Green Clouds - Cover

Green Clouds

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young woman is coerced into a sexual relationship with her husband's dominant supervisor. It turns out to be...well, maybe you should read it and find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

He’s carrying a large gym bag. It looks like he’s moving in! I hadn’t considered that possibility! Oh sweet Jesus! What if he spends the entire week here?!

Without another word he moved past me and headed for my bedroom. I closed the front door and followed him through the house with my heart beating a mile a minute. He dropped his bag on the bed and after looking disapprovingly at what I’m wearing he went into my closet. He came back out a few minutes later holding a light summer dress, a short, thin flirty little wraparound with a rope belt.

He ordered me to strip down to my panties. With my heart still beating so rapidly I can hear my blood pumping I obeyed instantly. Who would have thought being told what to do by an arrogant asshole could be so exciting?!

I removed my simple top and my shorts, feeling my excitement level build as I stripped down to my underwear for a man I hardly know despite the things we’ve done together. Three days ago I spent all afternoon having sex with Josh. But we never actually talked. It suddenly occurred to me I don’t even know if he’s married! It isn’t as if I care. I don’t. But isn’t that the sort of thing a girl should know about the man who’s fucking her behind her husband’s back?

I’m almost as embarrassed about the underwear I’m wearing as I am to be stripping down to expose it in front of Josh. I’m wearing a plain white bra and a pair of dark blue bikini panties. There’s nothing special or particularly sexy about either garment.

Unlike last Thursday when I was terrified, I enjoy the way Josh is watching me undress now. I know he likes my body and that he wants me. And I’m not afraid of him now. Well, maybe a little. I watched his face while I reached back and unfastened my bra. He’s still wearing that arrogant expression that has such an inexplicable effect on me. But when I look into his eyes I can see how much he likes looking at my body.

He looked at my tits, but only for a moment before looking down. He isn’t just enjoying the view. He’s making up his mind about my panties. Obviously we’re going out. But if we’re going out, why is what I wear under my dress so important to him? That I’m even asking myself that question makes me nervous.

He finally made up his mind and tossed me the dress he selected. I put it on, buttoned the single button which holds it together at the waist and tied a loose knot in the rope belt. He was apparently satisfied with the effect. He ordered me to go into my closet and get whichever pair of shoes has the highest heels.

He was disappointed once again when I returned with a seldom worn pair of pumps with a chunky, two inch heel. They’re obviously not at all what he had in mind. He sighed and shook his head. But he ordered me to put them on.

He looked me over when I finished dressing and finally said, “Let’s go.”

It has been obvious since he came out of my closet holding my dress he intends to take me out. I’m not happy about that. I don’t know what he has planned and that makes me nervous. But beyond that, I’m not anxious to be seen in public with this old man. I want to be here in my bed with him, naked and being taken like a captured slave girl. I want him to turn me back into a slut the way he did on Thursday. I want to suck his incredible cock and I want him to fuck me until I can’t stand up!

On the other hand, one of the things that make this so exciting is that it isn’t about what I want. I’m here to serve Josh, to please and amuse him. I’m here to serve as a sex object, a concept which, even after thinking of little else since he left here that day, for some reason is nowhere near as offensive to me as it was just a few short days ago.

I followed him through the house to the front door. I grabbed my purse but he stopped me and asked, “Do you have a fake I.D.?”

I shook my head.

“Then you don’t need that. Leave it.”

We started to leave but on second thought he said, “Give me your driver’s license and your house key.”

I dug those items out of my purse and handed them to him. We went out and I waited nervously while he locked the door. I’m torn between wanting to ask him where he’s taking me and not wanting to know.

I glanced around the neighborhood. We don’t know any of our neighbors except to say hello to them. The only exception is the widower who lives next door. But even so it makes me nervous to be seen leaving the house with Josh. It’s unlikely anyone will care what I’m doing here today or will ever say anything to Rob. But I feel so guilty ... so dirty. Thanks, no doubt, to my guilty conscience I’m certain any of my neighbors who see me will know I’m doing something illicit, something sinful.

Looking around discretely I’m able to see some of my neighbors out and about but they don’t even seem to notice me. I’m only slightly relieved.

Josh drove, in silence of course, to a gravel parking lot near the end of a block of small shops. We got out of the car and I struggled to keep up as he led the way to a little hole-in-the-wall Italian restaurant. When our destination became apparent I became instantly excited. Rob and I haven’t been able to afford to eat out since I lost my job and I absolutely love Italian food!

