The Christmas Shunt - Cover

The Christmas Shunt

Copyright© 2012 by Honey Moon

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An experimental error transports Dr. Emmy Brown to a parallel Earth, where men never evolved and Hermaphrodites rule!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   science fiction adult story,sci-fi adult story,science-fiction sex story,sci-fi sex story

"What's wrong?" Wilma asked. She glanced down and gasped. I was carrying my "Package" on my ankle! Her hand clapped hard between my legs, and she felt me up roughly right there in the parking lot. "Mono!" she hissed. "My other self is nothing but a Mono!" She snatched the keys from my hand and dragged me around to the passenger side. "Get in the fucking car before somebody notices!"

She opened the door, and I had little choice as she just shoved me inside. "Where are we going?" I asked softly as she got behind the wheel.

"I have to get you back to the lab!"

I let out a huge sigh of relief. "Oh thank you! I knew I could count on me to do the right thing!"

She drove silently for a few moments. "Let me get my head around this. Are you just a loser in the genetic crap shoot, or is everyone like you over there?"

"I'm not a loser! Women don't have cocks. Only men do!"

"What the hell is a "Men"?"

"I, um, that's hard to explain. Imagine someone like you. They have a penis, but there isn't any vaginal opening. In fact, there's no labium structure at all. Instead there's an external sack of skin hanging over unbroken flesh. The sack, called the scrotum, contains the testicles. Men can't have babies; there are no ovaries or uterus within their abdominal cavities. The rest of the body is generally more muscular. There are no mammary glands on men. The chest is generally flat, with firm pectoral muscles. Oh, and facial hair grows quite thick along the jaw line and under the nose. It needs to be shaved off on a daily basis, unless the man chooses to let it grow into a thick beard or mustache."

Wilma took a deep shuddery breath. "That's the sickest thing I ever heard of!" She looked a little green and pulled over to the side of the road. With a little whimper she hopped out. Leaning over the guardrail, she threw up her latte. I watched her scoop up a handful of clean snow from the top of the rail, and use it to try and clear the foul taste of used coffee from her mouth.

She got back into the car. "So you're telling me that my exact double is stuck in a world full of half formed monsters?"

"I wouldn't say monsters, but yeah. That pretty much sums it up."

She sighed. "Come on! We have a machine to repair!"

The tension left me as we reached the warehouse that held my, uh, her lab. We entered together and Wilma made a beeline to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. She returned with a sheepish little grin on her lovely elfin face. 'Please don't tell me any more about those "mens" of yours! It freaks me out just to think things like that are walking around somewhere!"

"Sorry, but some of them are really quite nice to look at. Take it from me."

"I won't take it! You can keep it!" She sighed. "You assess the damages. I'll check stores for power supply components. We already know that was pretty much fried."

I leaned over the console and sighed. "Things could have been much worse!" I called as I looked over the exposed circuit boards. "The stabilizing circuit took some minor damage, but I think I can repair the in place board without replacing it. The power distribution system is a wreck though. It'll probably take us four to seven days to build a new one. Thank God in Heaven that the coordinate sequencer is intact! It'll have all the random coordinates of the transfer still stored in its onboard memory. Once we eliminate the production of any more duplicates, we should be able to open the wormhole at will! I'll be able to swap places with your replica with no problems!"

Wilma didn't answer. A nagging suspicion began to nibble at my mind. Something was wrong. I was basically a greedy little bitch. Why was I being so helpful to me? I slowly stood up. Just as I was turning around, Wilma charged at me, knocking me to the floor. My head hit the concrete and the world gave a nasty lurch. I must have only been out for a second, but that was long enough! My hands were bound in front of me with the largest heaviest cable ties I had in stores. My ankles were trussed up in similar fashion! "Oh shit!" I gasped. "What the hell are you doing?"

Wilma was grinning ear to ear. "Oh my Goddess, I never thought I'd ever have a Mono of my very own!" she stared at me. "I'm so beautiful, too! This is going to be the best Christinemas ever!"

"No, you can't mean that!" I struggled against the ties, but it only hurt. "Think about this! We could return your matching double! You guys could ride each other's cocks and live happily ever after!"

