Trails - Cover

Trails

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 3

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A little ditty that got longer as time goes by. It's mostly true.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   True Story   Historical   Humor   Swinging   First   Oral Sex  

THE PARK

Keeping the wife under control is pretty strenuous. She's talking to her alternate persons. Mostly they're talking about Car Bowling. The ones up close seem to think it's funny ... the ones out aways think it's dangerous ... well, that's what the wife says they say. I don't talk to mine. However, I am fighting with the monsters from my closet. I must look pretty weird to the families who live on Park Street. I wouldn't know, I'm fighting for my life!

Ah! Spring! Spring! When a young mans fancy turns hard!! Well ... that's enough of that!

So, here we are. Four ADULT homo sapiens walking to the park to play on the toys.

Kurt traded Vickie to us for two hits and Vickie got one free from the wife. Both Kurt and Vick are just starting to get off. Now I have to keep Kurt from talking to the trees, keep Vick from french kissing my wife, keep my wife walking to the park and fight off the closet monsters. I'm pretty busy.

A city Police vehicle approaches. It's Officer Ott. Not to worry ... I went to school with his son.

"Hi, Mr. Ott."

"You kids having any trouble?" I don't think he's suspicious ... but one never knows.

"No, we're fine. Just going to the park to swing on this beautiful day."

"Need a ride?" Hmm ... he Might be a tiny bit suspicious.

"No, thanks. It's OK. We'd rather walk."

"Well ... if you're sure..." The pause paused ... and grew longer. He's just lazing along ... driving on the wrong side of the street ... we're not stopping ... he's undecided. "Say hi to your dad for me."

"Sure. I'll tell my dad "Hi" for you." My Dad is the County Prosecutor. I know all the cops, and the Judges, too.

"Bye," he said ... but he's not left yet.

So I suggested, "Go catch a speeder for me."

He laughed.

Mr Ott is pretty nice ... for a cop. For as much as a car can mosey ... Mr. Ott is moseying.

Kurt has stopped in front of a dead tree ... he's talking to it.

"Kurt, that's NOT an Ent. It's a Maple."

"Are you sure?" asked Kurt. "It looks pretty Entish to me."

"C'mon, guy. Mr. Ott is still watching. Vickie! Quit kissing my wife."

"Aw ... rats!" This from both the wife and Vickie. Sometimes the two of them talk like twins!

Mr. Ott pulls up behind us ... but we keep walking. Two more blocks ... with a police escort.

It's not a parade ... yet ... but, if we have more friends show up ... it'll pass for one.

Finally! The park. Not that we're exactly AT the park ... we're near the swimming pool and the pool it in the park ... but on the edge ... closest to town.

I walk over to the car. Mr. Ott rolls the window part way down.

"Thanks for keeping an eye on us, Mr. Ott."

"You're welcome."

Oh yeah ... he's suspicious. I need to distract him ... well ... maybe not. He's admiring Vickie's tits ... he does look her way a lot. I'm thinking, 'Shame on you Mr. Ott ... you're married.' But then ... so am I. She does have nice tits.

"We all appreciate it." Just a little distraction, "Say, do you know if Mr. Tyler has the teeter-totters up?" Mr Tyler is the park watchdog and caretaker.

Mr. Ott does magic things with his radio. He looks out the window and squints at my eyes ... thank God it's acid! If it was pot my eyes would be red. He looks for a long time.

"Yeah."

"He does? Great." Oh yeah! "Thanks for checking. Bye, now."

Mr. Ott said, "It's been a long winter and a rainy, wet spring. You been stuck in the house a long time?"

"Yup. Cabin fever. We just had to get out of the house."

Cabin fever is something everyone who lives in snow country understands. I don't drive ... it's dangerous in the winter. I don't get out much ... and it's six blocks to work so I walk.

"You kids enjoy yourselves."

"We'll be fine. Say, wait a minute, Mr.Ott."

I turn to Vickie, "Vick, does your mother know you're out?"

"She knows I'm with Kurt."

"Mr Ott? Will you drive by the restaurant and tell Carol that Vickie is with us at the park?"

Mr. Ott will have a cup and roll while he's there.

Carol's husband was shot down over Hanoi and no one knows if he's dead or alive. They had five kids before he left for Vietnam and one more after he got there. Five teenagers and a baby! One boy and five girls!! Everyone in town looks out for Carol, she's had a rough time.

"I'll just do that. I was on my way out there anyway."

"Thanks, Mr. Ott."

"You're a pretty good kid, David. Responsible." Responsible means a lot to the older folks.

"I know. I'm pretty responsible."

"Take care, now. I'll check with Carol."

"Bye."

"Is he really gone?" asked Vickie.

"I think so." I turn and look, "Yup, there he goes, he just turned the corner on Central."

Vickie, Kurt and the wife fall down, they're laughing so hard. The wife rolls around a bit and points at me, "Responsible!! He called you responsible. Oh My God!"

"Well, I am. I kept you guys from going to jail. Mr. Ott thought you guys were drunk. Some one has to have control and you sure don't, so it's got to be me!"

"Let's go swing," Kurt said.

"Yeah, lets go swing!!" exclaimed Jo.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.