Gwen's Odyssey - Cover

Gwen's Odyssey

Copyright© 2012 by mattwatt

Chapter 3: Dinner at Ruthie's

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Dinner at Ruthie's - Follow pretty Gwen through her trials and tribulations, incest problems, being the plaything of her nephews, giving in to her submissive side and finally finding some hope for her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   Black Female   White Female  

Gwen left the guys behind but was now almost thoroughly confused. The way that she'd given in to them, did everything that they wanted, especially the way that she let Alan do what he wanted, those things kept reverberating inside of her. She found herself in an almost terminal state of upset, confusion and, she had to admit, excitement. This was only compounded by what she learned about her Ruthie and the way that the guys, all three of them, apparently treated her. The term 'the resident cock sucker' kept rattling around in Gwen's brain.

They'd made arrangements for her to go back and have dinner with them. It was Ruthie's way of saying 'thank you' for Gwen's kindness in staying with Alan, Ben and Frankie.

As the day grew closer, Gwen discovered that she was more and more at loose ends. She knew that something was missing, and was trying to avoid the conclusion that being such a loose and available submissive was what she was really like. But it certainly seemed that such was the case. She did think, however, that a visit with Ruthie, which meant she wouldn't have to be at the mercy of the guys there, would do her good.

She set out that day in a really good mood, looking forward to it.

She arrived that afternoon, later in the afternoon, and, as she pulled into Ruthie's driveway, Ben came out to meet her.

"Ben, my Ben!" Gwen called out, gathering him into her arms and getting a hug.

"How's my big guy?" she asked.

Ben grinned at her and said: "Never better. The others are inside. Mom's waiting."

"Good," Gwen said, "Looking forward to seeing her."

"Okay, let's go," he said and even took Gwen's hand, as they walked into the house.

It seemed to be deserted.

"Where are they?" Gwen asked.

Ben smiled and said: "I think they're in the garage doing something. Let's go see."

He went on ahead and disappeared pretty quickly into the garage, as Gwen came behind him. It was as she was getting close to the garage door that she heard Ruthie's voice. The tone was strange; it was plaintive, pleading, almost begging. Gwen had never heard Ruth deal with her sons in that tone of voice. She thought that perhaps she was mistaken. Then she heard what Ruthie was saying:

"Please, please, I'm begging. Gwen will be here soon. Please can we do this some other time?"

"I don't think so, Ruthie!" Alan said.

"Besides," Frankie's voice joined in next, "You look so nice. Maybe we should show Aunt Gwennie the way that you look."

"Please no!" Ruthie begged, "I'll do anything you ask! All the stops can be pulled out! Nothing will be forbidden or objected to!"

"Hmmmm," Alan said, "Handsome offer but we'll make you do that anyway! Isn't that right Ruthie?"

"Yes, sir!" Ruth said almost miserably.

"And you'll like it! Isn't that right too, Ruthie?" he asked next.

"Yes, sir," she admitted, "And I'll like it."

It was then that Gwen opened the garage door.

"Ohhhhhhh nooooooo!" Ruthie wailed. "Don't come in, Gwen."

Gwen took the scene in and what happened then.

Ruthie was hanging from the rafters by her ankles. She was completely, totally naked.

Alan slapped her face and said: "Quiet, Ruthie, until we want you to scream!"

"Yes, sir!" Ruthie said miserably, looking balefully from her upside down position at Gwen.

"I'm so sorry, Gwen," she said, "That you have to see this; to discover this."

"Ruthie!" Franke barked and she was silent.

Then Alan pointed at Gwen and said, almost shouted: "Strip! Now! Naked! Now!"

Gwen was taken over immediately. Her past experiences with them made it all but necessary for her to obey what he said, what anything any of them said to her.

She began to hustle out of her clothes: tee shirt off, bra off and heeled sandals off.

"Oh, Gwen!" Ruthie said, when she realized that Gwen too was one of her sons playthings. "You too."

"Tell her, Gwennie!" Alan said, as Frankie and Ben grinned.

"Yes, me too!" she said to her sister.

At this point Gwen was already taking her pants down and off, and next went her panties.

"Get her, guys!" Alan said.

Frankie and Ben hastened to where Gwen was standing naked, and staring at her hanging sister.

"Turned on, Gwennie?" Frankie asked.

"Yes, sir!' she admitted.

"Tell us, tell us all, "Ben said.

"This really turns me on!" Gwen said in a loud voice, and allowed herself to be led over to that part of the garage, where Ruthie was hanging.

"On the floor," Ben said, and Gwen lay down.

They began to tie a rope around her ankle, and then tied her hands behind her back and she knew what they were going to do.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" she moaned.

"See, Ruthie," Alan said, "She likes this almost as much as you! Two slut sisters!"

"Yes, sir!" Ruthie said then, realizing the truth of what he was saying. "Two slut sisters!"

When they had Gwen securely tied by the ankles, and had tested the rope and their knots, they began to haul on the rope, putting it over the beam also. Gradually, carefully, they hauled Gwen up into the air until she too was hanging upside down from the rafters, naked in the garage. They maneuvered her so that she was about face to face with Ruthie.

"Well, Mom, Auntie Gwen," Alan said, "We're sure that you two have a lot to talk about, so we'll just go and leave you to it. We'll be back."

"Yes, honey!" Ruthie said, making sure to agree with him.

The guys left and the two naked women hung upside down and faced each other.

Gwen started it. She began to giggle. Soon enough Ruthie joined her and the two of them giggled up a storm.

"You know, Mom always said that we were wild girls!" Gwen said and they began to giggle again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.