Campus Life: Slut Week - Cover

Campus Life: Slut Week

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The sexy adventures of the Pledges of the Sigma Lambda Tau Society continue. Now that Rush Week is over, they must survive Slut Week and adapt to college life, as well as the new and different sexual lifestyle into which they have been immersed

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Public Sex   Slow   Nudism  

"He's not here!" Brooke entered Suite 2F to confront her fellow Pledges after they had all gone upstairs for the evening. "Trevor is gone, and his stuff, too! Did he say anything to anyone? Is he okay? Is he..." Brooke's voice was rising above concern and bordering on panic now. Dee rose to move close and try to comfort the distraught girl.

"He is fine." Everyone turned to find Irina Mirkova standing in the doorway to suite 2F, as naked as they were. She paused for a few seconds before continuing

"I saw Trevor, fully dressed, and descending the front stairway with his bag and I asked him if he was all right. He told me that he had endured all of the 'homo bullshit, ' as he called it, that he could stand. He asked me to apologize to everyone, especially Brooke. But he does not want to go on with membership in Sigma Lambda Tau in light of what he felt were, as he called them, 'indignities' enacted on him yesterday and this evening." Irina looked around the room before continuing.

"Is anyone else having second thoughts about all of this after tonight; any of you men; you ladies?"

Jeremy answered, "I must have been the last one to figure out what was going on tonight. I thought I was being homosexually attacked and sodomized there for a minute or two. But when I saw Aaron; what were you doing, laughing?" Aaron smiled and nodded.

"Then I sort of relaxed and realized that this was all some sort of setup or initiation and that there was no animosity at all involved. Soooo, even though I REALLY didn't like it, I just went along with it from there." Catherine leaned back and pooched out her lips in an air kiss in the direction of her roommate's face over her shoulder. He reciprocated.

"Good, Jeremy. Is anyone else having any residual discomfort from this evening's surprises?" All the others looked around and gave every indication that everything was all right.

"Well, I'm glad everyone ELSE seems to have survived okay," said Brooke with a touch of sarcasm and irritation, "but what do I do about a roommate and partner? First Steve has to go home because of a family emergency, and now Trevor seems to have abandoned me. All my men keep running out on me!"

"Sugar, he didn't abandon YOU," interjected Dee. "Each of us has limits and boundaries. I guess Trevor just reached his. You can't blame him, really."

Dee continued, "I mean, look at us now and consider what we have experienced last week and this week. Girl, this stuff has been WAY over the line of what most folks could endure. All of us evidently have higher sexual thresholds than we had thought before, and definitely higher than most folks. And I guess those thresholds were a bit too high for Trevor.

"So please do not be too hard on him if you see him around campus from now on. And DON'T beat yourself up either! Neither you nor any one of the rest of us is to blame for any of this. Trevor just reached his own personal limit before any of the rest of us did.

"As for me, I still plan to show him that I love him like a Pledge brother whenever I see him." Dee grinned slyly and jokingly said, "I may even try to arrange for a repeat ride on that wonderful cock of his sometime in the future, if he's willing."

Everyone chuckled, except for Brooke. Dee's smile slipped a bit as she realized just how slutty her last comment must have sounded, especially to a concerned Brooke.

"I guess you are right, Dee. But I'm still going to miss him," Brooke said, raising her eyebrows in resignation and letting out a sigh. "And now I guess I will have to sleep alone; and just when I was getting used to waking up in the big strong arms of a man every morning."

A couple of the girls snickered at this, but Dee and Andi let out an, "Aw, Honey," almost as one person. Since Dee was already standing next to Brooke, she reached out and hugged her.

Irina started to say something, but Dee jumped in and said, "Brooke, Honey; I'll just bet that you and I could make one of Aaron's fantasies come true if you were to join us in our Suite, at least for the rest of the week." She turned around to look at Aaron with the beginnings of a smile and raised eyebrows.

Aaron's mouth had dropped open upon hearing this. Returning Dee's look, he began a grin that became more leer than smile, and said, "Oh, yeah! I could handle that." All the guys laughed and the girls snickered. Irina looked on with pleasant surprise at how the Pledges had so quickly come up with a satisfactory solution; all on their own.

Since it was only about nine-fifteen, everyone began to do a silent mental analysis of the situation. Tylea was the first one to cast a seductive look over her shoulder at her partner, Lee. She whispered something to him and he nodded and said out loud, "Well, it looks like it's time to hit the old sack for us. Gotta get some rest for classes tomorrow." Several of the guys gave out with a, 'yeah, yeah, ' and a laugh, causing Lee to blush and Tylea to smile and look suitably embarrassed as they hustled out the door and walked quickly hand-in-hand to their Suite.