"Hell no, I'm not going to risk getting knocked up like a fucking Mono servant!" Looking like she was in a hypnotic daze, Wilma went to the open console and unplugged the glittering cube of the coordinate sequencer. She held it up to the light. "This baby has the billions of computations stored in it from test number forty-two. Using that data, we should have no problem reopening the wormhole between our two universes, among the infinite others in all of creation!"

"Yes! Once we repair the power system, it should be child's play to eliminate the doubling so your exact double and I can trade places!"

Wilma tossed it up towards the ceiling. My breath caught in my throat as the delicate device sparkled and spun under the bright lights. I let out a sigh when she snatched it back out of the air. "It took me almost two years to build, and nearly my entire family fortune."

"I know! It was the same for me!"

"Even if I had to start from scratch, it would be hopeless to even contemplate opening the wormhole between this universe and yours without the "Knights Corner" fifty core teraflop chip to handle the twenty or thirty terabytes of accumulated data stored in this little beauty. You know how hard it was getting this chip! I doubt if I could swing another before it's in mass production. Even so, what about the data?"

I knew how hard it was to get! I had to break in, threaten the night watchman with a realistic looking prop gun, and steal the damn thing! Thank God my prints weren't in the system! I forgot to wear latex gloves! My heart filled with ice as she walked toward our security disposal receptacle. "Oh God, please don't do it!" I wailed as I bounced helplessly on the floor. "What about your trapped double? What about the monsters?"

She paused for a moment. "Well, it sucks to be her!" She tossed the coordinate sequencer into the open maw of the receptacle unit.

"No! Oh dear God in Heaven, NO!" I screamed as it rattled down. I heard the ear splitting high pitched whine that announced the sequencer had been stripped down to nothing but scattered atoms. My chest was wracked by sobs. Wilma stared openly at my heaving breasts. That device had taken so long to design and build! I worked on it for nearly every waking moment of two years! In just a millisecond flash, it was vaporized!

Even if I somehow managed to get another chip, and build a replacement in record time, that would be useless! The data was irreplaceable! The short circuit from the metal Christmas tree needles had set up random coordinates within the system. I tasted bitter tears as I cried. I couldn't even quote any odds. Without the stored information gathered during experiment forty-two, it was a virtual impossibility to ever set up the same link again! It would be more likely for me to win a multi-million dollar lottery every day for the rest of my life, then to once again blindly stumble upon the wormhole that would take me home!

Wilma squatted down next to me. Oh God, I could see her erect penis straining like a tent pole at her sweatpants! Suddenly, four inches looked huge to me! If that thing went into my vagina and let out even one tiny dribble of pre-cum, I would be in huge trouble! "Pretty little Emmy." She smiled. "Yes, I'll let you keep my name. Pretty Emmy, you have a choice to make. Do what I say willingly or I strip you naked and drop you off right in the middle of the nearest college campus. Which do you think would be more pleasant for an unlicensed un-collared sexy Mono?"

I shuddered in horror. I did not want to be passed around in some nasty filthy dorm while horny teenage hermaphrodites used me to relieve their stress! "I, I'll do what you say!"

She produced a pair of wire snips and cut the straps. "Thank goodness they're open today! I read about the high demand for Monos for the holiday gift giving season. They have special hours for today so everyone can enjoy their new presents when they go to bed tonight! They're open until five. Get on your feet. We're going to get you licensed!"

Oh God! Maybe I could somehow break away! I bet if I was careful and kept to myself, I could keep up the charade that I actually had a penis! How would I pay for anything? My cash would get me arrested for passing "funny money", I'm sure my credit and debit cards would work, but the numbers were all the same on the cards in my doppelganger's possession. Wilma would just report them as stolen and I would be nabbed the first time I tried to use them! "Okay, I, I'm ready to go! You can even drive!"

"Oh course I can drive! Do you think Mono's are permitted to have a driver's license?" She smiled. "Sorry, but you're never getting behind the wheel again."

I headed for the door. "Hey! Where are you going?" she yelled when I put my hand on the knob.

"You said I was going to get licensed now."

"There's a little technicality first!" She pointed over to the rumpled old sofa I kept in the corner to catch the occasional cat nap. "I can't risk someone getting you from me before I get you safely licensed and registered. I want to get you dripping with my DNA so I can prove I bagged you first!"

"Please no!" I whispered as she began to undress. "Not like this! Please! Let me at least get used to the idea! Then we can get condoms, just like you said! I don't want to get pregnant, not in this twisted world!"

