An Inspector Calls - Cover

Preview

An Inspector Calls

by Freddie Clegg

Copyright© 2012 by Freddie Clegg

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Wimp Husband, Cuckold, BDSM, DomSub, FemaleDom, Humiliation, Sadistic, Foot Fetish,

BDSM Sex Story: In the female dominated New Order Britain someone has to make sure that men are being treated in the way that the Government thinks is right. Caroline has to show her house is in order when an inspector calls.

Introduction

In Britain, the New Order government has been in power for almost twenty years, pursuing gyno-centric policies that have progressively deprived men of status and political relevance. With women as the economic power house and men treated as little more than property, society has reshaped itself. The New Order Government, beset by the usual problems of internal political manoeuvring, outside events and the gap between the ideological and the achievable, has built up all the mechanisms needed to make sure that the country continued to tread the path set out for it by the New Order pioneers.

In the homes of women around the country, the mundane problems of everyday life and of making sure that the man of the house doesn't contravene the range of New Order laws and control orders are more important than the intellectual basis of female led politics. And, of course, while some of today's women see New Order as the inevitable face of society, some of them just get off on having men at their beck and call.

Against that backdrop, New Order has civil servants and party officials set up in the roles that make sure that the country goes the way it wants.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.