Campus Secrets - Cover

Campus Secrets

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I was asked to partake in a secret group that met at the woman's dorm next to mine. Each of us guys who were chosen got to meet privately with four coeds each time to get to know each other better; much, much better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

She looked up at us and pulled off her earpieces and said hi.

"This is Frank, Missy, Frank and I met a few weeks ago at a party, um, can't remember if I told you or not."

"No, I guess not," her roommate said.

"Um, Frank and I were going to have a little fun time tonight if it's okay with you."

"Sure, don't let me stop you, I'll just listen to my music, have fun."

"I don't know if you're interested but Frank is going to spend the night if you'd like him, too. I'm sure he would love to come to your bed when we're finished."

Yes, she really asked her roommate that.

"Well, you two go ahead and have fun, I may just go to sleep anyway, we'll see. Have fun," she said and turned her back to us as we quickly got naked and into Megan's bed.

"I'm on the pill, so that's not a problem, okay?" she said as our hands began exploring under the sheets.

"I really like your penis, Frank. It's so handsome, some guy's are dark brown and your's is nice and pink and the head is so smooth. I really like to suck the kind you have so, maybe before you go back to your dorm in the morning, I'll give you a nice blow job. You like blow jobs, Frank?"

Imagine a girl asking such a thing.

"Oh, yeah, I gotta believe every guy loves them. Is it something you like to do?"

"Oh yeah, ever since I did my first one. I couldn't believe how much the guy was affected by my sucking him. I did it every night after that."

"He must have been a happy boyfriend," I told her as she lifted her leg so I could rub.

"Well, he wasn't exactly a boyfriend, he was my brother. I guess that's pretty lame, huh? But he had such a nice dick and, well, he sure got good doing me. He got so good giving me oral that he once gave me five orgasms in one afternoon."

"Wow, that's brotherly love for sure, huh?" I told her.

"Mmm, yeah, but right now we've got each other," she said as she pushed me over on my back and squatted over me, holding me as she wiggled down onto my cock.

"Mmm, as soon as you took it out, I knew I wanted it right in here," she said as she patted her pussy while she rocked up and down.

She slowly moved up and down over me as I rubbed and fondled her boobs.

"Pinch my nipples, I just love that, and do it hard. Oh, even harder. Mmm, even more."

I was pinching them really hard but she was moaning obviously enjoying it, then she leaned forward bringing a breast to my lips, telling me, "Suck them, bite them, Frank, and you can do it hard. Mmm, yeah, even harder."

I guess Megan liked a little pain. She was the first girl I'd ever had who made it obvious that she liked pain with her pleasure. Well, I tried to please, after all, she was surely pleasing me.

I looked over and her roommate, Missy, was now laying on her side, facing us, watching Megan slide up and down on my cock. I was pretty sure she was fingering herself as she watched.

"Mmm, I knew when I saw you cum that I wanted it in me, mmm, feels so good, you like me, Frank? We can hook-up any time you want. Any time you get horny. I'm right next door."

"That's nice. You're really pretty and I'd consider it an honor to be with you whenever. That's nice."

"I think you'll be getting a lot of attention from the girls in this dorm, the ones I've known about so far, well, they seem to use the guys a lot." She said this softly because her roommate was not a member of the secret group.

She lifted herself up just keeping about two or three inches of me inside her then started cycling up and down just fucking the top end of my dick where it felt so, so good.

"Oh, wow, that feels really great. It's how I like to do guys when I want them to feel especially good. And, you gave us such a nice show a while ago, so this is what you get."

She quickly had me cumming as she moved up and down over me. I felt some of my cum being squeezed out as she went up and back and it was dribbling down my cock and down my butt crack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.