussy, held her ass, and planted kisses on her inner thighs. Remembering how he and Dave liked to do each other, Greg flipped around and moved his cock close to Lynn's head. She wrapped her hand around his shaft, stroking him as she licked the head of his cock.

Lynn opened her mouth and covered the end of Greg's cock with her mouth. She sucked him as he probed her pussy with his tongue. They maintained their sexy sixty-nine until Greg felt himself getting close to an orgasm. He pulled his cock out of his sister's mouth and rolled onto his back.

"Why did you stop?" Lynn said. She stroked his thigh and lifted her head so she could see her brother.

"I was getting too close."

Giggling, Lynn said, "So, I like sucking your cock and tasting your cum."

"I don't want to wear myself out. We have all day," Greg said.

Smiling, Lynn moved her hand to Greg's cock. She pressed his shaft against his body and said, "Yeah, and all night too."

Greg flipped around and pushed his sister onto her back. He spread Lynn's legs, notched his cock in her pussy, and pushed. She pulled her legs back, sighing as his cock filled her pussy. Lynn released her legs, wrapped her arms around Greg's neck, and pulled him down so she could kiss him. He continued moving as they tried to keep their mouths together, but couldn't.

"Oh yeah, that feels so good. Please fuck me, Greg. Fuck me and make me cum," Lynn said.

Greg started moving faster. He continued fucking his sister, using a few of the tricks he'd learned with Dave to prolong is climax. When Lynn came, he shoved his cock into her convulsing pussy and came too. Greg held his cock deep in Lynn's pussy as his cock throbbed and he filled her with his semen. Sated, they held each other and started kissing. He kept his cock in her pussy, doing his best to keep it from pulling out.

"Wow, that was great! You lasted a long time," Lynn said.

"I wanted to make it good for you."

"Hmmm, it was wonderful, Greg. I love fucking you."

Greg wiggled his hips and started pulling his cock out of his sister's pussy. He kissed her neck and then he sucked each of her nipples. Lynn stroked his head, moaning, as he started moving lower. Greg put his hands behind her knees, pushed her legs back along her sides, and began licking her pussy. Lynn squirmed and groaned as her brother sucked and licked his cum from her crotch. She didn't know what possessed him to do it, but she didn't care. A few minutes later, Lynn came hard. She tried to move, but Greg kept her pressed to the bed.

"Oh my God! That was so hot!" Lynn said when Greg moved up and kissed her. "Now it's my turn."

Lynn moved down and sucked Greg's semi hard cock into her mouth. She savored the combined flavors of his semen and her pussy juices. Because Greg wasn't completely hard, she was able to take his entire cock into her mouth. She moaned and rubbed her nose against his pubic hair, stroking his shaft with her tongue.

Greg and Lynn remained in bed for the entire afternoon. As soon as he could get his cock hard, Greg fucked Lynn again. The finally got out of bed at six in the evening and took a shower together. Lynn and Greg went up to their rooms to dress so they could go to dinner.

"Are you ready yet?" Greg said when he walked into his sister's bedroom.

Lynn stood in front of her closet flipping through her clothes and looking for something to wear. Greg moved behind her, covering her bra covered breasts with both hands. He massaged her breasts for a moment and then moved one hand down to her crotch. Rubbing Lynn through her panties, he kissed her neck.

"I'm trying to decide what to wear tonight. I want to look nice for my first date with you," Lynn said. She leaned back against Greg and let out a sigh.

"Wear a skirt."

Giggling, Lynn nodded. She reached into the closet, grabbed a mini skirt, and showed it to Greg. He pressed his fingers against her pussy and squeezed her breast.

"I guess that means yes," Lynn said.

"Yup, I like you in that skirt."

"I didn't know that you paid any attention to the way I dressed."

"Well, I have. I've always thought you were sexy." Greg slipped his hands into her panties and rubbed her pubic hair. "I was right!"

Lynn twisted to face Greg. She gave him a kiss and smiled. "Are you trying to make me fall in love with you?"

"Is it working?"

Giggling, Lynn nodded. "I think it's working too well, Greg. What are we going to do?"

"We'll figure it out, Sis. Now, get dressed before I ravage you."

Greg stepped back and Lynn put on her skirt. She found a matching sleeveless blouse in her closet, put it on, and buttoned it. After slipping on a pair of sandals, Lynn told Greg she was ready to go.

Lynn sat in the front seat of Greg's car and turned sideways to face him. He glanced at her legs, grinning when he saw that Lynn's skirt was up far enough for him to see the gusset of her pink panties. She saw him looking between her legs and giggled.

Putting her hands on her inner thighs, Lynn moved them up to her crotch. She parted her legs further, and said, "Do you like looking under my skirt?"

"Hell yes!"

"Maybe I shouldn't wear panties when we go out. Maybe I shouldn't wear them at all."

"That would be hot, Lynn."

"Yeah, but I'm afraid that I'd leak allover everything. You make my pussy so wet."

"Tell me about it. I'm so hard I can't stand it," Greg said.

