A Bigger Bra for Ashley - Cover

A Bigger Bra for Ashley

by Axolotl

Copyright© 2012 by Axolotl

Humor Sex Story: A school nativity play presents a problem for the boy selected to play the Virgin Mary - he can't find a bra big enough! Fortunately he has the help of his *big* sister...

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Brother   Sister   Size   Big Breasts   School   .

A school nativity play presents a problem for the boy selected to play the Virgin Mary - he can't find a bra big enough!

"Ashley, certainly not! You are not having a bigger bra, and that's final! The very idea!"

"But Mum!"

"It's the Virgin Mary you're playing, not an exotic dancer. Denise's old bra is more than big enough."

Ashley stalked upstairs and slumped gloomily on to his bed. He turned over the blue gown and picked up his big sister's old bra. Stuck into the stretched cups with sticky tape was a pair of balloons wobblingly filled with warm water and tied at the neck with string. The balloon nozzles were arranged to protrude like nipples in the appropriate places.

There was a soft knock on his door. "Ash?"

"Come in, Denise."

"What's up, kid?" She came over and sat down next to him. If she hadn't been his sister, Ashley could have lusted after Denise in the worst possible way. In fact, as she was his sister, and he did lust after her, it was the worst possible way already. Denise was, in a word, stacked. The bra she had let him borrow for the school play was this late summer's model, and when he had filled those balloons with water, they had felt quite dangerously full.

"Mum says I can't have bigger tits," he said, his head downcast. He laid the bra on the bed.

Denise had to struggle not to laugh. A year younger than her, Ashley had always been easily upset. He was really quite a pretty boy: the obvious and natural choice for the role of Mary in his boys-only school's production of the Nativity play. She suspected that peer pressure was being applied to Ashley to get him to wear bigger breasts beneath his Virgin Mary costume. She was correct, as usual. The plan was for him to be more modestly endowed throughout rehearsals, then to blossom into a gloriously-stacked Virgin on the night of the performance. Needless to say, the teaching staff had not approved this plan.

"Try it on again, Ash, let's see how you look."

"It's no good," he sighed. "The older boys want me to be bigger. Joseph says he wants me to look more like you."

"More like me? Who's playing Joseph?" Denise asked, licking her lips.

"Andy Barrett. He says you're really fit!"

Denise blushed. She felt more or less the same thing herself about the hulking senior. If the things the other girls said about him were true, she would dearly love to find out for herself at first hand. Or even both hands! "I suppose I could let you try my new bra. You know my latest one? It's two sizes bigger than that one. It's a 34G." She felt her blush getting deeper.

"The blue one... ?" Ashley stopped himself too late. "I saw it in the laundry basket," he stammered lamely.

"I only bought it yesterday! You've been peeking through my bedroom door. How much did you see?"

"Nothing. Hardly anything." The boy's face was crimson. He crossed his legs, too late by several seconds. Denise stroked the back of his hand, sorry for him despite everything. She was feeling unaccountably moist.

"I'll fetch it and we can try it on you. Don't go away!"

Ashley wasn't going anywhere. He could hardly even stand up in his present condition. As Denise slipped into her bedroom, he frantically wrestled his jeans down to his knees and tried to readjust his underwear. She was back in seconds, panting and slightly flushed.

"Golly!" she said, "I'm not the only one who's been growing round here!"

"Sis!" Ashley was trying to hide the throbbing evidence, and failing miserably.

"Let's try this thing on you," she said huskily. "No balloons yet. Turn round."

She was standing close behind him, and he could feel her warm breath on the back of his neck as she concentrated on fastening the bra's four hooks behind his back. In the dressing table mirror, he could see his sister's long nipples, spiking beneath her T-shirt, her breasts gloriously heavy and full, bra-less and trembling. Her eyes met his in the mirror, and he looked away.

