Beyond Mile High - the Dream - Cover

Beyond Mile High - the Dream

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 2: The Dream

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Dream - This is the follow-on to the story I did earlier, "Mile High Club - The Reality". As stated there - that ending is the real true ending to the story. This is my fantasy ending - the way I'd have much preferred it to end. But alas, it was not meant to be. If you've read "Mile High Club - The Reality", you can skip to Chapter 2 directly unless you want/need a refresher.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

When I got to my house in the mountains overlooking San Diego I made sure that the address, phone number and all other vital statistics about Janice were copied, and copied again and put in very safe places. I didn't want to lose track of that lady.

She had written down her work schedule for the next few weeks which is as far ahead as she knew. They rotated flights every week so that the trips didn't become boring or too routine. They were "sharper" that way. Seemed pretty silly to me, but I'm not in the airline business.

Her home base was in Los Angeles and she had an apartment in Oceanside so when she was home there was a 30 minute drive for whichever of us decided to travel. She would usually travel to my place as it was far more private and quiet. Some weeks she had 3 days off and other weeks she had 5 days off, so we got to see each other a lot, which suited me just fine.

My schedule was pretty flexible. I taught primarily statistical multiplexing but I was always open to adjusting the minds of engineering staffs that had become too, shall we say, set in their ways. I would always challenge them intellectually to encourage them to think outside the box. I've been outside the box for so long I no longer know where the box is...

I didn't really need to work, but as they say, it was something to do. I made a lot of money by taking risky chances with investments that mostly all paid off very well. Life can be boiled down to a calculated risk, so I guess it just worked well for me.

It had provided me the opportunity to retire at the ripe old age of 24. Who was I to argue? Corporate America is undeniably fraught with absolute ignorance at the upper management levels, abject greed at the board levels, so not having to do their asinine bidding freed up enough of my time that I could eventually shame them to do mine.

It's nice to have money and not have to give a shit.!


A few days after our chance meeting Janice called me from Chicago to tell me she'd be arriving at LAX about 10:15 that evening if I wanted to drive down to pick her up. It was going to be one of her 5 day stretches.

She gave me the flight information and the gate assignment as she knew it, but told me to check with the airline because they frequently changed gates on them at the last minute.

I told her I was really looking forward to seeing her and after telling me the same; we hung up so she could be on her way. O'Hare has always been a royal pain in the ass.

I remember flying to Boston one trip and having the controller/cockpit radio on the headset. Most people wouldn't have picked up a lot of the talk because it was very quick and "encoded" with airspeak. Being a pilot myself, I understood every word.

We were on long final and in the space of 5 minutes I heard two very distressing conversations. O'Hare is such a cluster fuck.

I hear the controller come on to instruct some airlines 727 to please vector off to course something or other. The pilot, being very schedule conscious, asked why knowing this change of course was going to make his arrival late - at O'Hare re-entering the pattern could cost a flight 30 to 45 minutes.

The controller said something like, "I'm sorry sir, but a 737 appeared just ahead of you and I haven't been able to reach him."

The pilot acknowledged, "Ok. Such and such airlines flight number whatever it was vectoring course off final approach."

Now I was thinking to myself. Self. A 737 is a pretty big fucking airplane. How does it just appear out of nowhere, in controlled airspace, and force schedules to be modified. Don't know, but I have the distinct impression that there was a certain 737 pilot that was in deeeeeeep shit, and best hope that a certain 727 pilot doesn't run in to him anywhere, anytime soon!

Now the second thing that crackled over the radio connection was some guy in a Cessna twin at something like five thousand feet asking for vectoring information through the airspace. Normal stuff, in controlled airspace.

O'Hare is Class B airspace. The controller has control of everything up to 10,000 ft depending on how far out you were. The pattern essentially looks like an upside down wedding cake.

You always talked to the tower, let them know who and where you were and asked for radar steering around, through and away from traffic while you pass through their airspace. If you are not on a flight plan, it is handled on a "if I have time" basis, and if you couldn't get that level of clearance, you needed to fly around the controlled airspace.