All of the couples, and the newly-formed threesome, stood and left at that point. Aaron offered one hand to Dee and one to Brooke as they left for Suite 2B. Brooke said she would just use her own bathroom the next morning, in order not to crowd them or take up too much time before classes. She blushed a little under Dee's and Aaron's smiles.

Irina watched as the Pledges moved away to their respective suites. Hopefully, they would still be able to have another night of mutually enjoyable sex with each other, despite all the activity earlier in the evening. After all, the male Pledges had not been able to attain relief during the 'entertainment.'

Irina also realized that she was very pleased with the results of Slut Week so far; yes; the week was going well for this year's group of Pledges. There were just one or two more situations that needed to be resolved with the Pledges, based on her observations, and she hoped that a solution would present itself before Saturday.


"Hey! Cool!" Jeremy exclaimed, obviously pleased at something. Catherine came out of their bathroom after finishing on the toilet.

"What's got you so excited, there, Stud?" Catherine came over and wrapped her arms around him from behind, pressing her tits against his back.

"I just got a text response from Tricia!" Jeremy said, with obvious animation, as he worked his fingers across the screen of his Smartphone. "She's the girl that I was dating all last year and this past summer, before she went to Dartmouth and I came here. We've known each other since eighth grade, but we only got together as a couple starting in the fall of our senior year."

Catherine's arms loosened slowly and she backed away, trying to keep her facial expression bland, despite the sudden increase in her heart rate.

"She said that she would be happy to accept my invitation to come over here for the Labor Day weekend so that we could get to spend some time together and she can attend the social on Saturday. Hanover's only a little over an hour away and we can see each other over the long Labor Day weekend before she has to go back Monday afternoon!"

Jeremy continued, still looking at the screen of his Smartphone, "Since she can't stay here at the Sigma Lambda Tau House, she will be staying in the apartment of a girl here at Middlebury, Sue Langdon. Sue was a year ahead of us in our old high school. Sue indicated in Facebook that she would be glad to let Tricia and me crash with her after the social on Saturday."

"That's great, Jeremy!" Catherine gushed in false enthusiasm. "I'm glad that she has not lost touch with you. Is there any indication that she wants to keep up with the relationship that you guys had before college?"

Jeremy looked up, confused for a second, as he tried to process Catherine's question. He was still caught up in the thrill of being able to see Tricia again.

Catherine hastily said, "I'm sorry, Jeremy. That's really none of my business. You don't have to answer that."

All of a sudden, Jeremy got it ... sort of. His face showed a serious expression as he stood and put his arms around Catherine. "Hey," he said softly, "are you okay? I mean ... We never..."

"No. I'm okay, Stud," Catherine said with a smile that she did not feel. "I guess I'm just naturally nosey." She snickered and leaned in to kiss Jeremy's chest and to hide her face from his gaze for a few seconds. After composing herself internally, she looked back up with a smile and said softly, "Hey! How's about you and me mess up those nice sheets that someone changed for us today?"

Jeremy snorted as Catherine's eyebrows wagged up and down in a comical semblance of seduction and he relaxed a bit. He leaned in to kiss her and was met with an intense kiss from her in return. 'Wow! What a kiss!' he thought. I hope that Catherine really IS okay, as I really don't want her to be upset just because I still have feelings for Tricia. I mean, it's not like Catherine and I...

The sex for both of them was slow and luxurious. It was almost as if the roughness of the earlier part of the evening had disappeared in the gentleness with which they handled each other. From the soft moans coming from other rooms up and down the hallway, it was evident to the couple that their fellow Pledges were helping each other out with sexual tension as well.


Early Friday morning, Aaron was in pain. But it was a very sweet pain, he reflected, as he tried to shift so as not to wake his two bed partners. He gritted his teeth as the blood began to flow back into the deprived regions in his left shoulder and arm. He had been lying on his left side without much in the way of motion while he had slept for the past few hours.

Aaron could feel Brooke's deep and restful breathing through the movement of her soft, supple body as it lay on top of his left arm. He could not help but feel it as he was spooned around her and his right arm was draped across her naked chest. They had been in this position for hours. Pressed against his back, he could feel the very naked presence of Dee's tits as she spooned him from behind as well.

They had all three talked for a while and joked before climbing into the big bed together the night before. Brooke had offered to return to her own Suite and sleep alone, but Dee had insisted that the other girl stay and sleep with them, getting a positive nod from Aaron at this.

They had agreed that they were all three too tired for any sexual activity beyond gropes and caresses. Aaron, having already enjoyed sex several times with Dee this week, discovered a tiny bit of shyness still remained as he tried to get used to Brooke's sudden addition to the social and sexual mix in the Suite. As they had snuggled before falling asleep, Brooke had helped overcome some of Aaron's hesitancy by smiling over her shoulder, grabbing Aaron's hand, and placing it over her very full and soft right tit.

