The Grantham Clinic - Cover

The Grantham Clinic

Copyright© 2011 by Mr Hyde

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ex-army medic Doctor Morbius and his cohorts abduct teenage girls, brainwash them and sell them to wealthy overseas businessmen. CID detective Jim Penrose, his sexy policewoman girlfriend Angela, and Inspector Hammond from Scotland Yard attempt to discover the truth and recover the latest victim, schoolgirl Amanda Pierce, before it's too late.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

Amanda endured the second day of torment, watching the girl on screen cavort in outrageous clothing that she'd never consider wearing. Fishnet stockings, garter belts and skimpy translucent camisoles revealed the girl's nipples and pubis almost as if she'd been stark naked.

The girl stimulated her nipples while the electrodes attached to Amanda's delicate buds sent jolts of energy through her frame, making her jerk in response. The doctor and nurse had reattached her to the machine that morning after two exhausting marathons the day before. She'd protested, but they'd firmly overrode her objections; stating that she was progressing excellently and well on the way to making a full recovery.

She breathed heavily through the tube, her body already flushed from her first orgasm. No matter how hard she tried, she could not resist responding to the stimulation. The drug that the doctor injected her seemed to sap her willpower, leaving her vulnerable to the machine's pervasive effects.

The girl on the monitor, whose name she'd learned was Susan, was currently sitting on a grown man's lap while his fingers rubbed her sensitive spot. Amanda's vagina rippled in harmony and she squeezed her eyes shut to try to block out the image of the girl's abuse.

Susan slipped from the man's lap and reached between his legs, fumbling with the zip of his trousers until she'd withdrawn the object of her desire: the man's erect penis. She played her fingers up and down the shaft then kissed the head, lapping her tongue over the slick glans. The camera shifted to show what was happening in close-up.

As Susan's mouth encompassed the crown, Amanda discerned a whirring sound as the steel rod insinuated itself into her mouth. She panicked as it reached the back of her mouth, her throat constricting to prevent further ingress. The machine responded by reversing the direction of travel then sending it traversing back and forth at regular intervals.

On screen, Susan sucked the penis enthusiastically. She'd sometimes pause to lick up and down the shaft but would always return to swallow as much as she could take. The metal rod mimicked the girl's actions perfectly, driving in and out without remorse. Amanda gagged whenever it threatened to penetrate too deeply; the machine always seemed to sense this and withdraw. Susan seemed to manage with much less difficulty and descended the shaft until she buried her face in her partner's crotch.

Occasionally the man would hold Susan's head tightly and pump his loins ardently, his face the picture of rapture as he ruthlessly ravaged the girl's throat. When Amanda was least expecting it, the steel shaft finally overcame her defences and lodged deeper than ever. Her body flailed in alarm, unable to draw breath. Her muscles went into spasm around the intruder before it retreated and allowed air into her lungs. It happened several more times but the panic lessened with each subsequent attempt as her mind accepted she'd be granted a respite.

On the fifth such incursion, Amanda discovered she could still breathe through her nose and the shaft remained embedded for several seconds. Her throat ached but she no longer feared suffocation. She watched Susan take the broad shaft into her gullet while the man stroked her head lovingly, enjoying the tight constriction of her throat around his cock.

Her own muscles rippled in sympathy, almost imagining that it was a penis and not a steel shaft lodged in her airway. When the man withdrew, a white sticky deposit flowed out around his shaft. Susan's throat pulsed as she swallowed his come then withdrew to accept his final spurts across her face.

Within Amanda's own mouth, the oral probe released a carefully measured dose of stale semen stored within a sealed chamber inside. It flowed through a series of miniature holes located in the tip, suffusing her palate with a sickly flavour. The taste was vaguely familiar. She recalled waking up on the first morning, sensing the same insipidness on her tongue. What this meant, she had no idea.

She returned her attention to the screen, where a second man had appeared. Susan stripped off the man's trousers and launched herself at his penis, licking it voraciously until it stood erect and then pleasuring it in a similar manner. Both men offered her their cocks and she alternated between them.

Amanda felt the blunt steel tip work deeper and took a deep breath before it entered her throat. This time, her nipples and vagina were stimulated as the machine ravaged her orally. By the time Susan received the men's tribute, Amanda's body was thrashing in orgasm while her mouth and throat became deluged with quantities of thick slime. With no other option, she swallowed repeatedly until her stomach felt bloated with come.

The nightmare showed no sign of abating, but slowly her mind became inured to it. She figured that the ordeal could not continue forever and if she seemed to accept it, maybe they'd eventually decide to spare her.

From the observation station outside, Ruth observed with keen interest. Her hand rested in her lap, waiting for her arousal to reach the point where there was no option but to relieve it through masturbation. If things got completely out of hand, she'd search out James and have him fuck her, but she preferred to save herself for Morbius, for when he returned from his meeting with Olivia's client.

In Amanda's room, Ruth watched the next cycle start. Soon she'd need to top up the machine's semen reservoir but for now, she was content to observe the girl's torment. Her hand finally slipped into her panties and teased her clit in anticipation.


The black Range Rover headed down the M4 motorway, sticking religiously to the posted speed restrictions. Beside Doctor Morbius sat a stunning redheaded girl, about eighteen years of age. Her father believed that she was spending her time skiing in the Pyrenean resort of Gourette while, in actuality, Olivia had been his guest at Grantham for the past four weeks.

She'd never even managed to leave the country. His men had pulled over her Mini Cooper on a side road, posing as traffic policemen. By the time she'd penetrated their ruse, they'd anaesthetized her with a fast acting tranquilizer and delivered her and the car to the clinic.

Haughty and headstrong, Olivia had fought the effects of the machine for several days before eventually succumbing. James and Henry had spent the previous day fucking her in every orifice, reporting that she never once balked at anything demanded of her.

Even now, as they drove along at speed, her hand was in his trousers. She was skilfully keeping him hard and it was difficult to resist the temptation to pull into the next motorway service station and have her finish him with her mouth in an isolated part of the car park.

Soon enough, she'd have the opportunity to prove her mettle when they met up with his client, Stephen Wilson. He was an arch-rival of the girl's father and once he learned of the possibility that the beautiful debutante could become his, he'd jumped at the opportunity. The man had already paid twenty thousand pounds upfront to cover their expenses and upon acceptance of Olivia, he would transfer the remaining eighty thousand pounds into Morbius's numbered Swiss account. Even if the man failed to be fully satisfied, Morbius felt confident that he'd have little problem locating a buyer for a filly of such fine pedigree.

The hotel complex was located on the outskirts of Windsor, where they'd agreed to meet. It was extremely exclusive and treasured the privacy of all their clientele. He pulled the car into a spacious parking bay close to one of the secluded lodges and they made their way inside. Wilson was already in residence, evidenced by his silver Bentley Mulsanne with personalised plates parked outside. He sat drinking vintage Bollinger from a crystal flute, eagerly anticipating their arrival.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.