"Get over here, or I call the police and report an un-collared Mono running loose! Who knows were you'd end up once entered into the public distribution system."

An image of oil rigs filled my mind. I scurried over and unbuttoned the pea-coat. "Please, isn't there another way? I, I'll tell them that I belong to you! Surely that will be enough!"

She took the coat from me and smiled. "Good, I love this thing. I'm glad to get it back!" She hung it on the hook on the wall, and continued removing her own clothes. "I have to do this legal. I don't have any paperwork for you. Thank Goodness anyone can see we look exactly alike." She slipped out of her sweatpants and pulled down her panties. My heart skipped a beat when her hard little cock sprang up to point at me. "I'll make up some BS about the family records being destroyed in a fire. They'll all smile at me when I tell them I want to keep you for sentimental reasons, being that we grew up together and everything. They'll think its sweet that I waited until Christinemas day to finally fulfill your little dreams by claiming my right to your body."

I was shaking as I finally joined my doppelganger in nakedness. I couldn't help looking at her, as she was looking at me. God help me! She still looked exciting and exotic with that cute little penis jutting out from her body! "We can't do this!" I whimpered. "Please Wilma, I'll do anything else! You could fuck my ass! Men, um, people are supposed to like that! You're small enough that it won't even hurt!"

She slapped my face. "Fuck you Mono! How dare a dickless breeder tell a citizen her cock is small!"

"I'm sorry! I, I just don't want any mistakes! I can't get pregnant!"

"Fuck what you want! I've waited for this for so long!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the sofa. "I know your fertile today, since you and I are the same! Today is the perfect day to sire a baby on you!"

She shoved me back on the sofa, and scrambled over me. "Please no! I don't want to get knocked up!"

She giggled. "Sorry Emmy, haven't you figured it out yet? Monos have no say in the matter! Their only reason to exist is to be baby factories for citizens!"

I cursed myself for being aroused and wet as she positioned herself over me. "This is might just be a quickie, I'm afraid." She said with a laugh. "I'm really excited and don't know how long I can hold back. That's okay though! We'll have the rest of our lives for me to fuck your brains out every day!"

"But I'll get pregnant!" I protested weakly, as I cupped my hands over my crotch.

"That's the plan!" She grabbed my hands and yanked them out of the way. "If you give me a Mono baby, when she's old enough I'll sell her and make a nice profit! If you give me a normal baby, it'll be the start of my very own family!"

I couldn't stop myself from whimpering as she rubbed the swollen head of her cock against my labia. "Please Wilma, I'm begging you! I don't want this! I just want to go home to a normal world!"

"There's no turning back now!" She thrust herself at me, and that swollen head slowly pushed into my body! "The machine will never link our universes again! You're staying right here to be my little fuck-toy and household servant!"

"No, don't!" I sobbed as our bodies pressed firmly together. I whimpered as part of me was actually disappointed that she wasn't nearly as thick as my dildo back home, not to mention several inches shorter. It felt pretty much like I had only slipped a finger up inside me. Then the full ramifications struck home. "Get it out! Oh God, haven't you done enough? Get it out before you leak any sperm in me!"

"You know I can't stop!" I looked up into my own face and sobbed again. I wasn't a very nice person, and this proved it! I was raping myself! My doppelganger was watching a version of herself cry, and she had no trouble at all continuing with the act! A sudden thought entered my mind, and I sobbed again for Wilma's double. I was a huge fan of Parade-Parade and Discode, with their portrayal of weak and mild hermaphrodites being used and abused by the people who discovered their secrets. How many times have I masturbated to dark fantasies of what I would do if I ever found a real live hermaphrodite? I knew in my heart that somewhere across the vast expanse of universes without number, my prime was tormenting her brand new hermaphrodite pet with a tiny little boy cock right about now!

"I'm so sorry!" I cried, knowing that my words would never reach that far.

"Sorry for what, Emmy dear?" Wilma was thrusting harder. "Are you sorry that this is turning you on?" She leaned to me and kissed the tears from my face. "Everyone knows Mono's love sex! It's their only real talent and reason for living! Just relax and enjoy it!"