Denise was all thumbs. It wasn't easy, putting a bra on someone else. She'd been wearing bras herself for four years, increasingly big ones - especially in the last few months - but this was the first time she had tried putting a bra on anyone else. It wasn't made any easier by the glimpse she'd had of Ashley's bulging shorts, which she could just see now, in the mirror. God, he was throbbing! Not up to Andy Barrett standard, but not to be sneezed at by any means.

"Have you done it yet?"

Denise started guiltily. "Done what?"

"Those hooks."

"They're tight. They have to be strong to hold up my great big breasts." She had the satisfaction of hearing a low groan escape Ashley's lips. "There, it's done." Quickly, she transferred one hand to her crotch. Even through the heavy material of her jeans, she could feel a warm dampness. She didn't dare look in case it was starting to show through. "Any more balloons? We'll just blow them up with air for now, until we know how big we can make them."

They each puffed on a balloon. Denise had a blue one, Ashley's was green. Their eyes met as the balloons inflated.

"How big do they need to be, Sis?"

"A bit more yet." She stopped blowing and held the neck of the balloon, holding it next to one of the bra cups. "They're too round, really. Breasts are sort of longer than this..."

Ashley looked at his balloon, then at Denise's well-filled T-shirt. "We'd get a better idea if..."

Denise placed a finger on his lips, silencing him. "Don't you dare tell Mum about this." And she pulled the T-shirt out and up, so her breasts slid out, to wobble heavily on her chest. She was breathing heavily.

So was Ashley. "Shit, Sis! You're huge!"

"Tell me about it, Ash. Be quick and make your balloon the right size, in case she comes in and finds out what we're doing."

Spurred to action, Ashley blew three more times into his balloon, then placed it next to the real thing. "Looks good, Sis!"

"Are mine as big as that?" she gasped.

"Yeah! I said you were huge."

She was, she realised. Her bust was very nearly forty-two inches now, and she was getting bigger literally by the month. But it was only when Ashley's pale blue bra was stuffed with two well-inflated balloons that Denise saw just how big she really was, in side view and every other view. She was perilously close to flooding her pants. Surely, he could smell her arousal by now. She certainly could.

"Let's try the dress on you," she said, her voice cracking. And she dragged the blue gown off the bed and shook it out. This was part of the problem. Mary's gown was so voluminous, Ashley was lost in it. Even with his new G cup bosom, the gown tended to disguise things. Only when Denise tied the belt tight and dragged the material back across the bust did Ashley really stick out in front. And clearly, Mary the Blessed Virgin couldn't wear her gown like a 1950s starlet. "They could do with being even bigger," she said, turning him round and round and staring critically.

Ashley, crestfallen, had to agree. He stood facing his sister, then glanced sideways at his image in the mirror and hurriedly crossed his legs. There was a decidedly un-Virginal bulge at his crotch. Denise seemed not to notice. "I could perhaps get a bigger bra for you," she said slowly, stroking her chin.

"You could? But I can't wait until you grow some more. The play's in three weeks."

"Ashley!" She was delighted despite herself. "I know I'm growing really fast, but even I won't be more than another inch bigger in three weeks! No, I was thinking of someone else who's bigger than me. Much bigger!"

"Bigger than you?" Ashley's spirits were cast down again. None of your friends are anywhere near your size."

"Not my friends, no. But my friend's friend might be. It might be difficult to arrange it, though..."

"I'd be ever so grateful, Denise."

"How grateful?"

"Ever so!"

"How much?"

"I could let you have a go with my latest computer game..."

"It would be much more difficult than that. I'd have to persuade my friend's friend..."

Ashley had an idea. An Idea. "How about if Joseph came along, to see if your friend's friend was big enough?"

"Joseph? You mean..."

"Andy Barrett, yeah."

Denise lost it in that instant. As she flung her arms round her brother, she felt the spreading wetness round her whole groin. Her breasts squashed massively against her brother's balloons."

"Careful, Sis! Sis!"

Bang!

Bang!

"Oh, fuck it!"

