A Super Encounter at a Super Market - Cover

A Super Encounter at a Super Market

Copyright© 2012 by angie65

Chapter 4

"Yessss!"

That word had never had such meaning to him before.

He stood in front of her – frozen in shock; he simply blinked at her for a moment, unable to do anything more.

He exhaled slowly, and clenched and unclenched his fists. He really needed to keep control.

At this moment, he needed to bring his body back under his control ... before he could go another step forward. The feelings that surged through him were ... phenomenal ... were overpowering!

He looked at the beauty before him, the vision of perfection; who with one single word had made his world the happiest it had ever been.

She was waiting for him to respond.

She stood there waiting patiently for his next move...

He sucked in a breath and stepped towards her again, and his hands came up and gripped her arms.

His mouth found and claimed hers, and his kiss was as savage as the maelstrom of emotions raging through his system at that particular moment.

She didn't resist him ... she didn't try to fight him off...

If anything she actively encouraged his brutality. Her lips met and matched his, aggression for aggression; and his arms wrapped themselves around her and pulled her hard against him.

He gripped at her buttocks and forced her to rub up against his hard and sensitive groin ... so much so that he almost came in his trousers.

His excitement was almost at its peak and he knew that if he didn't enter her soon, then it would be too late.

He pushed her back against the wall, and pulled at the belt of his jeans, tugging at the button and the zip, and at last freeing his large swollen dick.

The shock of her hand suddenly closing around that quivering member almost proved his undoing, but he simply pushed her hand away roughly and gripped it himself.

He held her firmly against the wall with one hand in the centre of her chest, and as he looked deep into those incredible pansy blue eyes of hers, he gave a forceful thrust.

She closed her eyes on a soft husky groan; as he slipped into the wet warmth of her.

"No!" he growled out savagely. "Open your eyes and look at me!"

She blinked and opened them wide, and a soft smile came to her lips.

She wrapped her arm around his neck and forced his head to hers, so that her lips could mash his, and her tongue could force its way into his mouth.

She lifted her leg, and hooked it onto his hip, and he slipped further into her ... deep into her ... wonderfully marvellously into her.

He thrust hard, and she whimpered, and her teeth nibbled at his lip.

He broke away on a growl and forced her coat from her shoulders allowing it to slip down her arms a little.

He sucked on her neck, kissing and licking her flesh, until she squirmed and whimpered, and then he moved to her shoulder where he sucked and then licked at her there as well.

His hand came up to clutch and to squeeze at her breast, as he began to pound into her as hard and as fast and as deep as he could.

She gasped and she groaned, and he could tell that as hard and as cruel as he was with her ... she was loving every single moment of it.

His teeth sank into the soft flesh of her shoulder, not hard, but not gentle either.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.