Humiliation filled me. I was enjoying it! I was being taken. I had no control any more, but, but I was so damn excited! I babbled fibs, mindlessly trying to please her. "It's in me so deep!" I wailed, unable to stop the words spilling from my lips. "Oh Wilma, It's so big in me!"

"Oh Goddess, am I really this hot inside?" The lover that wore my face proclaimed. "It's so tight! It feels like you're pulling me in!" She thrust harder. She pulled a little too far back, and her smallness popped completely out of me. "Shit!" she muttered; as she jammed herself back in. It took her a while to get her thrusts right and keep the cock inside me as she fucked.

I couldn't help myself. As wrong as it was, I wrapped my legs around the doppelganger that now owned me. "Don't cum in me!" I cried uselessly as she continued ramming her cock into my very center. 'If you cum, I'll get pregnant! Please Wilma; pull out before it's too late!" I whimpered, my release growing closer and closer. "Shoot it in my face! Oh God, roll me over and stuff it up my ass! Just please don't make me pregnant!"

"You're holding me, you Mono whore!" she was getting more erratic in her movements! "You want this! You want my baby in your belly! You want to knock yourself up! Gimmie a Mono! I'll sell her to the breeding farms, and then you can make me more! I'll keep knocking you up and selling any Mono's until I rebuild my family fortune!"

I couldn't help it. I was lost staring up into my own lovely green eyes. I hugged Wilma to me convulsively tight. Our breasts and nipples flattened against each other, only adding to the stimulation overload burning through my body. "You can't sell my babies!" I screamed as my body betrayed me. I couldn't hold it back! My orgasm hit like a clap of thunder!

"Oh yeah!" she moaned as her body went stiff on top of mine. Wilma rammed in as deep as she could. "Take it, you dickless breeder bitch! I, I'm cumming!"

My body writhed as I felt the slender invader within me jerk and twitch. It was the final humiliation at the hands of my doppelganger. She was flooding me! Her little boy cock was unleashing a flood of semen into my body. I rode from one orgasmic peak to the next as she pumped millions of sperm deep into my dangerously fertile belly! My dildo, fingers, and hand held shower massagers never prepared me for the soul rending power of this release! I was being well and fully claimed by my new owner, and I was powerless to do a thing about it!

Shame burned within me as Wilma finally withdrew and rolled off of me. She sighed contentedly as her cock rapidly wilted and went flaccid. "Don't move!" She ran from the bed, leaving me with her semen running out of my trembling body.

When she handed me a tampon, I just meekly took it. She watched with wide eyes as I slipped the tampon up inside of my pussy, sealing most of her massive load within my vaginal vault. "There's so much!" I whimpered. My thighs were coated, even though I had trapped most of it within me.

"The doctors at the Bureau will know for sure I shot you down now!" She grinned. "I can't wait to fuck you when you're nine months pregnant! They say that's really hot, especially when the breasts lactate all over you while you're doing it!"

I watched dully as she picked up all the scattered clothing. She dressed, but then took my clothes and stuffed them down into the security disposal receptacle unit, where they joined with the sequencer to become just ultra fine dust floating freely in the atmosphere. "It's cold outside!" I couldn't help whining.

"I saved you this." She handed me my pink hoodie. "Oh, you can put your shoes back on, too."

She slipped into the pea-coat, and put her hands into the pockets. She pulled my wallet out of one, and my iPhone out of the other. She looked at the cash in the wallet and made a face. "Ew, Washington looks like a brute! What happened to her pretty smile?"

She activated the iPhone and thumbed through the files. I could tell by the green tint of her complexion that she had found my portable masturbation folder. In it were quite a few videos of purely vanilla straight hetero sex for use if I couldn't get to my computer to watch the gonzo nasty porn I preferred. I had to be careful in case I dropped the thing somewhere. I didn't want people to think I was nasty!

She stared for a moment, mesmerized by what she saw. "Oh Goddess that creature fucking the pretty little blonde Mono is hideous! It looks like some Hollywood idea of a space alien! Oh no, they showed a close up! Ew, there's no pussy at all! It's just like you said! The awful thing only has a skin bag hanging under its penis, and it's all hairy! I think I'm gonna be sick again!"

She put down the cell phone and took a few deep breaths. "Great Scott, those creatures are enough to give a citizen erectile dysfunction!" She took out her own phone and thumbed through a few files. "They all have the same file names. This is truly astounding!" She looked over the devices, scrutinizing them carefully. "They even have the same dings and scratches! I really should keep yours as a spare, but I couldn't risk anyone finding it!"