"Oops!" She stepped back, crimson faced. The Virgin Mary was suddenly flat-chested.

"What are you two up to in there... ?"


"So I wondered if Heidi would be able to help?" Denise finished in a rush and waited for Alice to respond.

Alice narrowed her eyes. "What's in it for me?"

"I dunno. You could have a go with Ashley's latest game..."

Alice curled her lip. "What do you think I am? You want to borrow one of Heidi's bras for your brother to wear, full of balloons? You some sort of pervert, or what?"

Denise swallowed. "Andy Barrett will be there."

"Andy Barrett?" Alice took on a predatory look. "Why didn't you say? I'll have to have a word with her. I don't know how well she really understands English. She's pretty good, but this is a bit complicated."

Denise saw that it might be. Trying to explain to an Austrian au pair that you wanted to borrow one of her bras so that your friend's brother could wear it at Christmas for a school Nativity play was likely to prove a daunting task. "You could persuade her, Ali! Tell her she can have a go with Ashley's latest game."

"She can't understand games. She only knows about babies. But she's very good with babies."

And she had giant tits, too, thought Denise. The diminutive au pair was the only girl Denise had ever seen close up who had breasts bigger than her own. And they weren't just bigger. They were mountainous, compared to hers. The girl was freakishly large. She always wore loose clothing to try and disguise her bust, but there was no disguising such opulence. A moment of panic...

"She does wear a bra, doesn't she?"

"Not all the time," said Alice. "But she's got some. When she doesn't wear a bra, they hang right down here. She looks horrible!"

Denise's jaw had dropped open. Alice was indicating with her hands how far down Heidi's breasts descended. Surely not! Why did people always have to exaggerate?


They walked in a strained silence down the hill to Alice's parents' house. Ashley and Andy Barrett plodded along in front, not talking. They didn't really have anything to talk about. Strangely, it had taken a surprising amount of persuasion to get Andy to come along. He didn't want to get involved with a bunch of girls. Why couldn't Ashley just borrow the fucking bra and get on with it on his own?

He had finally agreed, as long as he could borrow Ashley's latest game for a whole week.

Alice and Denise walked a few yards behind. Two sets of teenage girls' eyes were glued to the taut seat of Andy Barrett's jeans. Two sets of teenage girls' insides were assailed by feelings of mounting lust. Indeed, mounting was very much to the forefront of two teenage girls' minds. They weren't talking to one another. They had become deadly rivals. Denise felt a certain advantage by virtue of her forty-two inches, displayed to the utmost in an almost bursting silk shirt. The chill December air was making her nipples stand out like wine corks.

Yet Denise had grave doubts. The slightly chunky, pear-shaped Alice was no match for her up front, and had wisely worn a loose sweater, teaming it, somewhat unaccountably, with a skirt. At least, she wasn't shivering like Denise, unless it was with wholly understandable nerves. Denise's worry was that Alice was the most sexually experienced girl in the whole school. She'd had everybody, and according to legend, she'd had most of their dads as well. Denise was apprehensive about taking on such an accomplished sexual artiste at her own game, on her own home ground. Her tits were really going to have to earn their keep this day. The thought of what lay inside the well-stuffed crotch of Andy Barrett's jeans acted as a spur to her ambitions. Once she got her hands on the prize, she would be able to work out what to do with it in her own time. She crossed her fingers and trusted her instincts.

They had arrived. This was, as people always said, the moment of truth.

"Heidi! You upstairs?"

"Ja, Miss Alice. One moment. I komm. First I put baby to sleep."

"Mum and Dad have gone out for the rest of the day," said Alice. "They won't be back until tomorrow," she added more loudly, with a significant glance at Andy. "Here she comes, the great cow..."

Heidi was making her way downstairs, coming down slightly sideways so she could see past her bust. She was tiny but not really petite. She was certainly short, but surprisingly bulky-looking in her nurse's white coat. There was a big beaming smile on her face. "Hello, Miss Denise." She transferred her attention and her eyes widened. "Hi, boys!" She greeted them in the plural, but her eyes were solely on Andy.

