Summer Vacation - Cover

Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2012 by Howard Faxon

Chapter 33: What Goes Around Comes Around

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 33: What Goes Around Comes Around - It all started as a walking vacation around coastal Florida. It became the adventure of a lifetime!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   FemaleDom  

I held Portuguese papers stating that I was welcome in Portugal until God took me. I bought a little 30-foot cat boat to fish out of, and screw around in. I finally got my goddamned vacation boat that I wanted to go exploring in! Of course, I was on the wrong continent, but you can't have everything.

My catboat sat a little lower in the water than normal, due to a few ammo cans and a Browning .50 cal sitting under a ratty old sheet, up at the prow. After long consdieration, I registered my boat as the Wasp, after all, she had a sting to die for... literally!

If it had a dock I tied up to it. If they fished for a living I bought their best, sweetest harvest, and paid them enough to appreciate the business. I grilled dinner on the beaches and fell asleep to the sound of my one true mistress: the sound of the waves. Gunk-holing was such a nasty name for it. I held cookouts for thelocals in so many places that I lost count. I did my papa Hemingway bit, until it got to be that I could do from memory, time after time; dock after dock.

I plugged all around the Med, keeping clear of France and Marseilles, those dirty bastards. I spent a few interesting mornings blowing the fuck out of 'North African entrepeneurs' (read, pirates). I spent many late-afternoons in front of beach fires, charring my dinner. I found myself with a perpetual smile. I ate what I wanted, did what I wanted to, talked to whomever I wanted to and ignored many people that found it personally necessary to talk to me. I found the best part of retiring consisted of ignoring people with type-A personalities.

I understood that the Blessed Silence took a recruiting trip to Japan. I was surprised that I found myself regretting not being a part of that. I smiled and made the conocious decision not to envy the others. Each morning I stretched. Each morning I faithfully performed my katas. I worked with the singlestick and Eskrima batons. I worked out on the beach each morning, sweeping my imaginary foes beneath my feet and crushing their bones without contest. One always wins the battles in one's dreams.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.