Conventional Weapons - Cover

Preview

Conventional Weapons

by Axolotl

Copyright© 2012 by Axolotl

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Fa/ft, Consensual, Lesbian, Heterosexual, Science Fiction, Humor, Petting, Lactation, Exhibitionism, Size, Body Modification, Big Breasts, Workplace, School,

Humor Sex Story: This is a sequel to both 'World Cup 98 II: Yashimoto's Daughters' and 'Editorial Licenciousness.' Miss Twizzell takes Virginia Mackerel to a convention of the International Association Of Independent Custom Foundation Garment Manufacturers (That's bra-makers to you and me!) where she meets old friend, Ursula Schouwenbrink, and Marietje - perhaps the world's biggest busted schoolgirl. But what is the South African film crew up to, and what is in the carton marked "Dried Egg Powder"?

Some characters from this story have previously appeared in other Axolotl stories. Virginia Mackerel was most recently in 'World Cup 98 II: Yashimoto's Daughters, ' Ursula Schouwenbrink and Marietje are back from 'Editorial Licenciousness' and Miss Twizzell gets into everything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.