Denise and Alice looked alarmed.

"Now, you tell me you girlfriend haf who need to try on big bra, ja? Where is she, dis Ashley?"

"That's me..." Ashley started.

"I tellink you, if she as big as me in the busen is, she very big girl. But she is not here, no?"

"It's not a she," said Denise. "Ashley's my brother."

A frown spread over Heidi's open features. "Your brother? But he has the busen, your brother... ?"

"Not exactly. He needs to borrow it for Christmas. For a play."

"He vant to play with a brassiere for Christmas? Vot he ist, some kinda sad geek?"

"It's at our school," said Andy, speaking for the first time, slowly and distinctly, which is the only way to make foreigners understand anything. "At Noël, ve ein Nativity play haf, mit Mary und Josef und der kleine kinder Jesus lying in a manger." He pronounced it Hey-soos, which he thought sounded pretty foreign.

Heidi laughed. "Shit, you sure do talk fonny, boy! Who is English teaching you?" She sidled closer to Andy and looked him up and down. "Dis ist your brother, Miss Denise? Vere you hidink him all my life?"

"No, that's Josef ... I mean Andy," Denise explained. "That's my brother, there."

"Me," said Ashley, holding up his hand as if begging to be excused from class.

"Him?" Heidi sniffed. "Vy he want a bra?"

"It's for the Nativity play," Ashley tried to explain. "I am Mary. The Blessed Virgin."

"I am not surprised," Heidi shrugged. "So you are Josef, ja?" She edged closer to Andy until there was a soft collision. Andy made a whimpering noise and backed away.

"Ashley needs a bra to dress as Mary," said Alice, in an attempt to divert Heidi away from the hulking youth. "He puts balloons in the cups. Denise's bra is too small."

"Denise has nice breasts," Heidi admitted. "Not big, but not bad for such a young girl." Four jaws dropped open at this staggering statement.

"Do ... you ... haf... eine ... bra..." Denise checked herself. "Do you have a bra we could borrow for a few weeks, please? We will take good care of it."

Heidi advanced on her prey once more, corralling Andy further and further into the corner. The girls followed and Ashley tacked along behind. "I vish it were Andi who to wearing mein bra vos vanting. Andi a big boy." She insinuated a knee between his thighs. Her giant, squidgy breasts flattened against him. She gave a wriggle, grinning up into his panic-stricken face. "But it ain't! Still, never mind. Ashley can have mein bra, okay, dank you very much. Ja." And she grabbed the front of her nurse's jacket and literally ripped the buttons undone. Inside was a vast pair of pendulous breasts, with a cleavage right down to well below her waist. Holding it all together was a black bra with cups as big as Tesco carrier bags. "You vont it, Ashley, you come and get it!" The coat came off altogether, and Heidi was standing there in her black undies; the bra as specified and a pair of the skimpiest panties any of them had ever seen. "Komm, Ashley! Be not afraid!"

The boy took a step closer, then stopped. He looked fearfully at his sister, but she couldn't help him. She nodded and inclined her head. Ashley stepped forward and placed his hands on the fearsomely wide band of the bra. It was wider than the full width of his hand and held together with more hooks than he could ever imagine. Heidi frowned over her shoulder. "Get on with it, boy. We haven't got all day. That's better..."

The hooks came undone with little resistance, once Ashley started on them, and Heidi shrugged it off without bothering to look at him. As Ashley backed away with the bra in both hands, Heidi moved in on Andy once and for all. With both her hands she lifted one breast and offered it to him. He was mesmerised, staring at the gigantic crinkly nipple waving before him. "You don't like Heidi's busen? You vont the other one?" Andy didn't seem to want that one, either. He whimpered again. Alice and Denise decided there was still hope. Alice was now the more confident, as all the indications were that Andy wasn't a fan of big tits. She rated herself firm favourite.