The little restaurant is actually half bar and half restaurant. It has seen better days. But it’s a nice enough place and the smells that surrounded me when we entered were everything I could have hoped for. It’s a family place. There are a few tables occupied by a man alone or two or three men sitting together. But most of the occupied tables are occupied by families.

There are a dozen empty tables. We had no trouble finding a seat. Josh pointed to a chair and after I sat down he sat in the seat beside me rather than sitting on the other side of the table. A waiter appeared almost instantly. Our waiter is an obviously overworked, bored looking older man. He offered us menus but Josh said, “I know what we want. Bring us two beers and a small pizza with extra cheese and pepperoni.”

The waiter didn’t even bat an eye! He turned and walked away without a single question about my age.

The ride here had been in silence and now we sat in silence waiting for our food. I was torn between wanting to know more about Josh and preferring that his entire life remain a mystery to me. I decided that, given the nature of our strange relationship, silence is better. But we didn’t get bored.

Josh had selected a small table almost in the center of the room. We’re surrounded by couples and families with kids. So it made me extremely uncomfortable when he put his arm around my shoulder and his hand came to rest on my breast. He slowly worked the top of my dress open a little farther, exposing a little more cleavage than I normally would. Although I was made more uncomfortable it’s nothing anyone is apt to call 911 over. My nipples remain covered.

I looked down, watching his large fingers casually spreading the top of my dress open as if he has every right to do so. He smiled and said, “That should help with the service in here.”

The amount of cleavage he exposed isn’t outrageous. I somehow doubt the waiter will be all that impressed. But Josh seems amused and that’s the important thing.

I’m more uncomfortable about just sitting here in silence than about the little bit of breast flesh on display. It seems like we should be talking about something, anything. But then, I’m supposed to be in a trance. I’ve almost forgotten I’m supposed to be hypnotized. We’re still giving marginal lip service to that farce. It’s more of a running joke than anything else at this point. But if he wants to keep up the appearance then I’ll go along.

The waiter returned with our beer. I don’t think he even glanced at my breasts. The poor old guy probably wouldn’t have cared if I was topless as long as Josh leaves a decent tip when we leave.

We took a few sips of beer before Josh put his bottle down on the table and his free hand went to my lap. I suddenly got a whole lot more nervous when he slowly but deliberately spread my slit skirt open almost to my waist! I glanced down in a near panic. My little blue panties are almost totally exposed!

I looked back up with every intention of complaining, of pleading for sanity. But one look in his eyes and I knew it would be a waste of my breath. I can feel my blood pressure rising. I’m humiliated by the display he’s putting on at my expense. I know instinctively my reaction is what he was going for. Humiliating me in public is why he brought me to this nice little family restaurant. This excites him and I’m shocked when I realize it excites me, too!

He adjusted his position so that the hand which was resting on my boob is now resting on my upper thigh. His little finger is pressing against my crotch, gently massaging my sensitive flesh. Without being obvious about it I glanced around. It doesn’t seem possible what he’s doing to me could go unnoticed.

I’m right. Several people are watching! A couple in their forties sitting nearby is watching. I’m somewhat relieved because the woman seems just as amused as her companion is! But as humiliating as it is to know the couple is watching a man old enough to be my father playing with my pussy, it got worse. A teenage boy, probably no more than thirteen or fourteen, noticed my exposed flesh and Josh’s hand just as I looked in his direction. I was looking right at him when he suddenly stopped chewing his pizza and his eyes grew as large as quarters!

The boy is sitting with his sister and their parents around a large pizza platter. His parents are oblivious, eating and talking and ignoring the kids. But the boy’s eyes grew huge as he stared in shocked disbelief. To make matters worse, he nudged his sister with his elbow and pointed me out to her. The kids are obviously brother and sister but they’re approximately the same age. If they aren’t twins then she’s no more than a year younger than her brother. They both stared openly at my exposed underwear and Josh’s hand teasing my pussy in the middle of a family restaurant.

I should have been hiding my face in shame. I should have been fighting back the tears. Instead, I’m fighting desperately to keep from having an orgasm surrounded by a room full of strangers!

Josh sat there with a bland expression on his face as though he had no idea anything was happening under the table and all the while he continued to torment me until our waiter brought our pizza. I was never so glad to see a waiter in my life! If Josh had fingered my throbbing pussy for another minute or two I know I would have lost it right there in the restaurant. And as turned on as I am at that moment I would not have been discreet. People would have heard me. A lot of people!

Despite being on the verge of a very public orgasm I’m not so wound up I can’t enjoy the pizza. I love pizza. I have probably missed pizza more than any of the other things I’ve missed since I lost my job. Whatever else you might say about this old, slightly rundown restaurant, the pizza is outstanding. It’s nearly as good as getting fucked by Josh!

