From Cure to Sweet Corruption - Cover

From Cure to Sweet Corruption

Copyright© 2012 by Sterling

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My semen can cure cancer. I could have earned a halo for offering it for free, but market forces allowed me to charge a steep price. I collected in the form of sex with the patient's nubile relatives in a tropical paradise, where I allowed myself the satisfaction every whim. Best of all, I got the girls to love it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   Pregnancy  

I woke in the middle of the night to the sound of the breeze in the trees, and to a wonderful warm sensation on my penis. I looked down and saw Jessica's head bent over it, with her hair flowing luxuriantly over my skin on all sides. She was good, and within a few seconds I thrust my pelvis up a little as I came inside her mouth. The pleasure was intense, quite high up there on the scale for a connoisseur of orgasms, and bathing in it I fell back to sleep.

As the dawn came I found myself spooned against the back of some girl -- I hadn't gotten her name down yet, but she was very sexy. I nuzzled against the back of her neck and felt her stir. Then I put my hand up over her arm to land on her dainty little breasts, still not grown to full size. She woke up and started turning to face me with an adoring smile, but I gently pushed her head back down.

As I stroked my fingers around the top nipple a few times my erection rapidly hardened. I moved my hand down between her legs, and she raised the top leg in the air. I felt the soft hair and her damp labial crack. I spread her labia with that one hand as my penis slid up inside her. I just lazily stroked back and forth inside her for a few minutes, but then sped up some and thrust deep inside her as I came. After a minute I gently pushed her away and she left. Abby appeared with a warm cloth to gently clean off my penis.

I remembered who I had been dreaming of, and whispered, "Nancy, to the grove, skirt only, bend over." I liked to enjoy the quiet in the grove, and communicated with the girls by whispering into a headset microphone that transmitted to their earpieces. They knew to be quiet unless invited to speak.

I continued with, "Mary, pee time." Mary was resting under my bed in a narrow space. I turned a little further on my side so my flaccid penis was pointing a little down to the side of the bed. Mary's hands from beneath the bed aimed my tip loosely into an elegant jar. I let loose my morning urination. When I was done, she got up gracefully and walked over to the outdoor sink and emptied it.

I made another whispered command. "Joellen, come kiss me." Joellen was dozing naked right nearby and she slowly and sleepily came over, and after giving me a look of deep affection knelt beside me and moved her face in towards mine. She was actually 14, but if you saw her you'd think she was much younger -- she was destined to be a tiny woman, and she showed no signs of puberty yet. In response to her delightful kisses, I put out my arm to stroke and squeeze her small butt.

"Mary, blue shirt, sandals." After a last few kisses with Joellen and looking at her gorgeous sleepy little face, I sat up. As I stretched my arms out, Mary put the blue shirt on me. I swung my legs to the side of the bed and slid my feet into the sandals she had positioned just so, then got up and stretched.

There were half a dozen girls around the grove waiting to cater to me, all naked, all gorgeous. The sun was just rising over the ocean.

Nancy had been some distance away, and now she entered the grove, casting an adoring glance on me while she curtseyed, then bent over the moss-covered log. I looked at her perfect breasts hanging down just a little and the sexy pink skirt she had on, and my penis rose. I sidled up behind her and reached over to hold both breasts, then moved my hands up onto her shoulders and down her narrow naked waist to her hips, covered by the skirt. I flipped the skirt up and poked my penis against her butt. Her gentle hand was there instantly, pointing me right at her labia. I thrust up in one great motion, the tip of my penis far up inside her. She had the sort of vagina that felt so good, like slick velvet, that it called for the deepest surge into her depths and no delay in finishing the act. The glow spread. I withdrew most of the way and thrust up once more. My loins felt golden fire. I withdrew and strained in all the way and felt myself spurt three times, the fire of ecstasy spreading throughout my body, then subsiding to embers. I stayed pressed with my loins against her butt while I regained my balance after the orgasm. Then I had her stand up and turn around, and I kissed her lovely face while she looked at me with pure love. After a few seconds I indicated we were through.

