Morning Coffee and Then Some Hot Ffffm Fivesome

by womenlover

Copyright© 2012 by womenlover

Erotica Sex Story: His adventure with his wife and her best friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Group Sex   .

It was a lazy Saturday. One of those days when you just really don't feel like doing anything, but lay around naked and have sex. Roxanne called me and asked if I cared if she came over. Of course I didn't, Roxanne and I have been best friends for over 20 years, and if she just wanted to come over to hang out, by all means, she was welcome.

My husband was out riding his mountain bike and I was lounging on the couch when Roxanne came over. She was still in her jammies too. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was just in a little tank top and boxer shorts. Apparently it was a little nippy outside 'cause her nipples were hard when she walked through the door. My pussy started to twitch a little thinking about her nipples and wondering if she had on any panties beneath those boxers. I was betting not, since she doesn't like to wear panties, which just made my pussy ache just that much more.

Roxanne is 5 foot nothing and petite. Everything about her is petite, but proportionate. She has little boobs, but for her frame, they fit her, and she has a nice round ass. We are different from each other, where she is only 5 foot, I am 5 foot 8. But we are similar in some ways too. We both have dark hair and an olive complexion. Her from her Latin mother and mine from my Filipina mother.

We both have insatiable sex drives also. Our husbands benefit well from that. The one thing that neither of us had done before was be with a woman. We had both been to college, but never experienced anything like that. Roxanne had kissed a woman before, but I hadn't. We always joked about having our first experiences together, but it just never happened. Not for a lack of interest though! I figured I would just let things go between us and if it happened, it happened, and if not, then that's ok too.

She came in flopped on the couch and said, "I just can't get motivated to do a damn thing today!"

I laughed and said, "Yeah, me too. Jimmy is out riding and I haven't moved from this couch since he left! Do you want some coffee or anything?" She said she did and I got up to make her a cup.

Roxanne followed me into the kitchen and was chatting the whole time. I honestly couldn't tell you what she was saying because I kept thinking about how much I wanted her. Which surprised me, because I normally have a fleeting thought about being with her or if I see an attractive woman, but never does it stay in the forefront of my mind. I had been horny since Jimmy had left to go ride. I knew I should've fucked him before he left. Damnit.

The next thing I heard was, "Well, what do you think?"

Coming back to reality, I said, "Huh? Oh, sorry, Roxanne, what?"

She just giggled at me and said, "You're thinking about sex again aren't you? Horny Ass!"

I couldn't help but blush, she caught me. Too bad she didn't know she was the one I was thinking of.

"I said, 'let's call Josephine and see if she wants to do something today'", Roxanne reiterated.

Josephine was my boss, but also a very good friend of mine and Roxanne's. I thought that was a good idea, so I gave her a call. Josephine had a friend in town visiting, but she said that she could meet up with us and we could all 4 do something together. I don't know what was wrong with me, but my pussy was dripping. I had secretly lusted over my boss too. The prospect of being with Roxanne and Josephine had my mind spinning. Nothing was saying that we were going to have sex, but in my mind, we were.

Again, Roxanne caught me in deep thought. "Rachel, what is your deal?" She said.

Before I could stop myself I said, "I'm sorry, I'm horny as fuck today. I knew I should've fucked Jimmy before he left to go ride, but I didn't and now my pussy is aching and all I can think of is sex."

Roxanne just kind of looked at me and at first, she looked shocked, but then she looked just as horny as I did. She said, "Well, how 'bout I take care of that for you? We've always talked about it, and we've got the chance, so what do you think?"

I couldn't believe my ears, and I thought she was messing with me, I said, "Yeah ok, Roxanne whatever."

She looked at me and didn't say anything. Instead she walked towards me, stuck her hands under my shirt and started rolling my already hard nipples in between her fingers. I started moaning and leaned back against the counter, she said, "Well, how 'bout it? You going to let me lick and finger your pussy til you cum since you are so horny today? Or are you just going to go through the day and be a horny little bitch?"

My head was spinning with lust. My pussy juices had soaked through my shorts and my nipples felt like they were on fire in her hands. I couldn't take it. I wanted to feel her lips on my pussy. I wanted to feel her suck on my clit. I wanted to feel her fingers deep in my pussy while she lapped at my juices.

She let go of my nipples and said, "Well, what do you want?"

I took a hold of her and kissed her deeply and said, "I want you to fuck me Roxanne. Make me cum."

She grabbed my shorts and pulled them down; I stepped out of them and sat up on the counter to give her better access to my pussy. I had just gotten waxed, so my pussy was nice and smooth. She looked at my pussy and said, "Damn Rachel you are horny. Look at how wet you are." I just nodded my head and guided her mouth towards my pussy.

I could feel her breath on my pussy and I was moaning and telling her to please please lick me. I needed to feel her so badly. Seeing her in between my legs was hot, but feeling her breath on my pussy was incredible. I was shaking with anticipation. She looked up at me and said, "Watch me, Rachel. Watch me lick your pussy til you cum. This is what you've been waiting for." And with that, she buried her face in my cunt. The feeling was indescribable. My mind was racing with all that was going on, I still couldn't process the fact that she was actually eating my pussy, but yet, there she was; I was watching her do it. I could feel my orgasm build and I started to shake, it was going to be a strong one. I grabbed the back of her head with one hand while the other was pulling and rolling my nipples. She was amazing; she knew exactly what I wanted. I was right there, just about to go over the edge, I could feel my pussy juices just flowing on the kitchen counter and I didn't care, when the doorbell rang.