"No don't! At lease let me keep my phone! I have my favorite version of 'A Christmas Carol" and a bunch of other movie files too! Don't cut me completely off from my world!" I sobbed as she disposed of the final links I had with my own universe. In an instant, both wallet and cell phone were flashed into sub-atomic dust.

Wilma laughed. "I think I'll change the focus of my research now. With a little tinkering, I can make the disintegrator into a portable power source to run a car off of household trash! A banana and some beer would take you at least thirty miles!" She grabbed the back up DVDs of the operating system I spent almost a year creating, and tossed them right down. For all anyone would know, my crowning achievement was now nothing more then a shiny casing full of used pinball machine parts! Without the fifty core chip and operating system, you couldn't even begin to deduce its intended function as a Transmat, let alone replicate the accidental pan-dimensional travel! I was trapped farther from home then any living being in history!

Icy air seemed to cut through me like a knife as Wilma pulled me to the car. Wearing only the hoodie and my sneakers, I shivered almost violently until the heat came up in the Lexus. Wilma kept looking at my exposed body as she drove through the accumulating snow. From time to time we would swerve dangerously as she reached out a hand to touch my tender pussy and stroke my thatch of blazing red pubic hair. I didn't care. If we crashed, it only meant this nightmare would be over sooner.

We pulled up to a large building in the middle of town. I don't remember what it was in my universe, but in this one the front was adorned with huge stark block lettering. It was the Bureau of Mono Registration. My shivering returned, but it had nothing to do with being cold!

Wilma pulled into the circular drive that led right up to the door. "Wait here a second!" She threw open her door and ran to the passenger side. "This is symbolic, you need a collar, but also very practical." She slipped a large cable tie around my neck, and zipped it just tight enough for me to continually be aware of its presence. "Try to run or make a commotion, and I tug it as tight as I can. Understand me? You'll be dead before anyone can find something to cut it off of you!"

"Yes Wilma." I said softly as I stepped out of the warm car into the frigid air.

We seemed to wait an eternity. My bare legs and ass were going numb, and I was imagining Wilma's semen freezing up in my pussy by the time a valet finally showed up to park the Lexus. Profits must be astronomical in the Mono trade if they provided such services! Hand lightly grasping the cable tie, Wilma led the way. I hurried after her; deeply afraid I would stumble and cause her to accidentally tighten the tie and close off my esophagus.

I wasn't the only one under dressed. It seemed like all the new owners wanted to be sure everyone saw at a glance the dickless nature of their new property. Once inside, thankfully it was warm enough to make standing around with no drawers a bit more comfortable. It was just as well. The first step was the removal of my hoodie and shoes. Someone did come up with something to cut the cable tie and I could relax just a tiny bit when it was removed. Now the only thing I wore was my glasses, and a plastic ID bracelet locked securely to my right wrist. Wilma went to sit in some kind of lounge area, where she laughed and joked with all the other new owners. They all stared happily at the line of naked Monos before them, daydreaming about all the fun they'd get out of their new Christinemas presents.

I shuffled a step at a time as the silent well behaved line ahead of me moved forward in the process. Finally, I was led into a small cubical. "Don't worry pet, I won't hurt you." A raven haired citizen with just a touch of grey at the temples assured me. I couldn't help making the now automatic check. There was a large bulge under the red and green holiday dress she was wearing.

"Will, will this take much longer?"

She misunderstood. "Oh honey, you'll be reunited with your owner in no time!" She stepped closer and put a hand on my chin. "Open wide now, precious. No biting now, I have to check those teeth!"

I opened my mouth, and she inspected me like someone about to buy a horse. I guess here the analogy wasn't too far fetched. The latex glove tasted terrible as she shoved her fingers into my mouth. I gagged a little as she ran her fingertips around under my tongue, roughly massaged my gums, and then rubbed them across the roof of my mouth. "Good girl! Someone has been taking very good care of your oral hygiene! That's just what I like to see!" She swatted my ass. "Move along now sweetie, I have a lot more breeders to check before I can go home and enjoy Christinemas!"

