Trails - Cover

Trails

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 6

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A little ditty that got longer as time goes by. It's mostly true.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   True Story   Historical   Humor   Swinging   First   Oral Sex  

VICKIE THREE

Victoria Jean was my sister Beckie's best friend from 6th grade through high school and college, and I never met her. Amazing! Actually, I probably did, but who pays attention to girl cooties.

Vickie Jean. Kurt wrote a song about her, he combined music from the Beach Boys and Buddy Holly to come up with:

Vicky Jean.

She's real mean,

Dumbest dumb blond I ever seen.

Oh Vickie, my Vickie Jean.

I hate that girl,

she's my cross eyed Vickie Jean.

Went to a dance,

looking for romance,

Saw a Vickie Jean,

Almost pissed my pants.

Oh Vickie, my Vickie Jean.

I hate that girl,

she's my broken nosed Vickie Jean.

I hate that girl

She's my cross eyed, broken nose, snaggle tooth, pidgeon toed, Vickie Jean.

Don't ya just love big brothers? I know where he's coming from, though. I, too, am cursed with a plethora of sisters. I would have traded the three of mine for one brother ... gladly!

At least Kurt is oldest. I am lower than middle. I will say this: sisters keep a guy humble! I learned quickly about sarcasm and evil innuendo. Oh yeah, sisters can take the starch right out of a guy. Stand in front of a mirror, admiring the James Dean look you worked so hard to perfect, and you hear a sweet melodious voice in your ear, "You have a pimple." Deflated, destroyed, shot down and egoless! Adversity, thy name is sister!!

I have triumphed over adversity. By the time I graduated from high school, I was the "go to guy" for hymen removal and sexual satisfaction. I ate pussy! My sisters whispered evil things about me to all their frustrated girlfriends and it worked! It didn't matter that I was less than adequately hung, my 5 inch long and 1 and a half inch diameter dick didn't terrify like the 10 and 12 inch monster German and Russian cocks that grew in our neighborhood. It was "fitting". True, it did get bigger as you got closer to the groin. Tapered, I called it. I was the road less traveled by, I ate pussy and that made all the difference.

About Vickie.

We all know "the Blond," the beautiful, curvacious, vivacious blond, With the big bouncy tits, the perfect lips, and the blue eyes to die for. Yeah, you know her ... the twinkle in her eye is the sun shining through the back of her head. Yup, that blond. That is NOT Vick. The Vickster, the beautious Miss V, was super smart and jumped three grades between Kindergarten and Seventh. She was three years younger than the next youngest student by the time she got to Junior high. Beckie took her under her wing, so to speak. Probably because Beck was soooooooooooo short. "How short was she?" She could walk under the kitchen table and not hit her head when she was in the sixth grade. She lied about her height to get a Drivers License.

Vickie graduated from high school at the ripe old age of 15. She and Beck went to State together, dormed together, rented an apartment together, double dated, and graduated together ... in three years.

Vickie was never out of my sisters sight her entire college career. "Youth and Beauty like that MUST be protected," she growled. Vickie is just eighteen, coming into the first blush of beauty and the grace of young womanhood. Men automatically stand up when they see her. Every straight man, and I do mean EVERY, has to adjust his trousersnake when Vickie walks into the room. She is innocent Spring personified ... and she is going to learn to deep throat on my dick!!

AYUP!! As soon as she recovers from my patented tongue she is going down ... all the way down. I am truly blessed ... And ... AND ... wait for it ... TA DA! It's MY darling wife who is going to show, guide and direct her efforts ... Whoa!! Who could ask for anything more?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.