"You have got to be fuckin' kidding me", Roxanne and I said in unison. I jumped off the counter and pulled on my shorts to see who was at the door. Roxanne wiped off her face and went with me to the door. I opened it up, and there was Josephine with her friend Lindsey in tow.

"Are you guys ok?" Josephine asked.

Feeling a little embarrassed, I said, "Yeah, why?"

Lindsey said, "Well we heard you guys in there, but couldn't really make out what the noises were, we've been knocking for a little bit."

Oops. I could feel my face was flushed as was Roxanne's. Josephine just kind of looked at us, and then it clicked. She started laughing and said, "What were you two doing?"

Now, I have secretly lusted for Josephine, but I never told her about it 'cause I didn't think she would be too receptive to it. Josephine was the polar opposite of me and Roxanne. She is of average height, 5 foot 4, blonde with fair skin. Small, but firm titties and a respectable ass. She is normally pretty conservative too, so the subject of me licking her pussy, just never came up between us.

Josephine's friend Lindsey was exquisite. She was tall like me and had a rockin' body. She had light brown hair and big boobs, she just looked yummy.

We were all 4 standing in the kitchen when Josephine said, "Well girls, what were you doing?"

I said, "Nothing, just getting some coffee, and talking, we just didn't hear you." Which wasn't totally false? We were in there getting coffee, and we were talking, I just had left the pussy licking part out.

Josephine started walking around the kitchen and said, "You know Lindsey, I smell something, and I can't quite put my finger on it. Oh, I know what I smell, I smell pussy!" I about fell over. I couldn't believe she had just said that.

Then Lindsey says, "You know, you're right. I do smell pussy." They both had mischievous grins on their faces. Lindsey continued, "I think someone was in here licking pussy before they opened the door, and since Roxanne and Rachel were the only ones here, I wonder who was licking who's pussy?"

My pussy started to throb again, no way is this happening! They seemed like they were getting turned on by what was going on. Josephine came up to me and said, "Hhhm, Rachel, you smell faintly of pussy ... but you Roxanne," she spun around and got in Roxanne's face, "have pussy juice on your breath. So Roxanne was licking your pussy huh Rachel? Did you cum for her?"

I shook my head, she said, "You didn't? Why not? Did we interrupt you?" I could only nod my answer.

"Oh, my!" Lindsey said. "You poor baby, you were probably so close and then nothing." She was standing next to me and reached down my shorts and started rubbing my pussy. I almost came right there. Fuck I wanted her. I turned to her and started kissing her. I was horny and ravenous and I had to have her. I ripped open her shirt, popping buttons and releasing her huge titties from their confines. Her nipples where hard and aching to be sucked. I sucked one and pulled on the other while she fucked me with her fingers.

"Somebody is a horny girl, her pussy is sopping wet Roxanne, you must be a good pussy licker." Lindsey said in between moans.

Roxanne was just standing there with her mouth open, she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Josephine started kissing Roxanne and said, "I want to taste her pussy, is it good? Kiss me Roxanne."

They started kissing and rubbing each other, Lindsey was still fingering me and I could feel myself building an orgasm. Lindsey could feel my pussy walls shaking and she started rubbing my clit harder and harder while she was fucking me with her fingers, I couldn't hold it any longer, I started cumming hard and fast, had it not been for Lindsey's fingers holding me up, I would have fell over.

Roxanne and Josephine were still kissing each other and letting their hands explore each other's bodies. Josephine said she needed to get her pussy licked and Roxanne quickly obliged. Lifting up her skirt, Roxanne buried her head in Josephine's pussy.

I took Lindsey by the hand and led her in the living room. I pushed her down on the chaise lounge and asked her if she wanted me. She nodded and shimmied out of her panties. She had a beautiful pussy. Her lips were full and wet, her juices had leaked onto her panties and gotten the outside of her pussy lips wet. She was so engorged, you could see her clit just begging to be licked. I slowly ran my finger up and down her slit, feeling the wetness and taking my time teasing her. I took my finger out of her pussy and held it up to her mouth, she eagerly took it and lapped up all her juices.

My pussy was wet and aching again. I needed to feel her lips on me. I took off my shorts and started rubbing my pussy while I was still rubbing hers. I would take my finger and dip it deep in my pussy then dip it deep in her pussy so that both our juices had coated it and let her suck it off. I couldn't take it anymore, I needed to taste pussy. I slowly went in between her legs and started kissing her lips and licking lightly on the outside. Just barely letting my tongue slip in and taste her, then draw back out. Her clit was straining to be licked and sucked and I gingerly would flick it with my tongue. Just enough to let her know I was there.

Roxanne and Josephine had made their way into the living room now and were 69ing on the couch. I must say it was quite an erotic site. Both of the heads buried in the other's pussies with moans of pleasure coming out of both of them. Roxanne couldn't stop cumming and Josephine wasn't about to stop her assault on Roxanne's cunt.

Just watching them almost made me cum. I had my fingers buried in my pussy and was lapping at Lindsey's pussy when I spun around and sat my pussy on Lindsey's face. She moaned in agreement and dove right in. As soon as I sat my cunt on her more than willing face, she went to work. She didn't mess around. She was sucking my clit, fucking my pussy with her fingers, sucking on my lips, running her tongue up and down my slit, it was awesome. I figured what the hell and started eating her pussy like she was eating mine. In no time we were both cumming. I had to hold on to her 'cause I thought I was going to fall off the chaise.

Roxanne and Josephine were done and were sitting next to each other rubbing each other's titties and chatting about me and Lindsey. Almost giving a commentary on our performance. We sat up and I looked around. It was comical the way we all looked. Our hair was completely messed up, our clothes were either sporadically thrown around the room or barely hanging off of us.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.