I wolfed down that first slice as though I hadn’t eaten a bite of food all week. I forgot all about my husband, my exposed underwear, my cleavage, and the young boy and girl who are still staring at me and my panties. I all but inhaled my half of that delicious pizza.

We ate in silence, of course. It’s abundantly clear that Josh cares nothing about me as a person. My only role in his life is to serve as a sex object. He’s using me to satisfy his own fantasies. He doesn’t want to know anything about me beyond what he’s already learned and he doesn’t feel any desire to share any information about himself. He didn’t choose me to rape and dominate because of my ability to carry on an intelligent conversation.

He doesn’t want to discuss current events. Being a redneck if he watches the news at all he probably gets all of his misinformation and all of his wrong opinions from Fox News and that outrageous liar Alex Jones. (Why isn’t he in prison where he belongs?) I’m here only to amuse him. I’m here because I’m sexy. He likes my tits and my ass. He enjoys watching me suck his cock and he enjoys fucking me.

He probably enjoys it all the more because my husband works under him. I don’t doubt it turns him on to know I’m here because he’s blackmailing me. Or at least that’s how it started out. We both know now that it isn’t about being blackmailed any longer. I’m here now because I’m weak, because I enjoy fucking him as much as he enjoys fucking me. That’s a disturbing admission for a supposedly happily married young woman to make, even to myself.

But no matter how my mind reacts to the treatment I’m receiving from Josh, there’s no question how my body is reacting. The crotch panel of my panties must surely be soaked through by now.

A few people came in and a few people left while we ate our pizza but the number of customers in the restaurant remained fairly constant. Josh spent much of his time with a slice of pizza in one hand and my pussy in his other hand and throughout the meal the young boy and girl seated nearby stared at my exposed underwear and with obvious amusement watched his hand at work. The crotch of my little blue panty must be so wet by now it’s see-through.

I’m even more mortified than I would normally be because of the ages of the kids. The idea those much too young kids are watching so closely bothers me much more than the older couple who are also still watching me being humiliated in public.

Minutes seemed like hours but at last we finished our pizza and I enjoyed the hell out of it even under the unusual circumstances to which Josh is subjecting me. We finished our second beer and the waiter brought the check. I think he finally noticed what’s happening under our table but he showed almost no reaction. He must be very wrapped up in finishing his shift and going home. Nothing else seems to matter to him.

That assumption is about to be tested. Josh placed some cash in the little plastic tray with the check and calmly said to me, “There are three men sitting together at a table to our left. Do you see them?”

I’m aware of the men to whom he’s referring. I’ve been keeping a discreet eye on the other customers, hoping no one else notices my exposure and becomes upset. The three men are all in their mid twenties. They haven’t been paying much attention to the other customers, and that includes me. They’ve remained unaware of the spectacle taking place under our table, probably in large part due to the fact that from where they’re sitting it’s unlikely they can see what Josh is doing. They’re laughing and joking among themselves and enjoying their lunch.

I nodded to Josh. I’m not alarmed. Not yet. I’m just curious. I don’t yet know what it is about them that caused him to point them out to me. I almost fainted when he said, “On the way out I want you to stop at their table. Smile at them. Lift your skirt up to your waist and remove your panties. Hand them to one of the men and then follow me outside.”

I stared at Josh in shock. I could never ... I would never do something like that! I looked into his eyes, looking for some sign that he’s just fucking with me. He has to be joking!

He’s deadly serious. He stood up, pushed his chair under the table and in a quiet but stern tone he growled, “Now, bitch.”

He casually walked across the restaurant and stood waiting for me near the door. I watched until he stopped and turned around with an impatient look on his face. I stood up, forgetting for a moment that from almost the time we first sat down I’ve been half naked under the table. My skirt slowly responded to gravity and fell back into place covering my underwear with no help from me. I continued to stare at Josh, stupefied and unable to move. That brief display was enough to attract the attention of more than a few of the other diners but I’m far more concerned with Josh’s last command.

I fully intended to disobey his last outrageous command regardless of the consequences. I pushed my chair under the table and turned to leave. The three men at the nearby table had looked up when I was getting to my feet. It’s obvious from the expressions on their faces they got an eyeful when I stood up. My eyes were drawn to them and despite my resolve to keep on walking I stopped at their table.

I can’t do it. I know I can’t do it. But as they looked at me curiously I found myself reaching down and slowly lifting my skirt. That may sound easier than it actually was. I’m so embarrassed my chest hurts! I can’t breathe. My face feels like it’s on fire! I feel as though all the oxygen has been sucked from the room. As though they have a mind of their own my fingers fumbled for the waistband of my underwear. My mind is totally blank as I slid my panties down and stepped out of them ... and I didn’t even hurry!! I felt myself blushing furiously as I wadded them up and held them out to one of the young men.