"Want me to blow you so you don't have a hard on?"

"Not right now. I can wait, Sis."

Greg and Lynn laughed and teased each other. When they arrived at the restaurant, Greg adjusted his cock in his slacks. They went inside and found a booth, sliding in across from one another.

During dinner, Greg and Lynn shared winks and smiles. They ordered beers to go with the steaks they ate. After dinner, they headed for the car.

"What would you like to do now?" Greg said.

"I want to go home so you can fuck me silly," Lynn said.

Laughing, Greg drove home. In the house, he and Lynn came together in a hug. As they kissed, Greg pulled the back of her skirt up and rubbed her ass. Lynn moaned into his mouth and rubbed against him.

In their parents' bedroom, Greg and Lynn undressed each other. They fell onto the bed and began kissing. Over the next two hours, they kissed, touched, and held one another. Lynn climbed on her brother, lowered herself onto his cock, and rode him. He held her breasts and pushed up to meet her.

Greg and Lynn fucked each other twice, using their mouths to clean one another between bouts. They finally fell asleep in each other's arms.

The ringing telephone woke Greg on Sunday morning. He ran to the kitchen and picked it up. While talking to his dad, Lynn came out and hugged him from behind. Greg talked to his dad for ten minutes and hung up.

"They think that Grandma is going to be okay, Lynn. The doctors aren't sure what's wrong so she's staying in the hospital for a few days. Mom and Dad said they're staying with Grandpa for now and that they'll let us know what's going on later," Greg said.

"I'm glad Grandma is okay. Dad didn't say when they'd be home?" Lynn said.

"No, but he did say they'd be there all week for sure. He said that they might come home a week from tomorrow if everything is okay."

"Hmmm, what a great way to start the day. We found out that Grandma is okay and we get to spend the week sleeping together." Lynn kissed Greg and began stroking his cock. "Let's take a shower."

Greg and Lynn lived as a couple for the next few days. They went to work, came home, and had dinner together. At night, they shared a bed and made love.

On Thursday, Dave stopped by after dinner. Greg and Lynn told him about their grandmother and then they caught up on what's been happening. Sitting outside, they drank a few beers and enjoyed each other's company. Greg went into the house for cold beers, leaving Lynn and Dave alone.

"There's a party Friday night. Would you like to go?" Dave said.

"I don't know. What about Greg?" Lynn said.

"I meant all three of us, Lynn. The party is at a girl I know from work's house. They have a pool so we can go swimming if we want to."

Greg came back and passed out the cold beers. He took his seat and Dave told him about the party.

"You two can go. I don't want to get in the way," Greg said.

"We're not going unless you do, are we, Lynn?" Dave said.

Lynn giggled and shook her head.

"I don't know. I'll let you know later," Greg said.

Dave stayed for another hour. He told his friends he had to get to bed so he could get up for work in the morning. After he left, Greg and Lynn went into the house.

"Greg, if you don't go to the party, I'm not going either," Lynn said.

"I don't want to get in the way, Sis."

Lynn giggled and shook her head. "You weren't in the way the last time the three of us were together."

"Do you want the three of us to mess around together again?" Greg said.

Lynn started unfastening Greg's shorts. She pushed them down, kneeling so she could work them off his feet. After pulling his underwear off, Lynn took his cock into her mouth. She sucked him until he was erect and looked up. Removing Greg's cock from her mouth, she rubbed it against her cheek.

"Baby, I wouldn't have it any other way. After spending this week alone with you, I never want us to be apart. We may have friends with us, but as far as I'm concerned, they'll have to share."

Greg pulled Lynn to her feet and wrapped his arms around her. They shared a tender kiss and then he removed her halter-top. Covering her breasts with both hands, Greg massaged them.

"What am I going to do with you?" Greg said.

"You can do anything you want to, Sweetie."

Lynn and Greg went to bed. They came together and he shoved his cock into her willing pussy. As he hammered her, Lynn grunted and begged him to fuck her. She flailed her legs and scraped his back with her fingernails. Without regard to her, Greg continued fucking Lynn until he came. His body quivered as he shoved his cock into her pussy as far as he could. Lynn hooked her legs over his, rocking against his pubic bone with hers.

"Holly shit, where did that come from?" Lynn said as Greg lie panting on top of her.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it, Sis."

"Sorry? Why the hell would you be sorry? That was amazing! I loved feeling you fuck me like that."

Lifting his head, Greg looked into his sister's eyes. "I didn't think about you or satisfying you. It was kind of selfish."

"Baby, you did satisfy me. Knowing that you're happy is enough for me." Lynn squirmed under Greg and kissed his nose. "Anytime you feel like being selfish, go for it!"

Smiling, Greg slid down her body. He licked and kissed her breasts, looked up, and said, "Let me see if I can make it up to you."

"If you want to eat my pussy, go for it! As far as making anything up to me, it isn't necessary."

Greg slid down and buried his face between Lynn's legs. He licked her pussy and sucked her clit until she reached her climax. Lynn pulled him up, kissing Greg when his head was over hers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.