I went down the line. Various people did various things to me at various levels of interest. I was poked and prodded. My hearing and vision was inspected. I was humiliated yet again when the eye chart had little pictures instead of letters. It seemed like I was a rare exception. Most Monos weren't taught how to read or write until after they were claimed by an owner.

I was ordered into a stirrup equipped chair, and given the most revolting and uncomfortable Gynecological exam I had ever experienced! The doctor pulled out the tampon and roughly shoved the speculum in, spreading the bills painfully wide. "Damn, somebody sure shot off a load! You're all soupy!"

She babbled on while peering up inside me. "I wish my family could afford to buy me a Mono I could knock up for Christinemas! Still, I had a blast with the sexy little number my sire rented me when I was eighteen. She was real pretty, and so close to term I thought the baby would pop right out when I finished fucking her. After all my friends took their turns, we milked those huge titties and made the best eggnog I have ever tasted! Everyone laughed when her water broke right when she was climbing into the rental agency van when it picked her up after the party. You should have heard the driver scolding her for making such a nasty mess! That was a wonderful Christinemas!" She looked some more. "You're fertile too, honey. Remind your owner that you need follow up exams to make sure, but you look healthy as a horse. I bet your new owner knocked up her present right on the first go!"

As I got up from the seat, I saw something I probably shouldn't have seen. The nasty hermaphrodite bitch licked the fingers of her latex gloves before peeling them off and tossing them into the trash! I wondered how she had even seen anything in there. Cum was still slowly oozing out, now that I no longer had the damn tampon corking me up!

A statuesque citizen with the hugest tits I ever saw outside of Japanese cartoons put up her hand. "Wait here, candy ass. Don't be in such a hurry."

I waited before the closed door. A light turned green and she smiled. "Okay pretty buns, in you go!"

She pulled open a heavy door and I stepped inside a small room. A powerful fan blew against me, as the air was drawn through to an exhaust vent in the opposite wall. The wet floor was icy cold against my bare feet. A pretty young citizen in a white lab coat and rubber apron looked me up and down. "I don't have all day. Put your feet on the footprints." I did as I was told; placing my feet next to the large metal fixtures bracketing the yellow footprints painted on the floor. Hoping I wouldn't get athletes foot by standing on the wet concrete floor; I didn't give much thought to what this test could possibly be for. "Good, now put your hands on top of the padded rail."

I again did as I was told, placing my hands exactly centered on the yellow painted handprints. I was startled when heavily padded shackles clamped painfully tight over my wrists and ankles. "What is this? "I gasped fearfully as the rail rocked forward, dragging me down and over the padded bench beneath it. She cinched a wide belt tight around my waist, and two more around the backs of both knees to secure them to the legs of the bench. "What the fuck is this?" I cried. I was ignored.

She reached for my face. "Bite down hard on this." She ordered as she rammed a hard rubber cylinder into my mouth and then strapped it tightly around the back of my head.

I watched helplessly as she rolled over a device I knew well. I had a similar unit in my lab for fabricating needed parts for my work. The Kern FiberCell laser engraver was a wonderful metal working tool, but it was never meant to be used on human skin! I struggled against the bonds that held me, but it was no use!

She rolled the unit right up to my rear end, and pressed the modified open end to my flesh. Using leather straps, she cinched it tightly against my ass. Even if I moved, the damn thing would keep right on track as it seared me! "Just try to relax. The complete process will take about a minute. If we try to rush it, the lines of the bar code tend to distort, making them unscannable."

If I could talk, I would have offered her my soul if only she wouldn't activate the machine! She consulted the ID bracelet on my wrist, and then entered the numbers on the engraver's keypad. Then she pointed a video camera at me, and made a couple adjustments. Donning protective eyewear, she threw a leather hood over my face to protect from laser flash. I felt a hand gently caress the ass cheek not clamped against the laser tool. "I'm sorry honey. I know you won't like this."

My world exploded into pain when the machine went into action. It tore though my soul, accompanied by the buzzing of the laser at work, and the smoky sweet smell of roasting pork. I couldn't help myself, and my bladder cut loose. I guess that was a common occurrence. There was a drain set in wet the floor between my legs. My body shook, but that didn't interfere with the endless agony! My jaws clamped painfully hard onto the rubber bit in my mouth, as I squealed and cried. Snot ran from my nose and I was blinded by tears as I wailed for what seemed like hours, but was only a one minute sample of hell.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.