The young man closest to me took my panties from my hand with a confused look on his face. He held them up and spread them out as if he thought there might be a message written on them. I suppose there is in a manner of speaking. All four of us saw the large, dark, wet spot over the crotch at the same time. All four of us and god knows how many other customers sitting nearby.

My skirt fell back into place and I fought the urge to break into a run as I made my way through the total silence that has fallen over the room to where Josh is standing and waiting with a huge grin on his cruel, arrogant face. I can’t help but notice he isn’t the least bit embarrassed. I guess he doesn’t have that gene.

I, on the other hand, have never been more embarrassed in my entire life. My legs are so weak I’m afraid they might give out! They managed to carry me along, probably only because the idea of spending one more second than I have to in this room is unimaginable.

I’m blushing so hard my skin hurts! It cannot be possible to be any more embarrassed than I am at this moment. I can’t believe no one is yelling at me, calling me nasty names, threatening to have me arrested. Every one of the thirty or forty people in the room has apparently been stunned into silence.

Josh waited until I reached him and came to a complete stop before he calmly opened the door and held it for me. We walked out of the restaurant and down the sidewalk but as soon as we were beyond the restaurant’s windows and out of view of all the shocked customers inside I stopped and leaned back against the wall. I’m shaking like a leaf in a hurricane and gasping for breath. My vision is cloudy and I’m still not certain I’m not going to faint.

Josh stopped in front of me and turned to face me. He watched me with an amused smile on his face as I struggled to recover from the terrible thing he just made me do for no other reason than to humiliate me in public. Several long, unpleasant minutes passed. I was just starting to be able to breathe normally once again when, to add to my misery, he reached between my legs, spreading the sides of my skirt where it’s split in front and cupped my naked, throbbing pussy in his hand.

I wanted to slap him. I wanted to scream at him. But more than anything else I wanted to hump his fucking hand like a bitch in heat! I did none of those things. I submitted to this further humiliation like the docile, compliant little sex toy he’s training me to be. I stood there, leaning against the building helplessly, panting like the animal I’m becoming. I’m fully aware there are people all around us on the sidewalk. But even so, or perhaps for that very reason, I’m on the verge of a mind shattering orgasm!

He ignored the people passing by, their gasps and their shocked exclamations. He calmly inserted his fat finger into my pussy and used the pad of this thumb to bring me to an instant orgasm right there on a public sidewalk with god knows how many people staring in disbelief.

I grabbed his wrist as my orgasm hit. Not to pull his hand away but to keep from falling to my knees. I sobbed helplessly as my body jerked about on his finger. I doubt I will ever again in my life be so humiliated. But I know I’ll remember what we just did and that incredible orgasm for as long as I live.

Josh finally removed his finger from my pussy and his hand from under my skirt. I tried not to see all the people around us, still staring in shock while he casually raised his glistening finger to his mouth and sucked it clean. He smiled and in a normal voice no doubt heard by many of our stunned audience he said, “I think you have one of the sweetest cunts I’ve ever tasted.”

It’s obvious from the bulge in the front of his pants how much he enjoyed what he just did to me. I don’t know if I’d have been surprised if he pushed me to my knees right there on the sidewalk and made me suck his cock! But I suppose he has some limits and it’s time to move on to the next humiliation he has in mind for me.

I’m still shaking violently and very unsure of my ability to walk. He couldn’t care less. With his fingers cupping my chin he lifted my head until our eyes met. He smiled at me but there was more than a hint of disdain in that smile and even though I hate to admit it, that look of disdain only added to my arousal. He said, “You’ve rested long enough. Come on. We have another stop to make before I take you home.”

I stared intently down at the sidewalk as I pushed myself away from the wall and followed Josh past a dozen people who had stopped in their tracks to stare at us as he molested me right there on the sidewalk and forced me to experience a very public orgasm. I didn’t look up. I don’t have to. I can easily picture their faces. I can read their minds. What I can’t do is understand why I’m letting Josh make me do the terrible, humiliating things he’s doing to me, or making me do to myself. Nor can I understand why it turns me on so fucking much! I’ve said it before but it’s even more true of the things he’s making me do now. I’m not that kind of girl!!

A man I hardly know just exposed my cunt on a public sidewalk and used his finger to bring me to orgasm, a loud, violent, earth shaking orgasm. No woman I’ve ever known is that kind of girl for Christ’s sake!!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.