She dropped to her knees, fingered my testicles and gave my penis a gentle kiss, then rose and walked away. What a nice touch!

I reclined in the luxurious lounge chair and whispered, "Orange juice, fresh fruit by Joellen, omelette." I heard scurrying, slicing and squelching noises. One minute later, Joellen appeared with a glass full of the orange juice they had just squeezed and handed it to me. I drained it. She straddled me, her weight resting on my hips, her legs spread wide, and smiled earnestly. I adored seeing her immature labia open. She was offering me her tender innards if I wanted them, which I appreciated, but I'd never hurt an undeveloped girl that way.

She first put a fresh strawberry in my mouth, and after I had savored and swallowed that, a cantaloupe ball, then a cube of fresh pear, a slice of banana, a peeled grape, on and on.

After a little, I whispered, "Jessica, come straddle me and hump quick until you come." Jessica presently appeared naked and curtseyed.

To give her room, Joellen had to move forward. She rose so her weight was on her knees, one on either side of me. I appreciated her whole naked little girl body, though I stared at the especially alluring smooth and demure labia which were right in front of my face. She noticed, laughed at my appreciation, and wiggled her hips back and forth briefly.

Jessica appeared and lowered herself onto me, engulfing my penis inside her hot vagina, and then started vigorously moving up and down. While Joellen put a mango ball in my mouth, I gently traced the outlines of her labia with my fingers. Jessica's labia had looked like this just a few years earlier, and Joellen would soon become mature so her vagina could engulf my penis in the same sort of fantastic embrace Jessica's was giving it right then. Jessica was gazing at me adoringly over Joellen's shoulder, and getting a more intense expression as she kept moving up and down fast. She cried out with orgasm, and I came at the same time, lifting her a few inches in the air as I strained up inside her. She kept our loins pressed together, engulfing me, leaning on Joellen's shoulders and looking at me with a post-orgasmic smile of loving satisfaction.

When I had been adored enough, I looked at Jessica and made a little motion with my hand. She instantly rose, but before she left fondled my testicles and kissed my penis gently.

I heard the sizzling noise, motioned to Joellen that I'd had enough fruit, and had her lie down on top of me, her head on my chest. I looked with pleasure on her body trailing away to her dainty feet, smooth thin legs covering man legs. The top of her pubic bone rested gently on my penis, and she shifted back and forth a few times until the softened organ rested casually against her labia.

Abby appeared with the omelette and fed me, one forkful at a time. Fluffy egg, crisped just right, sauteed onions, mushrooms, peppers, and Gruyere cheese, just the way I liked it.

When I was finished I whispered, "OK, everyone in the grove, clear out." Joellen got up off me, and she and all the others in turn curtseyed briefly, eyes downcast shyly, and headed off out of the grove single file, all naked.

Another dry 80-degree clear day. I sat alone looking down through the trees to the sparkling water for some time. I remembered to be thankful. I had it pretty good.


Each of the girls and women listened to my whispered commands and carried out the ones that pertained to her. It wasn't a matter of fulfilling a duty or fear of consequences. Each of them was in love with me, and could think of nothing more important in the world than doing whatever she could to make me happy. This state of affairs was initially accomplished with drugs.

After we set up on the island, I had been getting plenty of sex with gorgeous girls, but they approached it with a certain reserve, a certain calculating quality. I told Frank it would be great if these girls could really want sex with me. With the enormous riches at our disposal, Frank gave out some research grants.

It is amazing how many promising drugs are abandoned due to unusual side effects. Development of the key drug had been abandoned when life-threatening side effects occurred in about 3% of people. But our hired team of offshore researchers, with looser ethical restrictions on experiments involving humans, could take some shortcuts. Women who would otherwise die of cancer were quite happy to sign a waiver form for this experimental drug. We were fortunate that none died, and we found a companion drug that eliminated the risk. When administered with a third, standard drug, we got the effect we wanted.

