The Grantham Clinic - Cover

The Grantham Clinic

Copyright© 2011 by Mr Hyde

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Ex-army medic Doctor Morbius and his cohorts abduct teenage girls, brainwash them and sell them to wealthy overseas businessmen. CID detective Jim Penrose, his sexy policewoman girlfriend Angela, and Inspector Hammond from Scotland Yard attempt to discover the truth and recover the latest victim, schoolgirl Amanda Pierce, before it's too late.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

Paul awoke and was possessed by guilt. Susan lay with her head resting against his shoulder. He initially thought that she asleep until her hand stroked across his bare chest, her fingers combing through the thick mat of hair.

"Susan, we shouldn't have done what we did last night," he sighed.

"Why? I enjoyed it and you certainly did."

"You're my daughter."

"And? I need to be with someone. You've devoted three years to finding me. You never gave up."

"But..."

"We can live together. I'll be the model daughter for you. Nobody will suspect the truth."

"Your mum..."

"She let me go a long time ago. She came to see me the other day and I could see the look of contempt in her eyes. In the end, I asked if she'd like me to suck her pussy and her face was priceless. She couldn't leave fast enough."

"If she'd said yes, what would you have done?" Paul teased.

"Probably fucked her. She's still not bad looking."

"You're absolutely incorrigible."

"I know. I've had a lot of practice."

Paul sighed. "I don't want to lose you a second time. We're going to have to be very careful."

"Is that a yes then?" she asked excitedly.

"We'll play it by ear. Have you thought what you want to do? I'm not just going to let you mope around the house all day."

"All these girls you're recovering. I know what they've been through. I can help you with them."

"In what way?" he asked cynically.

"No, not necessarily that way. When I was with the Baron, I was the strongest of the four. They'd come to me with their problems and I'd help them. Jamila had particular issues. Her culture is completely intolerant of this sort of thing and I doubt her family will take her back. She's going to need some extra special help re-integrating."

"I hadn't thought about that."

"Neither had those idiots at the hospital. It's all black and white to them, everything reduced to some clinical diagnosis. She's a vulnerable young girl and great care will be needed to find somewhere where she'll feel comfortable."

"What about the others?"

"Amanda will be okay. She's strong like me. Astrid, I don't know. I'd like to go and see her. She was looking forward to life after the Baron but now she's in no man's land."

Paul's heart warmed to discover the caring side of his daughter's nature and he knew he would do everything in his power to support her.

"Dad?"

"Yes, Sweetheart."

Susan rolled onto her back. "Make love to me."

He gasped at the directness of the request but his cock surged in anticipation. Knowing that if he yielded now, he would be lost forever, he nevertheless threw aside his remaining reservation and slowly rolled between her thighs. Gentle fingers guided him inside and she groaned in delight with his penetration. Their bodies merged and moved against one another as they sealed their relationship forever.


Angela's apartment found a new tenant within a few days once she relinquished the lease. She'd settled in with Jim and found their relationship moving from strength to strength. The sex often became intense as she abandoned all her inhibitions and guided their experimentation. Jim relished their newfound hedonism and eagerly anticipated each new adventure as it appeared.

Over the preceding weekend, they'd spent a romantic weekend in London. They'd attended a West End show with Paul and Susan, then ate in a Michelin-starred restaurant on Mayfair before returning to their hotel for the night.

"He's fucking her," Angela announced as they snuggled into bed.

"What! Paul? Susan?"

"I could see it in their eyes."

"She's his daughter."

"So?"

"You must be mistaken. Surely?"

"I thought so at first but I started watching their body language. There's no doubt in my mind that they're lovers."

"If true, he's taking an incredible risk."

"He loves her," Angela stated. "There's no way he'd have pursued her with such determination if he hadn't."

"But to have sex with her?"

"I think he's probably following Susan's agenda, but he's undeniably gaining a great deal of happiness from the arrangement."

Penrose had dealt with several cases of incest. Almost without exception, they exposed stories of tragedy and long term abuse that ripped families asunder. Hammond was clearly the exception to the rule as neither of them displayed the slightest sign of underlying remorse.