This morning, Aaron was suffering from a painful erection as well as the ache in his reawakening left arm. Slowly he began to shift in order to withdraw the arm from beneath the sleeping form of Brooke. She stirred slightly at the disturbance.

Now that he was getting his circulation flowing into his left side again, Aaron felt a combination of relief and agitation. The relief was at the slow easing of the pain in his arm and shoulder. The agitation came from another source. The blood that was flowing in his arm was evidently also, flowing quickly into his groin. Being sandwiched between two naked babes was having the to-be-expected natural effect on his dick. He shifted slowly to allow his diamond-hard erection some freedom while trying to avoid having it poke Brooke any further and awaken her.

"Is that for me?" he heard from somewhere in front of him, in a voice that was just above a whisper. Brooke sighed and rolled a bit as she reached back with her right hand and squeezed his hard erection. Aaron was blushing furiously by the time that Brooke had rolled in place to bring her body around. She smiled sleepily as she realized in the dim light that his face must be red. Aaron could not help but think, God, this woman looks just so sexy when she is just waking up! Some guy is going to be thrilled by this vision for many years to come, starting someday in the very near future.

"I'm sorry about that," whispered Aaron, "but, you know how we guys get a case of the morning wood anyway. And with the feel of you two gorgeous ladies against my skin, it is sort of inevitable that I'd have, well, THAT, this morning." Aaron jumped a bit at the feel of movement behind him.

"Hey, are you two starting something without me?" asked Dee softly, waking at the movement and the low buzz of conversation. "It's only, what..." she rolled to look at the bedside clock, "Wow! It's almost six already. I guess I must have been more exhausted than I realized last night. My last rational thought before dropping off was that it was about ten."

"I guess we were all tired last night. It HAS been a rather full week," responded Brooke in a more normal conversational volume. They all had to be careful, however, aware of how sound traveled up and down the hall, especially with no doors on the Suites, "And you know, while it hasn't really been all that physically demanding, except for that wonderful gangbang on Monday, it just seems to have been mentally and emotionally draining."

Brooke propped herself up on her right elbow as she looked at her two naked bed partners. "I don't mean that in a bad way, you guys," she said with a slightly worried frown, "you know that, right?"

"I think we both understand, Sugar," drawled Dee, her Southern accent more noticeable at this early stage of wakefulness. "After all, we have all been thrust into a very highly-charged sexual environment, with a lot of stuff thrown at us that sort of conflicts with what we all thought of as normal before last week. While our bodies are young and resilient enough physically to handle the new stresses, our minds are still trying to process all this new stuff and come to grips with a whole new outlook on life; especially when it comes to sex.

"I mean, just look at us right here, and right now. Did you ever think that you would be sleeping naked with someone you just met, like hunky old Aaron here?" She giggled as she reached around to squeeze the head of his cock above where Brooke had her hand on his shaft. "Or how about being approached and required to fuck someone in an empty classroom or lab or give in to his demand for a blowjob behind a building just because of some ring that he shows you?"

Dee propped herself up on her left elbow. Aaron looked back and forth between the two beautiful girls on either side of him. Their tits were tantalizing him from just inches away from his face and that did not help with his other problem, the aching in his groin right now, as Dee took a breath and continued.

"I know that I never thought two weeks ago that I'd be in this type of situation. I've already had sex with Aaron at least three times this week, and Trevor a couple of times last week..." Dee felt bad for an instant at Brooke's quick glance away and loss of the gleam in her eye at the mention of Trevor.

But she continued, " ... along with the other sexual demands I have been required to fulfill from the other Brothers and Sisters every evening this week. I never thought before coming here that I could just dive right into recreational sex without some type of relationship first. I had done that only one time last year at Radford, with disastrous results, and had promised myself that I would not ever do it again.

"Now, here I am having daily sex with folks that, hell, I don't even know some of them, much less have anything close to a feeling of love for them, or anything like that. No offense, Aaron. You know that we girls all like our Pledge brothers--a whole lot." Dee paused as Aaron finally gave in to the proximity and leaned in to kiss her nipple that was dangling right in front of his nose. She giggled as she instinctively pulled away for a second; but she leaned back in even closer once she had recovered, as if offering her tit for more of his pleasure; and hers.

Before Dee or Brooke could say anything else, Aaron smiled and looked quickly at Brooke before turning back to Dee. "Dee, this is a dream come true for me, and probably for all my Pledge brothers. I sort of feel the strangeness that you are talking about, but I gotta tell you that I feel so blessed to be in this situation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.