So after this guy checks in for radar vectoring through the airspace, the controller comes on and tells him, "I'm sorry sir, I don't have time to handle you at this time, please avoid entering below ten thousand," or something like that.

So this cowboy gets back on the radio and says, "Well you make time buddy because I'm already here." And the fool was actually stupid enough to give his "N" number in his transmissions. I'd bet a paycheck there was someone waiting for his arrogant ass when he got to where ever he was headed.

I heard this kind of thing just about everywhere I flew. San Francisco, Los Angles, Phoenix, Denver, Dallas-Ft. Worth, Atlanta ... it never ceases to amaze me that there aren't more incidents close in to airports. It can be some pretty scary shit!

I didn't become a nervous flier until I learned to fly myself!

So I had a 9 hour wait until she'd be in LA, but it gave me time to clean up my place a bit and plan for her visit. I'd figured on suggesting that we stop off at her apartment and pick up enough clothes and whatever else she'd need for her time off and drag it all to my place.

Ulterior motives? Me? Naw, now why would you suspect that?

I called ahead and had a bakers dozen red roses sent to the will call office for her airline so that they'd be there when I arrived. That way I wouldn't have to mess with them myself. I asked they not be delivered until 9pm if possible, which turned out to be no problem for the florist.

I made sure there was beer, fine wine and other items of entertainment and relaxation. I also put in some steaks and chicken along with assorted veggies so that we didn't have to go anywhere for anything unless we wanted to. I have a 3 day rule for food, so if we needed anything else it was only a quick trip to the local grocery store. Well as local as it gets in this neighborhood; about a 25 minute drive.

It was time to get on the road. Knowing LA, I knew that traffic could be a nightmare, so I allotted an extra hour of travel time to make sure I was there at the gate with flowers in hand when she got off the plane.

As would be expected with anything well planned ahead of time, the trip was totally uneventful so when I arrived at the airport I had about an hour and a half to wait. I'm a people watcher, so I was in my element. Airports are one of the best for watching the oddities of people, especially people behaving badly.

Checking the board I noted that the gate hadn't changed and the flight was about 15 minutes early. Must have had a tail wind for a bit of the trip. I went down to baggage claim and found the will call office and collected the roses, much to the disappointment of the woman at the desk.

I smiled at her and thanked her for guarding the precious cargo, then pulled a rose from the bundle and handed it to her.

I thought the lady was going to cry. She thanked me profusely, and as I was leaving, was in search of something she could use as a vase. I'd made her night, and still had a dozen for my love. There was method to my madness. Had the will call person been male, Janice would have received a bakers dozen. This way she still got a dozen and I made someone else's day a little more pleasant!

The flight ended up being pretty much gated on time, so I just waited patiently, though for some reason nervously. I felt like a High School kid waiting for his first date. I knew from experience that she would come down the same ramp as the passengers as soon as the last ones had left the aircraft.

I recognized one of the stews that was coming down the ramp. It was Janice's friend Jennifer and when she saw me she smiled brightly and began walking in my direction.

"Jan will be down in a minute Bob. She decided she needed to freshen up a little," she said as she walked up to me.

I smiled at her, "Jennifer, correct?"

"Good memory," she observed with a grin.

Then after looking around for a moment to see if there was anyone around, "Listen Bob. Jan is one of my best friends. I have to tell you that she's head over heals over you. It's not the virginity thing, she just feels like you two are on the same plane at some higher level."

I nodded saying, "I know what you mean by that!"

"I really don't want her to be hurt by any of this Bob, so if you have any doubts or ulterior motivations I'd really appreciate it if you would let her down gently so that you both can go on with your lives. If your feelings are for real, and I really hope they are, please treat her well."

"Jennifer, I don't know any other way to treat a woman than the way I've already done. It's unfortunate according to my psychologist, but I worship women and what they mean to life. I have no ulterior motives. I think I've fallen in love and I think I've found my "soul mate" in Janice."

Then, handing her a business card, "Please feel free to call me when you're both in town. I'd be happy to entertain you both so you can see how we interact."

"Are you propositioning me," she asked with a huge grin.