For several days, Angela felt Penrose had been acting secretively. At the station, he disappeared for hours at a time, huddled into meetings with his superiors. Her fears came to a head when Jim asked her to accompany him down to the conference room. She'd consistently fretted about the fallout from her unauthorised action at the clinic, breaking every rule of correct police procedure.

Her heart beat furiously to discover all the detectives assembled together. The Chief Superintendent faced her in full dress uniform, his expression serious.

"PC Grant, your warrant card please," he requested.

Gulping, she surrendered her papers, seeing her career disappear before her eyes. The Superintendent accepted the card and exchanged it for another, also bearing her name.

"Congratulations, Detective Constable Grant," he praised, "your initiative and courage is an example to us all."

The rest of his speech was lost to her as she stared unblinkingly at the new title printed on the card. Tears trickled treacherously down each cheek and she swore to make Penrose pay dearly for not giving her fair warning.

"You can ditch your uniform now," Jim told her later, once they were alone.

"You bastard," she chastised. "You knew all along."

"The Super made the final decision. He thinks you've got the potential to go far."

"Thanks," she sniffed emotionally as fresh tears emerged.

Penrose comforted her in his arms. "Try to keep hold of the uniform though," he jested. "You can still wear it around the house."

She growled and playfully punched his arm. "Pervert."

Later, they reviewed the departmental caseload. "This looks interesting," Angela observed as she read a report on suspected sex trafficking, operating through a chain of nearby massage parlours.

"We've been collecting evidence for several days," Penrose informed her. Chalky gave us the tipoff about them. He's been ever so co-operative now that the information I provided his defence lawyer got all charges against him dismissed.

"We just need to catch them in the act one time and then they're going down for a long stretch."

"You need someone on the inside."

"How do you mean?"

"Somebody could go undercover, get to know the girls and earn their trust. It should be plain sailing from there."

"Nobody's going to undertake that sort of assignment. They'd see through them in an instant."

"It's true that they'd have to throw themselves into the role, maybe be willing to do a few unsavoury things. It sounds like fun."

Jim stared at her incredulously.


It had been three weeks since Amanda had entered the psychiatric wing. Joanna sat with the consultant in charge who looked somewhat contrite.

"I must confess that I'm slightly surprised by Amanda's progress, particularly since you spoke to her."

Joanna nodded.

"Her recent behaviour has been exemplary. Can I possibly ask what you said to her?"

"I think that will have to remain between mother and daughter," she replied cryptically. "I think we should start discussing a schedule for her release."

"If her progress continues..."

"I was rather hoping to take her home for the weekend."

"That may be slightly premature."

"How much mischief could she get into in one weekend? We've brought along a change of clothes for her. We'll wait here until you get her ready."

Bullied into acquiescence, the doctor conferred with a colleague before eventually signing the release. George watched in admiration as his wife worked her magic and bent them to her will.

An hour later, Amanda emerged fully dressed and beaming in delight.

"Am I really going home?" she asked.

"George, bring the car around. I'll help Amanda carry her things."

During the drive home, the three continued to exchange excited banter.

"I'm going to make the most of the weekend," Amanda stated.

"Do you really think I intend for you to ever go back there?" Joanna replied. "If they want to readmit you, they're going to have to go to court. If necessary, I'll talk to the newspapers and shame them. After all that you've gone through, it's scandalous what they've done."

Amanda wiped away a tear as she realised that her mother's plan had come to fruition. As instructed, she'd fought to restrain her innermost desires, amazing the doctors with the rapid turnaround. Even George gasped at her audacity, not realising the full reality of her machinations. A weekend visit was all that he thought she had planned, but the thought of Amanda's permanent return filled him with delight.

Despite her submissiveness during sex, Joanna's personality had recently erupted into full bloom and he wondered how he'd ever considered her slightly mundane. If anything, he felt it was he that was undeserving of her.

Amanda unpacked into her bedroom, the familiarity of the surroundings providing a high degree of comfort as she sprawled across the thick duvet.

"How do you feel now?" Joanna asked as she slipped into the room.

"Safe."

"Nobody's going to take you from us again, Sweetie."

Amanda nodded. "I thought you'd be ashamed of me."

"Whatever gave you that idea?"