Denise tended to agree with her. What kind of boy could refuse an offering like Heidi's giant tits being thrust into his face? Andy was either a fan of flat-chests or he was queer. From all reports, he wasn't that, so it had to be that he didn't like breasts. Denise found her shoulders drooping to disguise nature's endowment. It didn't seem to make much difference. A pair of G cups don't just disappear as easily as that.

Meanwhile, Heidi was approaching second base. Her arms snaked up and around Andy's neck, drawing his head down to within range. He bleated like a stricken sheep. "Komm, Andi. Kiss your Heidi. Ve mit each other love make!" And one hand detached itself from the boy's neck and plunged between his legs.

Andy squealed like a piglet.

Heidi stopped and pulled back. Her face took on an unpleasant sneer. "Ach, so!" She bent to pick up her nurse's coat. Her breasts actually bounced off the floor as she bent down. They really did! She was putting the coat on, pulling it across her swaying bosom, fastening the buttons. "I go see to baby," she snapped. "I may tell your vater you make yoke of me, Miss Alice. Ist not fonny." And off she stomped, climbing the stairs with her coat threatening to burst open at every step.

"Wow! What got into her?" Denise whispered after a door closed with considerable firmness upstairs.

"They're all a bit funny," Alice said.

"Au pairs, or Austrians?" Denise turned to Ashley who was still fingering the fantastically huge bra with disbelief. "At least, we got the bra off her. Literally off her."

"It's still warm," Ashley mumbled.

Alice wandered over to Andy, finding herself as if by accident at his side. "Well, since you got what you came for, you'll be wanting to go off and practise stuffing it with balloons, won't you, you two?"

Ashley nodded, then stared at his sister, who had gone very red. She approached Andy and looked boldly up into his eyes. "Maybe Joseph would like to come home with us and supervise things," she said.

Andy didn't offer an opinion, looking from one girl to the other helplessly. "Maybe I'd better be getting along. I've got homework..."

"There's no hurry to do your homework, Andy." Alice took his hand. "It's the weekend tomorrow. Let's have a Coke and watch one of Dad's horny videos." She tried to tow him away towards the kitchen. "Maybe we'll see you two later?"

"You mustn't keep Andy from his homework, Alice. Why don't we all go up to my place, call at Andy's on the way, and all do his homework together?"

"Sis! We need to try my bra on. We might have to buy more balloons..."

"Andy doesn't want to do homework on a Friday. He can tell the teacher the dog ate it, can't he." Alice let go of the boy's hand, after tickling the palm gently with a fingernail. "I'll go and find a video. Dad's got some real hot ones. What kind do you like? There's this one with this big black bloke delivering a package to this old blonde woman. It's so big, it's halfway down his leg..." She slunk from the room, her big hips swaying, smirking back over her shoulder.

"What was halfway down his leg? His package?" Denise eyed Andy's well-stuffed jeans.

Andy looked distinctly uncomfortable. "I'd better go..."

"We'd all better go, Sis..."

"Let's have a quick look at Alice's video first," said Denise.

"I've found it!" Alice's voice drifted in from the living room. "Hey, Andy, come and look at this!"

"Come on, Andy!" Denise beckoned to him, stuck out her rack and led the way to the living room door. The boys followed meekly, but at a distance.

Alice was on the couch, her legs wide apart. The TV was turned on and playing a sleaze-ridden tune, but Alice had her eyes tight shut. "Come on, Andy!" she murmured, squirming her bottom. She was obviously somewhat aroused. "I'm keeping my eyes shut so it will be a surprise. A big surprise!" She lifted her skirt and plunged a hand into the shadows. So that's why she was wearing a skirt. And apparently nothing underneath.

Andy started to retreat again, but Denise gripped his arm. At the same time, an expression came over her face, a devilish expression familiar to Ashley. "Ash," she muttered fiercely, jerking her head in Alice's direction. "Go on!" She pulled Andy closer to the doorway, as if to allow him to see the TV screen.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.