The Wards of Harwell Tusker - Cover

The Wards of Harwell Tusker

Copyright© 2012 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 8: Preventative Measures

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8: Preventative Measures - In the second Victorian era, a father despairs of the behaviour of his two wards. How can they ever be made ready for marriage? A BDSM - steam punk romance. A sequel to "The Adjustment of Nicola James"

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation  

While my methods depend on sexual stimulation, I needed to take steps to ensure that my two charges would remain virginal until the completion of their training. In any matter related to my work I always like to consult the expert in the particular field. For assistance in this area I had chosen to make use of the services of one Giacomo Baptista.

His arrival at Highgate was a source of reassurance to me. Although at first glance his dark Mediterranean looks suggested that he was not the sort that two virginal girls could be left with safely, he was, on the contrary, the ideal person to help me ensure that the girls remained intact until their weddings.

I am a man with a rational turn of mind and so I have little interest in the fairy tales of supreme beings and everlasting life with which some console themselves. I admire the moral codes that some of the great religions have developed (and despair at their inadequacy in persuading their followers to embrace them) but have never found cause to join in their acts of assembly or rituals. Giacomo Baptista, however, was a representative of a religious order most oppressive in its attitudes to the sexuality of women. So fervent was he in his beliefs that he was easily persuaded to support my own project even though it had no connection to his religious aims. Baptista had been delighted to offer his services in ensuring that Amanda and Estelle preserved their maidenly status.

"Is simple," he averred on his arrival at Highgate. "We must prevent both the penetration that disrupts and the stimulation that so enrages the senses as to increase the risk that penetration will be encouraged or even," a look of great distaste crossed his face, "artificially procured. Please bring the young ladies to me." He opened his case and began to unpack a number of straps, plates and measuring tapes onto the table.

My own views are diametrically opposed to those of Signore Baptista. I share neither his views on the dangers of sexual arousal nor his superstitious attachment to the existence of a supreme being whose favour must be begged for and whose wrath must be avoided. My sole interest was in preventing the penetrative act that would subvert my intentions for the girls. However, his methods suited my methods. As a consequence of the vigour with which he espoused the preservation of virginity, he had become expert in the creation of devices that would achieve just that. It was no mean feat to create a garment that could at one time prevent the penetration of the female sexual parts while allowing the continued function of those natural acts of waste elimination that are an essential part of the body's daily round. Giacomo Baptista had, however, achieved it, constructing devices that could be worn for a long period of time while being secure and effective in use. I did not intend to explain to him my own theories, since my methods were firmly in contradiction of his views.

As I turned to go he called after me. "The girls. Are they of some religious faith do you know? Have they been shown the way of belief? I would like to speak to them of this if I may."

"Please," I said, concerned that Baptista's persuadings might introduce additional, unpredictable and potentially uncontrollable vectors in my students' behaviour. "I would rather you did not at this point. They have no opportunity to practice such beliefs while they are here and, since I believe your faith requires to be embraced wholeheartedly, any proposal to expose them to it while denying them the ability to practice it might be seen as unnaturally cruel."

Baptista pondered my words and nodded. "I see this. You need fear no intervention from me. But please — when their stay here is finished — please then give them the opportunity to embrace my teachings." I felt able to concur, safe in the knowledge that by the conclusion of their period of behavioural adjustment the last thing they would be inclined to pursue was Baptista's brand of mumbo jumbo. For now, at least, the Tusker twins would be subject to the combination of Baptista's restraints and the stimulation that so enrages from the little steam-driven electrostatic machine and its studs.

I was uncertain, and still am, as to whether Giacomo is simply a devout adherent of his faith or whether he holds some position of religious authority. It is hard to tell, you will understand, between the many ranks of the clergy in some of these faiths and the various, orders, societies and associations that the laity often create for themselves. Nevertheless, I knew him to be a skilful artisan and went to fetch the girls with a full expectation that he would solve my problems.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.