"The way I am. These!" she stated as she flipped up her t-shirt to reveal her bare breasts. The nipple rings shone brightly under the overhead light.

Joanna teased them with the tip of her finger. "They're rather gauche. I'm afraid they'll have to go."

"Mum!" Amanda protested.

"Something simpler like mine," Joanna replied, opening her blouse and lifting her bra to display the slender rods threaded through her erect nubs.

Amanda's eyes widened as she suddenly saw her mother in a new light. Joanna guided her daughter's hand to her breast and smiled indulgently as her fingers teased the nipple back and forth.

"We know this place in Aylesbury that has a great selection. We'll get your dad to take us over and see which ones you like. I might even be tempted to buy another pair for myself, perhaps a jewelled setting this time."

Unable to find words to express her surprise, she instead set out to shock. Slipping down her knickers as far as her knees, she exposed the small ring through her clitoral hood.

Joanna tut-tutted, shaking her head. Sliding down her own panties, she revealed the tiny diamond stud twinkling at her apex.

"Mother," Amanda whispered incredulously.

"How often do you masturbate?" Joanna asked.

"Every night," the girl giggled.

"Show me."

"What? Here? Now?"

"We'll do it together," Joanna stated, sitting up against the headboard and teasing apart her labia. Her index finger stroked her clit gently then began to flick it back and forth.

The two females sat side by side, sighing euphorically as they slowly slid towards orgasm. Cresting the wave, they climaxed within seconds of each other and closed their eyes to relish the aftermath.

"You're just the coolest mum," Amanda sighed.

"Welcome home, Sweetie."


Joanna cooked up a mild curry for dinner, watching as Amanda devoured every last scrap.

"The hospital food was fucking disgusting," the girl complained.

Joanna laughed, ignoring her daughter's foul language. George was about to pass comment but a determined look from his wife stifled his rebuke. They watched a film on television before Joanna told her that it was time for bed.

"It's still early," Amanda grumbled.

"Upstairs, no complaining," Joanna overrode her. George kissed her goodnight and observed as his wife shepherded her upstairs. He watched the news as Joanna settled her down, content for the first time in ages.

Joanna returned downstairs and George's eyes lit up. She was dressed in the leather bodysuit with her breasts emerged through the cut-out sections. A fine layer of rouge highlighted the areolas and her sex glistened with excitement.

"Is she asleep?" George gasped, anticipating the night of passion ahead.

She held out her hand and led him upstairs to their bedroom. He halted in the doorway, blinking several times to attempt to clear the vision.

Amanda was tied naked to the bed, her lips stretched around one of Joanna's ballgags.

"What the... ?"

"Isn't she lovely?" Joanna praised.

"Joanna..."

"Come and take a closer look," she implored, taking his hand and dragging him towards the bed. Amanda stared up, her eyes alive, flickering between them. She tugged at her bonds, gurgling around the gag.

"What's going on here?" he whispered.

"Go downstairs and take one of your tablets," Joanna told him. "You're going to need all your strength tonight."

"She's our daughter."

"Yes, and she needs everything that we can give her. You're going to fuck her or I won't speak to you for the rest of the week."

George stood rooted to the spot, unable to comprehend the turn of events.

"Amanda?" he gasped. She tried to speak but the words emerged as an indecipherable series of grunts.

"Take her bloody gag out, you silly woman," he told Joanna crossly.

Joanna rushed to obey, fumbling with the buckle behind the girl's head and extracting it, still dripping with her saliva. Amanda drew in long breath, attempting to restore calm.

"Daddy," she said.

"Yes, Sweetheart."

"Please do what Mum says. I really want you to fuck me."

The two females stared at him expectantly and he lost all will to protest. Almost in a daze, he retired downstairs to the kitchen, foraging in the top cupboard for the foil packet of Viagra. He swallowed the blue pill down with some water, waiting a few moments to restore his composure.

Contemplating what was about to happen, he gathered his courage before returning upstairs. Joanna lay beside Amanda, licking her breast while stroking a stray finger between her slick labia.

"She's ready," Joanna informed him. "Get undressed."

He started to unbutton his shirt, observing the look of eager anticipation on his daughter's face.

"Are you sure about this, Sweetheart?" he asked nervously.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.