Expedition - Cover

Expedition

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 34: Moving on

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 34: Moving on - Time Travel. We didn't have a choice and damn little time to prepare (read none) It all worked out though...HA!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   non-anthro   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Kurt here...

Lori is coming up on 4 years old. Junior Cheese (Burger) is almost 3, as are nearly all the first generation of the Family. When the water nailed the women it got them all so there's 66 almost three year old kids with Lori type minds.(Some of them are mine ... that's a scary thought)

It's hard to refer to them as Lori minds as each one is as individual as anyone could want, they do things together though. I think they could move the moon if they all got together. I know they play ball with the mammoths ... damnedist thing you ever saw.

The tribe, under Chief Lone Tree has integrated in with the Family as much as they feel like they want.

The sky patrols have been removing the truly bad from each migration of landbridgers and things are looking up. Lori is still the first lady of innovation and, shudder-shudder-cringe, Jo is still Chief of the Family.

Why do I shudder and cringe, you ask. She has yet to take her revenge against the Family for voting her Chief! No one goes to sleep before she does!

Oh! Big announcement here. Lone Tree lost his wife to me (she loves my big dick) so Mom and the Chief have become a couple ... no wait ... Auntie Beck is part of that (we have got to quit calling her Auntie. She's 74 real years old now but Two Voices "regressed" her so she looks 21 ... a really, really, really, GOOD 21.)

Last year Gran called the Family together and told us, "I've had a very good life although I never expected this." She passed her hand over the crowd, "It's time I came clean." She looked at her daughter, "Becky isn't my sister, she's my OSS coordinator. Carol, my name is Lily Litvioshk. I am Russian from the Ukraine. I've had more adventure in my life, you can't imagine. I was a fighter pilot. I flew La-5, Yak-3 and LaGG-3 fighters in The Great Patriotic War against the Germans and Finns...

"Those Bolshevik male pilots were sexist in the extreme in the beginning. Those assholes refused to fly with us as "wingmen", or even fly airplanes that had been repaired or serviced by women mechanics and ground crew. You have to consider when the Boss conscripted all the men, someone had to step in and step up, we women learned to fly and drive, repair all sorts of machinery, sow the crops, harvest them, even run the machines that made the rifles. The propaganda posters always showed a muscular male building the guns but it was we women who did the work.

"The demonstrated, and often superior, courage and great skill of we female pilots and mechanics proved our better than average competence to fulfill our duty.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.