"Well, no I'm not," I said seriously. Then with a grin, "Though in the proper circumstances with Janice's ok I would be very happy to entertain you both. You are an extremely attractive young lady."

Blushing brightly she said,"Thank you. I appreciate that. I don't think that Janice would entertain that notion, but I'll ask at an appropriate opportunity." Then with a wry smile "Don't get your hopes up." Adding with a big smile, "Or anything else for that matter."

We both had a good chuckle but I reiterated, "Jennifer, please be assured that my intentions with Janice are to make her happy. I don't know why she did what she did, but I've never felt this about any woman before."

"She did it because she's been looking for the right man for quite some time. She feels like she's getting old and unattractive, which we both know is absolute bullshit, but she just had a feeling about you and when she called me in the coach cabin to ask that I keep the partition closed after she latched it, I knew what she was up to."

"So it was you that called the flight crew?"

She nodded, then with a grin, "We didn't want any interruptions now did we? They just knew not to enter the passenger cabin until I either called them back or we'd reached the gangway in Houston."

"Ok. Well that explains the looks."

"Oh trust me," she grinned."Everyone on the crew knew that you were both members of the Mile High Club by the end of that leg."

"Jan was giddy on the leg from Houston to Seattle. She could hardly concentrate on her passengers. We all thought it was great. When she and I talked on the layover, I couldn't believe what she told me; you devil you!"

"Me? I'm not the one that came on to her Jennifer," I said defensively.

"Relax Bob, we all know it was her that initiated everything. She just had this feeling that you were the right person to 'give it up' to. She was apparently right Bob, because you were kind, gentle, and loving, making it an extremely wonderful experience for her. I wish I'd had someone like you when I decided to give mine up." She looked at me, "He was a jerk, and all I was to him was a 'stew to add to his list', and I fell for his bullshit."

"She'll be here in a second. Please Bob, just treat her right. I've never seen her like this and I've known her since junior high school. We came out together and went to stew training together. I love her a lot."

"I understand Jennifer. You don't have anything to worry about on my part."

She smiled at me brightly and said, "Please, call me Jen. Take care, I'll see you later." She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and moved on to collect her bag.

It was finally time, and there she was. God she looked good.

As soon as she saw me standing there she let out a squeal and ran towards me with her roller bag in tow. She threw her arms around me and landed a great kiss on my lips telling me how happy she was to see me.

We split apart a bit and she spotted the flowers and let out another squeal as I handed them to her.

"Oh Bobby, thank you so much. You didn't have to do that for me," she said putting the bunch against her nose to get a good whiff.

I just smiled at her lovingly.

"Just having you here waiting is enough for me." Then quietly, "I've never had anyone waiting for me before. I think I like it. A lot."

I noted a pained look in her eyes as she continued, "Usually I go home alone; to an empty house; spend my time off alone; in an empty house. I can't really call it a home."

"Not this time," she said cheerfully. "Someone is here to meet me. He brought me the most beautiful flowers, and now we're going to go to his place and spend five wonderful days together."

Then she said with a mock frown, "What was Jennifer telling you?"

"She just let me know you were going to be a few minutes. She introduced herself and told me she was your friend."

Janice looked at me with suspicious eyes, "She was telling you to let me down easy wasn't she?"

"What makes you say that," I asked.

"I know her sweetie. She's my bestest friend. She has to deal with me if I'm depressed."

Looking at her lovingly, I told her, "Well she has nothing to worry about from me. I have no plans on letting you down easy, hard or any other way. I hope that I can meet you here every time you come home!"

She smiled at me, and putting her arm through mine and holding on tight whispered, "Me to."

I gave her a wide, loving smile, then took hold of her roller bag and headed for the baggage claim area. We picked up her one bag and she noticed Jennifer standing talking to another crew member, probably making plans for the time off. Janice walked over to her and said something I didn't hear causing Jen to give it one of those, "Who me?" reactions, looking over at me with a grin. I noted that she and Janice had something special between them, and Jan leaned in and gave Jen a peck on the lips then laughing turned to return to where I was standing.