After the first large doses, the recipient becomes imprinted on whoever is with them and feels enormous love for that person. Privately I dubbed it "Luffox" (pronounced "love fucks"). So I would of course arrange to be with them when they took this first dose. The effect lasts as long as they take the drug. I also had the girls take a few other drugs that kept them lubricated to some extent all the time and that increased their sexual appetite.

Such ideal playmates also improved my performance, and the more spectacular sex I had, the more my body revved up its sexual capabilities. But Frank also found a drug for me, too. I can get an erection any time and maintain it indefinitely, and have as many orgasms as I want in a day, given at least a minute of downtime between them. It also increases my sexual desire, which was already pretty high. I spend a lot of time having sex.

Our procedure evolved over the years. From the very beginning we had the girls come to quarantine, and then I would meet them and have my way with them. Assuming they did their part, the patient could fly in. Occasionally she was worth making love to, but for most I used the little tube. She was on the other side of a wall and I never had to interact with her as a person at all.

From the very beginning the girls had to be willing to stay for the quarantine period and a few more days while I enjoyed them sexually. But I wanted to father children, and many applicants knew this and agreed to it. They agreed to stay a few months. We tracked their cycles, and on those days when the vaginal mucus was just right, I would conserve my semen and inject them with a dose suitable to impregnate them. My sperm is high quality and it doesn't take much.

Under the influence of the Luffox, a number of girls who hadn't signed up to have my baby decided they wanted to anyway, or at least decided to stop using any contraceptive method.

Prospective patients and their nubile surrogates were of course intensely interested in how things had gone for earlier girls. Feedback was favorable. My attentions involved no cruelty or physical pain and a considerable measure of respect. There was also recreation -- we were on a gorgeous Caribbean island. All considered, a few months for saving mama's life was acceptable to a great many.

Then the drugs came along, and the reports were glowing. They stopped taking Luffox before they left, and at home their attachment to me lessened, but they still remembered me very fondly and had good memories of a few months of mild euphoria. More and more applicants were willing to sign up for six months.


After my little morning routine in the grove, I started out for a jog. There are many indoor rooms in our complex, but because the weather is so nice there are also rooms with just a roof. And for a couple miles along the beach is a covered boardwalk, my favorite jogging route.

As I jogged along, any girl I encountered curtseyed. I hadn't gone far when I spotted Lisa. She had gotten up from where she was sitting so fast that as she curtseyed, she stumbled. Lisa was a goddess, probably 15. She was maybe 5'2" and slender, with smallish breasts and not too much in the way of hips. But her skin was perfect, her face was that of an angel, and her long blond hair stunning. Her body had just emerged into its full sexuality. She had been diagnosed with a cancer, early stage but deadly, so the first time I entered her I took her virginity and saved her life at the same time. She loved me for that, and she also had an open-minded and lively sexuality. Now that the drug had taken effect, her adoration possessed her.

The adoration of such a gorgeous creature made me smile, and I decided to interrupt my jog. I licked my lips and smiled at her, and she shuddered with excitement as she awaited my command.

Many of the posts holding up the walkway roof had little seats on them, where a girl could sit with her legs apart, at just the right height, and I could enter her while standing up. I had her sit in one on the water side, so I could take in the view of the gentle surf behind her adorable face. I massaged her labia a little, but it was clear she was all ready. As soon as I had caught my breath from the jog, I gently slid into her. The mix of love and pleasure in her face was quite special. I thrust at a moderate pace, my pleasure glowing with every back and forth in her perfect vagina. She was on the verge, so I sped up a little and she came, her eyes only shutting at the very peak of her orgasm. She shrieked.

But I didn't come right away. I slowed way down, doing a full in and out once every fifteen seconds or so. But after five minutes of that she was getting excited again, and once again I sped up and she came again. This time she clutched my shoulders to keep her balance. I then went into high gear, with urgent deep surges, over and over, trying to get all the way to her ovaries, it seemed. I let my own orgasm build slowly before finally letting it erupt. She came a third time, and then fainted in my arms, my penis still up inside her. I lifted the beauty, keeping her impaled, and walked a few steps to the beach. There I knelt and lifted her off my phallus and laid her on her back, keeping her tender parts above the level of the sand.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.