The Girl Next Door - Cover

The Girl Next Door

Copyright© 2012 by monkeyjoe3

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The young girl next door wanted to learn about boys, but I thought she'd learn best from a man. This is the story of how she became part of the family, making me the luckiest guy in the world, and making life much more fun for my wife too...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Leanne was on my mind as I lazily woke up on Saturday morning. Lisa had already gone to work, and I reached down to rub my hard cock, wondering if I should have a morning wank whilst thinking about my teenaged slut. Then the doorbell rang. I slipped on some loose trousers and a t-shirt, and stamped downstairs to answer it.

It took me a couple of seconds to recognise the man on the doorstep, and when I did my heart missed a beat - it was Leanne's dad! Had he found out that I'd taken his daughters virginity yesterday afternoon? Was he here to kill me? But his friendly demeanour calmed my fears, and I was pleased when he said he'd like to invite us round to his barbecue that afternoon – it was a nice day, and there might not be too many more nice days as the autumn moved on. I told him my wife was working, but he said I should just turn up and make myself at home, which sounded good to me! Later that day, I left Lisa a note to say where I was and that she was welcome when she got in, grabbed a few beers and headed next door.

Leanne's mum opened the door and welcomed me in. I could see straight away where Leanne got her fine body and mischevious grin from, and as I followed her through the house I couldn't help but check out her arse, which looked great in a figure hugging summer dress. I recognised a few other neighbours in the garden, and said hello to Leanne's dad, who was attending to his male duties and turning sausages on the hot coals. I opened a beer and looked around to find Leanne standing next to me.

"Hi," she smiled. "Glad you could make it. Is your wife here?"

"No," I smiled back. "She'll come later, after she's finished work."

"Good," she said. "Because I want you alone for a while. Follow me!"

I glanced around to make sure Leanne's parents weren't looking too closely, and followed her at a discrete distance. She turned to go up the stairs, and I noticed her dress for the first time - it was short, summery, white, contrasting nicely with her lightly tanned skin. My cock jumped as I followed her into her bedroom, where she closed the door behind us. "We haven't got long," she said simply.

I walked over to her and we kissed, hard, urgently. I could feel her hand scrambling around for my zipper, so I helped her by flicking open the button of my jeans and easing my hard cock out, where she grabbed it and started to jack it off. My hand snaked round her arse and pulled her dress up, exposing her arse cheek and her lack of underwear. "Mmm, naughty girl!" I murmured in appreciation. My fingers quickly found her pussy lips, already wet in anticipation.

Leanne groaned. "I want you to be inside me again," she whispered.

Her bed looked inviting, but I suddenly had a wicked though. I eased her over towards the window, overlooking the back garden, and turned her away from me. "Hands on the window sill," I commanded, and when she complied I pulled her dress up over her waist and pushed her back down so her face was on the windowsill. She looked back at me, that mischevious grin still there. I rubbed my cock against her arse cheeks and down between her legs, hearing her moan, and move her legs apart to accommodate me. I slipped the head of my cock against her pussy lips, and was so close to just sliding my cock into her before I remembered I should be wearing a condom - I was supposed to be getting my wife pregnant, not our sixteen year old neighbour! Pulling back, I grabbed a condom from my pocket and quickly rolled it on, coming back to my position behind Leanne. This time there were no second thoughts as I slid quickly into her wet cunt - ah, it felt so good! Leanne was shuddering beneath me, so I put my arm around her waist to hold her up, and shoved my cock into her so I was buried completely. She was cumming already, and all I had to do was hold on tight and go with the ride as her body shook and her pussy contracted against my cock.

As she slowed down, I started to ease my cock in and out of her, and properly looked out of the window for the first time. We had a pretty good view of the party in the garden below us - I could see her dad at the barbecue and her mum chatting to another couple. I wondered if anyone had glanced up at the window. They probably wouldn't have been able to see clearly, but they would surely have seen me standing there? The thought of fucking Leanne whilst watching her parents move around unaware of what their young daughter was up to seemed to make my cock grow another inch, and I started to increase the pace of my thrusting, my thighs slapping on her arse. Looking down, I saw her puckered rosebud, and naughtily put a fingertip on her arsehole. She gasped again as I rubbed around her tight hole, wondering whether I should slip my finger inside her there.

She answered my unsaid question. "Do it," she whispered fiercely.

I popped my fingertip inside her tight virgin arsehole, and then suddenly she was cumming again and so was I, my balls emptying what felt like gallons of spunk into her. I groaned with pleasure as her cunt muscles milked me, and withdrew my finger from her arsehole, enjoying the sight of it contracting to its usual tight ring.

Gradually we slowed our movements and our breathing, standing there with my cock still inside her. "That," she said, "felt fantastic!"

"Still does," I smiled. My mind was racing - it was just possible I'd unearthed a slut in the making here, I mean, she seemed to be willing to try anything, and had enjoyed everything we'd done so far. What more could I get her to do? What could I encourage Leanne towards?

The first thing that came to mind was anal sex. "Did you like it when I put my finger in your arse?" I asked, knowing she'd say yes.

She looked round at me, eyes shining. "Oh, god, yes! It made me cum so hard! It felt really naughty, but kinda cool too, if you know what I mean!" My cock had softened enough that I could pull it out of her pussy and roll the condom off. What she said next made it instantly hard again. "Do you think you'd be able to fuck me there?"

I laughed. "Yes, I'd love to. And I think you'd love it too. But you might need to practise with that cucumber a little first, just to stretch it enough. I don't want to hurt you!" Although, I though to myself, a little spanking might be fun too!

"Can't do that," she smirked. "I chopped up the cucumber and put it in the salad!"

I laughed again at her naughty streak, and glanced down at the table of food laid out in the garden. How many people would be eating that cucumber later, I wondered? "Well we'll do it soon, I promise," I said. "But it'll take a while to properly fuck your arse, time we haven't got right now!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.