Jen looked up at me with a big grin and gave me a thumbs up, blew me a kiss and turned to resume her conversation.

Taking Janice's hand in mine, we started off towards the parking garage. She had given me the "secret code" so that I could park in the employees lot, so we didn't have to walk all that far or take a shuttle, but it didn't matter to me; just being with her again was exhilarating.

After a quick stop at her apartment for "supplies" we made our way as quickly as we could in the later night traffic, which in LA can be murderous.

We finally pulled in to my driveway, then up the hill to the house. When I parked and got all ready to go, I looked over at her in the passengers seat where she was staring at me with lust filled eyes. I leaned over and attached my lips to hers for a few minutes of tongue tag and increased breathing rates.

When we got out, she giggled a little and then looked around taking in the view from my mountain top abode. I grabbed as many of her things as I could carry; she grabbed the rest and we made our way up the stairs to the main landing.

I told her where to find my keys, which caused her to giggle again and begin to grope through my pants pockets. She found the keys in very short order, but decided to play a bit so started "searching" around for whatever else was in my pants.

What she found jerked a bit at her when she wrapped her fingers around it. She let out a small moan and whispered, "I can't wait."

I'd created a monster but this kind of monster I would deal with happily.

We walked into the house and up to the main bedroom where we set her things aside for the moment.

We headed back downstairs and settled in the living room to chat, relax and whatever else fit our fancy. It had been along day for her and she looked tired.

We sat and talked for a couple hours sipping on a bottle of good BV Cabernet Sauvignon. She laid her head down on my chest and relaxed for a bit, but I guess she relaxed a bit much because the next thing I knew I was listening to the rhythmic breathing of sleep. I realized that it was almost 3am, not that either of us had to get up to do anything. She had been up for almost 24 hours and I'd gotten up at 6am the day she came in, so I was running on empty myself.

I started to pick her up to carry her upstairs, which woke her up. She was startled for a moment trying to get her bearings, but was completely awake in a few seconds.

I smiled at her saying, "You nodded off. It's been a long day."

She nodded saying, "Yeah. The last day of a stretch is usually a long one because we get the extra flight taking us home; whether deadheading or not, it's still another flight."

I nodded acknowledgment, "Well, you're home now sweetheart. Just relax and enjoy your downtime."

"Home," she lamented, "What a great feeling. Bobby, I so much feel at home here, and I've only just arrived."

"You just make yourself comfortable Janice. The next five days are yours."

She smiled brightly, then said faintly, "I've never had a "home" before; only a place to keep my things and sleep, but nothing I'd ever consider a home," then looking up at me with the beginnings of tears, "Not even living with my parents. They were so strict and mean to me I never really considered it home."

I hugged her to me, understanding her plight somewhat being raised myself by a very belligerent, angry, abusive drunk mother. I had never considered the house home.

"I can understand baby, I had an ugly childhood myself but I try to leave it where it belongs; behind me. I try to only look forward."

Her grip on me got a bit tighter. Her head moved back a bit as she looked up into my eyes. The corners of her mouth began a slow upturn working into an exhausted smile. She let out a heavy sigh and nodded her head, mouthing, "I know" to me.

Being a gentleman, I offered her the guest room hoping she wouldn't take it. She gave me the strangest look, and said, "No way mister. I'm sleeping with you!"

After putting the glasses away, and corking the wine, I shut out the lights, took her by the hand and led her up the stairs and down the hall to the master bedroom.

She looked around in awe at the size of the room as well as the decor.

Nodding her head she looked at me, "Very nice. This is a guys place?"

I guess guys aren't known for having any "culture" in her neck of the woods.

"No. There's a girl hiding in the closet. I just visit here once in a while," I said with a big grin.

"Oh ... You..." she slapped at my shoulder.

Laughing, I showed her the master bath area then pointed to the covered hot tub just outside the sliding glass door that opened to the deck outside the room. She just took it all in with wide sparkling eyes.

"I think I need to take a shower before I hit the hay," I said nonchalantly.

She looked at me with a smile and asked, "Do you mind if I join you?"

"Heavens no sweetheart. It will make the shower that much more enjoyable."

