Living With My Aunt - Cover

Living With My Aunt

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Episode 25

Coming of Age Sex Story: Episode 25 - Joe, a college freshman is living with his aunt after his parents were killed in a car accident. While looking for a pen, he comes across a photo album he had not seen before. Opening it idly, he has the shock of his life... inside was photo after photo of his aunt, totally nude.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow   Nudism  

On the way, Jill stood up and half crawled up to Kelly in the driver's seat. She asked Kelly to let us stay by ourselves at the cabin, saying we needed some time by ourselves to talk things out. Leaving Kelly at her place, we carried our bedrolls to the studio in the gathering darkness. Once at the cabin, we made a quick supper of some rolls and cold cuts that we found in the fridge and then we climbed the stairs to the studio.

I was spreading out the mattresses and bedrolls when Jill spoke up...

"Joe, instead of two beds, would you mind if we make one double bed... ? I'd like to snuggle tonight ... please?"

"... ? Do you mean you want to... ?"

"No ... I really do want to snuggle. I just want to lie down next to you, touch you, hold you, and feel your breath on my cheek ... Would you... ?"

" ... Okay ... Let's see ... how about if we do it this way... ?" And I laid the mattress pads crosswise to the direction of the bedroll. "That way, we won't have the split in the mattresses."

After we had closed the light and crawled under the covers, Jill snuggled up to me and settled her head on my shoulder, between my arm and my chest. With her free hand, she lightly turned my head towards her and said "Have I told you lately that you are the most amazing, gentlest ... sweetest guy I've ever met?" And she kissed me passionately. I couldn't help but react to the stimulus but, if Jill noticed, she gave no sign of it. Lowering her arm to drape it over my chest, she closed her eyes and quietly went to sleep. For the longest time, I looked up at the invisible ceiling and thought about how I was the happiest guy in the world. Then, feeling excited but unsure, as if I was standing on the edge of a cliff with the panorama of a whole new land before me, I fell asleep as well.

The next morning, I woke up, confused ... I couldn't move; there was a weight across my chest, my lower waist and the pressure on my bladder was excruciating. I opened my eyes and turned my head to see what was holding me down and saw Jill's beautiful blue eyes looking at me not six inches from my face. She smiled... "Good morning, Lover."

"Good morning. Uhh ... would you excuse me just for a minute ... I have to go pee..."

She moved her arm and her leg and raised herself up on one arm. As I opened up the bedroll, I saw her looking me over, frankly, shamelessly. I rushed down the stairs to the bathroom. When I came back up, I saw her looking at me, disappointed that that my erection had gone away.

"Whew ... that's a relief ... thirty seconds more and I would have had to do laundry. Any idea what Kelly has in mind for us today?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.