Getting Even With Yehia - Cover

Getting Even With Yehia

by womenlover

Copyright© 2012 by womenlover

Erotica Sex Story: Wife gets even on cheating husband with his three best friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   Group Sex   .

I was sitting at home alone, as usual. The kids are in bed, the husband is away at a 'friends' house, watching the football game, yeah right, what football games are on at 11 o'clock on a Friday night. Anyways, I don't mind being by myself, see I have a little addiction. I love to surf the web late at night, reading erotic stories, entering discussion and blog forums, anonymously of course, but the excitement is very palpable for me.

Let me tell you a little about myself before I continue, see I think of myself as decent looking, I mean I work out, not obsessively but enough that my stomach is flat, thank god, no rolls here. I have measured myself for bras and such and I run at a 36 D, not overly large, and even though I breast fed two kids, my titties still look pretty good, my nipples are the pretty part of them, bright pink, and the areolas are the size of a coke cans bottom, and the nipples stand up when erect about an inch long. I love the way I catch guys looking at them on a cold day.

My waist measures in at 25 inches around, but my hips, they drive me crazy, I measured them at 48 inches around, and they are huge! I can never find pants that fit me properly; instead it forces me to wear skirts all the time. But men are always complimenting me on my ass, one time at the grocery store this big black guy followed me around for the entire time I was there, he kept whistling and smacking me on the butt. I was so turned on, but the hubby was at home with the kids so I had to rush. For the next week I played with myself non stop thinking about him, wondering if he had a big dick, if he would do all the dirty things my husband couldn't accept. I mean hey, can a girl help if it she wants it in the ass all the time, my husband is always complaining like "come on honey, just let me cum in your pussy and go to sleep, I have to wake up in the morning." It's boring.

So back to that evening, I was home alone as usual, surfing the web, looking at pictures of thongs wondering if I should do my usual Friday night, and play with myself then go to sleep, when I heard a knock on the door. I had just gotten out of a nice long hot shower, that's one benefit of waiting to shower until after the kids go to sleep, I can really enjoy my time, getting to do all the things that are hard for me during the week, like washing my hair and shaving my legs. I was fairly decently dressed, I had on a pair of cute orange boy shorts, a white muscle shirt, but still I threw on a robe before I answered the door, for decencies sake. Didn't want to give the neighbors too much of a show.

I cracked open the door, peering into the darkness, it was 3 of my husbands best friends, the same ones he was supposed to be hanging with at that very moment. Instantly worried something had happened I pulled open the door wide.

"Magdy, guys what happened, please tell me Yehia didn't get arrested again?" My husband had already had two arrests that year; one was for a DUI the other for a drunk in public.

Magdy stepped forward, grabbing me by the bicep. "No Mohga, nothing like that, we just stopped by, and well we have to talk to you."

"Okay, come on in, do you want a drink, the kids are down for the night already."

I lead them into the kitchen, pouring iced tea into my nicer cups, waiting for them to start talking. Everyone glanced at each other, trying to decide who would go first. That's when Shawqy stepped up.

"Look Mohga, we all love you, you are great, a good wife, and damn, sexy as hell..." I felt myself blush, Shawqy was very attractive, tall, and lean, and he boxed so his nose always looked slightly off centre from being broken so many times. "Mohga, Yehia is cheating on you, he has been for the past year, maybe longer, at first we didn't want to say anything guy code and all, but..."

Tears started to form, "But what?"

Wageeh stepped up, wrapping his arms around my shoulders, "But he is using us, and we don't like it, we love you, all of us guys do, more then we even like Yehia. We don't want him hurting you any longer."

I sniffled, leaning into Wageeh, he wasn't as big as Magdy and Shawqy, only a couple of inches taller then me, but he was heavily muscled, my husband owned a gym, we all had free memberships. I had seen the guys there almost everyday since I married my husband five years ago.

I walked around the counter sitting on one of my barstools ungracefully, the robe split up the middle, but I didn't even notice, I was deep in thought, thanking of my future, the kids, the house, I couldn't loose everything just because my husband couldn't keep his dick in his pants, but I couldn't sit idly by while he ran around on me. Suddenly Magdy was in front of me kneeling, parting my legs. Shawqy was behind me rubbing my shoulders. I gasped looking at both of them wildly.

"Guys what are you doing?"

"We are trying to make you feel better, Mohga we can't stand to see you hurting."

I looked into Magdy's eyes, heat was spreading through me, I loved these guys too, more then I did my husband, each one of them had been apart of my fantasies for a very long time. I slid my legs open further, sighing at the heat of Magdy's hands on my thighs. I suddenly knew what I wanted more then anything.

"Alright, lets get a few things settled guys, 1. We don't tell Yehia, 2. This doesn't go any further then the four of us, and 3.remember my kids are upstairs, be quiet respect my house."

Each man agreed in unison, I off the barstool, stripping the robe off, loving the way their greedy eyes ate at me. I tried to be sexy as I strolled into the living room. Wageeh was there first, he kissed me deeply, pulling at my shirt; I pulled back long enough to get the t over my head. Shawqy's hands snaked in between us, weighing my breasts, rubbing my nipples. I gasped when from behind Magdy stripped me of my panties, suddenly I was standing stark naked in front of three men.

"Alright boys, now it's your turn."

The men began stripping I was starting to feel drunk from the power I held over them, and the sensuality I was holding. I had never felt sexier. They all finally stripped down and I gasped in delighted surprise. Wageeh's cock was long, probably ten inches, and curved sharply to the left. Magdy's cock was shorter, but had to be as fat as an eggplant, and almost as dark. But Shawqy's was by far the greatest, had to be a foot long, as thick as his fist, I started to drool thinking about how it would feel in my mouth, pussy, and between my tits.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.