Then with a chuckle, "Besides I can get my back scrubbed."

"I'll scrub more than that buster. Mind your P's and Q's."

I rushed out of the way of another mock punch and pulled her with me into the shower room and turned on the water. "How do you like your shower my dear? Hot, Warm, Cold?"

"However you like it Bobby, I'm not really picky except I'd appreciate not having it cold," she said with a grin.

We both peeled our clothes tossing them towards the corner in the vicinity of the hamper. I looked up to her gaze, which held a little nervousness in it, but she wasn't hiding from me; that's for sure.

"You are truly a beautiful woman Janice," making an obvious observation. "I have been dreaming about you and wondering what you looked like without any clothes."

With a shy grin, "Me too. We couldn't exactly get naked for our first go round could we?"

Then putting her hands on my shoulders and pulling me down for a kiss, whispered softly, "You are a very handsome man, then giving me a peck on the lips, "It is obvious you spend time at the beach and working out."

I smiled at her and nodded my head, "There's a weight room with a full compliment of exercise equipment. It's in the side room next to the one we were in earlier. I'll introduce you in the morning ... or more likely in the afternoon by the time we drag our asses out of bed."

With a mischievous grin on her face she made her way into the water and gently pulled me in behind her. We played and bantered and washed each other for a time, but there was little "sex play" for the moment. I think we were both just to drained from the previous day and we both knew there were 5 days ahead of us.

Getting out of the shower we set to drying each other gently. I offered her a robe, which she took but didn't put on.

The bed was so inviting, that we both kind of fell in and bounced once before rolling over and facing each other. We scootched ourselves together for the first time since her arrival and while kissing tenderly, allowed our tongues to make full exploration of the others. There were some soft, light caresses as we snuggled, but it was apparent that neither of us had the energy required for a full frontal assault.

Tapping the light button, then the curtain button, I leaned my head down a little and gave her a soft kiss on the nose and held her in my arms. She let out a heavy sigh, and the next thing I knew I was hearing the steady rhythmic breathing of sleep. I smiled to myself, and let out my own sigh and joined her in slumber.

We dropped off to sleep in that position, and were evidently so tired that when I woke up about 6 hours later she was still wrapped around me, looking absolutely stunning in her sleep. I just got a big smile on my face, gently kissed her nose again, gave her a soft peck on the lips and immediately fell back to sleep.

Somewhere around noon my eyes opened again to a pair of gorgeous greens looking right at me. Feeling a hand stroking my manhood delicately as if exploring for the first time got my attention right away.

"G'mornin' sleepyhead," she whispered with a smile.

"G'mornin' beautiful."

With a sigh, "I could sure get used to this."

"I could too, she lamented quietly, "That's what's been going through my mind since I woke up.

"I've never been 'allowed' to express affection towards a man. My parents were so strict as I was growing up, and you'd have thought I'd started working as a whore in a brothel when I went off to attendant school."

She had both hands against my chest, tenderly caressing, and giving little nibbles as she talked.

"I still respect them, but I'm sure glad they're in New York and I'm in Los Angeles, she chuckled."

"Is that why you were still a virgin when we met?"

"Yes. I wasn't even allowed to date in High School, and being Jewish I was only permitted to associate with other Jews.

"I'm sorry, but they're some damned boring people."

I chuckled at that comment which earned me a big smile and a very deep kiss.

"I know that's a bad generality, but around my neighborhood they were just plain boring ass people. There wasn't a guy there that I even wanted to kiss, much less get married to so he could grope me. My parents thought I'd settle for an arranged marriage. I think they were pretty pissed off that I said no and left for school."

"But they didn't stop you?"

"They wanted to but I guess knew that I would be miserable staying there, so they adjusted to the fact I was leaving. They certainly haven't attempted to help me in any way. I've been on my own since I left, and quite honestly, at this point I have no desire to visit."

"Well sweetie, I'm not Jewish, so I hope that doesn't cause you any undo grief down the road."

