Cockbusters - Cover

Cockbusters

by Bakerman

Copyright© 2011 by Bakerman

Fan Fiction Sex Story: This is a parody of the popular TV series "Mythbusters"

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fan Fiction   Humor   .

(Narrator) In this edition of our program the boys try to cum to grips with that old porn movie query

"How much cum is too much?"

Hopefully they can get their hands on the correct data to shoot some holes in this movie cliché.

Who are the Cockbusters?

Jay-me "The Heinie-man" who is always ready to answer the "call of booty." "Slam-it-in" Savage whose motto is "If it's a tight fit, slam it in." Between them over 20 years special sex-effects for the porn movie industry.

Joining them is "Glory hole" Melaychic the man you need when you need something knocked up. And the man who loves to read that an item requires batteries "Pants" Isonfire.

Last but not least is the high priestess of geek, fanboy fantasy, Carrie Mybum.

This team does not just bust cocks; it does so only after putting them to the test.


(G + P) Hi Boss, got the email, is this to discuss what's coming up in this episode.

(J) Cumming is the appropriate word.

(S) We have received a number of emails from porn fans about how much cum gets splashed around when they film the money shot.

(J) Some fans want to know do we use watered down yoghurt or a milk and flour mix to replicate semen and boost the volume.

(S) We want you guys to make a simulated penis capable of delivering a measured dose of artificial cum right in the face at the exact time the cameras roll.

(G) Sure we can do that but what are you going to be doing?

(J) We are meeting with a fertility expert to find out what is the average load of semen delivered during intercourse.

(N) So while Glory and Pants head off to talk to Carrie about an artificial penis Jay-Me and Slam are off to meet with Doctor X Grossout at the Fertility Understanding Clinic (FUC)


Jay-Me and Slam-it-in drive off to the clinic.

(S) So Jay-me what do we know about this doctor.

(J) Well, according to our researchers he is the top guy in the state in regard to fertility problems in men and women. He also gets about a $1000 an hour to have women lay back and spread their legs so he can poke and probe their private parts.

(S) I just cannot imagine a guy starting his medical degree course with the plan in mind to poke women in their pussy's and get paid for it.

(J) Luckily for us he is a fan of the program, which is why he is giving us a half hour for free to talk about cum.

(N) Lets hope the boys don't end up with a handful of research.

(J) Thanks for seeing us Doctor Grossout. What we want to know is what is an average amount of cum ejaculated during sex.

(D) Our data has it between 5ml and 10ml or a teaspoon to a tablespoon.

(S) That's not much at all.

(D) You must remember that for the purpose of reproduction quantity does not really matter it's more about the quality of the sperm.

(J) So Doc if it's a money shot in a porno how do they know how much the guy will unload.

(D) It depends on a number of factors including how long since his last ejaculation, age and fitness of the subject and of course how highly he has been stimulated.

(N) Lots of science stuff here so we will hit the fast-forward and find the boys back at their work shop outlining the experiment to Glory and Pants. Carrie wanders in and wants to know why she is being excluded seeing as she is an unofficial expert on getting guys to jerk off.


(S) OK people here are the plan. In exchange for mentioning the name of Dr Grossout and his Fertility Understanding Clinic during the program as often as we can the good doctor will supervise our experiment for free.

(J) First off the 4 male members of the team will provide a base line sample to the doctor.

(S) Next, each of us will be provided with a different form of erotic stimulation and another sample taken.

(J) Finally we will get to engage in sexual intercourse and then we will compare each sample and see if there is any discernable difference in the quantity of cum produced.

© And I get to do what?

(J) You will be mixing up various combinations to get a close approximation of cum, that can be ejected from the artificial penis Glory and Pants are working on.

(S) Yes, and you need to test it for texture and taste compared to the original.

(N) So while the boy's head back to see Dr Grossout at his Fertility Understanding Clinic, Carrie heads off to the Cockbusters kitchen to cook up some cum concoctions or maybe some cum cocktails.


(N) Back at the Fertility Understanding Clinic the boys get their instructions. First up is the base sample. They will each be in a small cubicle with a chair, table, cup and their imagination. They will have 30 minutes to produce a sample to measure the amount produced.

Now with the ever-popular time-lapse montage we are able to see them all cum simultaneously so as not to embarrass anyone who may have been a bit premature.

Step two will occur following a week, in which they must refrain from any form of sexual activity to maximise the period of sperm production. They will then be allocated one form of erotic simulation.

There will be pictures, video, visual and one lucky "member" of the team will get a blow job, no swallowing allowed, as this is for science.


(N) Back at the workshop Glory tries to lay his hands on a penis while Pants goes to the kitchen to check on Carrie's creative, cum cuisine. As he enters the doorway he sees Carrie squatting in front of the fridge her tank top T has pulled up her back and her hipster jeans have slid down her butt showing Pants a nice T junction of her black thong panties. Even though he knows he must refrain from sex the sight of the pale skin, the black underwear and red hair has got his pecker twitching.

(P) So how is the cum coming along? Anything I can pump through a penis yet?

© I've cobbled a few combinations together from stuff in the fridge and cupboard and while the appearance is OK I'm not too sure about the texture and taste.

(P) Too bad we couldn't bring our samples back from the Fertility Understanding Clinic that would have given you something to work with.

(N) Spying the bulge in Pants pants Carrie moves in and traps him against the kitchen bench.

© So, if I give you a little motivation do you think you might still have some cum to spare?

(N) Carrie starts to massage his man muscle through the material of his trousers until she feels its firmness, then she pops the penis free and commences operation "Cum Extraction."

(P) No, don't I'm not supposed to have sex for a week until we do step 2.

© Hey, if I don't swallow then it isn't sex.

(N) So while Pants concentrates on the pump he has to build to shoot the cum out, Carrie shows him that the sucking vacuum method is even better. Thanks to her fist jerking, head bobbing and tongue twirling it's not long before Carrie has Pants at the point of delivery. Applying pressure to Pants' cockhead

Carrie grabs a beaker from the bench and timing the next pulse just right the white line of cum hits the bottom of the beaker with a satisfactory splat.

© Wow, for a guy who jerked off a load about an hour ago that is a mighty impressive deposit. You are going to need a bigger cup if you store it up for a week.

(N) So while wobbly legged Pants totters back to his workshop Carrie dips her finger in the fresh spunk splatter and compares the taste and texture to her own cum confections with a satisfied smack of the lips.


(N) With Glory and Pants unable to touch or play with themselves that just meant they had more time to build and with Glory returning from his trip to a local adult toy supplier with a range of fantasy phallus's production was full steam ahead.

(G) Well here we are team; I literally blew the budget on this selection of dildos. Carrie run your hand or eye over this lot and give us your opinion as to which one is the most likely candidate for our artificial cum pumper.

© I think we should use this double-headed bad boy. Slice it in half to give us two identical heads then run the tube through the middle on one and with the other run it under the shaft so you can use your thumb to block the tube to increase pressure at release.

(G) Sounds like a plan, Pants is the pump ready?

(P) Pump is ready, just need to calibrate the pressure once we have our cum container attached, don't want to take out someone's eye.

(N) So with their hands on a fake penis it took little time to mock up the first shooter.

(P) Cum pumper, centre shaft, first firing in 3,2,1 fire.

(N) Instead of going off like a pocket pistol the fluid dribbled out the end of the penis. Looks like this experiment went off half-cocked. Some hasty adjustments and they were ready to reload.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.