"It won't Bobby, because I won't let it. The only real issue would be if we get serious enough to think about marriage. It wouldn't be allowed in my family, not that I'd be inclined to listen to them at this point. I've really never given much credence to a piece of paper anyway. If I'm in love with a man, I don't care if he's a Buddhist, I'm going to love him."

With that comment I started to laugh hysterically eliciting a look of "what did I say" from her.

"Honey that is just so funny to me."

She looked at me with a quizzical look wondering what the hell I was talking about. "What was so funny about all of that?"

"I'm am a Buddhist honey. Not a great one for sure; I'm far too materialistic and into "stuff" that I should be forsaking, but I read, I study, I do my meditation, but I'm sure I'll never be seen with a shaved head and a yellowish sheet wrapped around me. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but that's just not my view of how the Buddha would want me to live.

"I'm sure you noticed the shrine in the living room last night while we were talking."

Thoughtfully, "Now that you mention it, yes, I do recall seeing it. It didn't really register at the time, but I noticed some very beautiful statues there."

"I've got some pretty rare porcelain statuary from China. I'll show it to you and explain it later today, if you like."

"I like," she answered with a smile.

Reaching down between us, she gently took my cock in her hand and coaxing me over to the top of her, she smiled and whispered to me, "Something else I'd like. If you would put this thing I have in my hand inside me for a while this morning."

Then with an even bigger grin, "Do you think you could arrange that for me honey?"

I finished rolling gently over her and got up on my elbows so that I could look her in the eyes. Just in time because I felt her slowly insert me into her warm, wet entrance. Looking into those sparkling eyes that were a picture of concentration, I still took it very slowly ensuring that we became one as comfortably for her as possible. It was only her second time.

She moaned loudly as I slowly entered her womanhood, I lowered my face to hers and kissed her passionately, feeling her hands come up behind my head and run through my hair lovingly. Her hips were moving upward slowly to make sure our pubic bones were properly introduced once again.

When mine bounced against hers, I could feel the little nubbin searching for some stimulation, so as I made contact I ensured that I moved in a little circular motion to increase the pressure.

With my penis buried as far inside her as it could possibly get, and as soon as my circle move began, she exploded in orgasm, like it had been pent up for months instead of days. Her eyes shot open and locked onto mine, and what I saw is something I'll never forget as long as I live.

Her sparkling eyes were literally dancing; her pupils were so dilated that her irises didn't show any of that beautiful bright green. She pulled my face to hers and made a strong attempt at devouring my mouth and tongue as she tickled my tonsils in sheer passion. And to top it all, she was mewling, moaning, groaning and purring like a cat. I've never heard a woman do that before.

I felt those muscles in her vagina attempting to milk me for more life giving semen, but I was able to fend off the attack this first time, so when she finally came down and recovered enough from her orgasm, she realized she still had a very hard cock buried deeply inside her.

"You're still hard in me," she observed with some surprise.

I smiled warmly, "Yup." Then softly, "I want to love you Janice, not just fuck you. You are a beautiful woman and this feels so right, so nice, to be inside your body, I don't want it to be over that quickly."

I started to slowly piston in and out of her, making sure that my stimulation of her clitoris didn't diminish. It was a very loving, tender act on my part but it is the way I prefer to do a woman. She accepted my love gratefully and set up her rhythm to match. We intertwined our legs and just gently ground ourselves into each other.

"Oh god Bobby, here it comes again ... Ahhhh ... ggaaawwwwdddd." Her body began to shake and twitch just prior to her back arching up against my chest again. Her legs and arms wrapped me tightly and her internal muscles worked overtime attempting to coax my cock into spiting it's treasure into her womb.

"Oh god baby. I can't hold it off this time, I'm going to squirt."

"Oh yes Bobby. Fill me with your nectar. I want to feel it filling ... oh god, you're coming in me."

Gripping me with her arms even more tightly, "Oh yes Bobby. Yes. Yes. Yes. Awwwwww ... nnngggfffffuu ... ughhh."

She joined me in another orgasm that was almost as powerful as the one before. I could feel her pressing and squeezing me inside and it felt like her cervix were opening and closing sucking my offering into the warmth of the womb beyond.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.