Living With My Aunt - Cover

Living With My Aunt

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Episode 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Episode 7 - Joe, a college freshman is living with his aunt after his parents were killed in a car accident. While looking for a pen, he comes across a photo album he had not seen before. Opening it idly, he has the shock of his life... inside was photo after photo of his aunt, totally nude.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow   Nudism  

"Sure," said I more out of politeness than anything else.

Jill walked into my room, gloriously nude, and said, "When I found out Jane was your Aunt and that you were up here, I had to come and say hello. It's so good to see you again." I just sat there stunned, not quite sure what to do, what to say.

"Well don't just sit there ... can you hug an old friend?" asked Jill as she held her arms out.

"Er ... I'm not sure I can. I'm not at all used to all this nudity."

"Okay, then ... What about a handshake, then?" I stood up, walked over to her and we shook hands.

"So, how long have you been a naturist?"

"All my life."

I didn't know what to say. Jill sat down on the bed next to me. We talked for a bit and caught up on old times. Like me, Jill was in her freshman year at the local college; however, while I had chosen to go into physics, she had chosen teaching. While we were talking, I couldn't help but notice how comfortable Jill was with the situation. She acted as if it was no big deal to be sitting nude in my room, on my bed with me. A few times, I had to stop myself from staring at her tits and concentrate on what she was saying.

"You seem a bit distracted, so I'll let you get back to studying," said Jill.

"I apologize," said I, "it's just that I only found out yesterday that Aunt Jane is a naturist ... Last night was the first time I've ever seen ANY woman naked ... I mean, for real and not in pictures. All this is really weird."

"What do you mean?"

"Well for one, aren't you at all self-conscious about sitting there without any clothes on?"

"No ... in fact, it's the opposite. It's when I'm wearing clothes that I feel self-conscious ... like I'm on display, or something."

Jill and I continued talking for a while until it was time for her to go home. The next morning, when I woke up, I went down stairs and started to make French toast. When the door bell rang, I went to the door and Ted and Jill where both standing there.

"Hi ... What' up?" I asked.

"We came to see you and to invite you to a pool party this afternoon."

"After I left here, I called Ted and talked about what you told me," said Jill. "He said that you were over at his house yesterday and that you seemed really upset about his family skinny-dipping."

"I told him that I was here last night and that you and I had had a chat," continued Jill. "How you seemed uncomfortable with my being nude at first but how you seemed to be more at ease when I left."

"Here's the thing. We aren't the only nudist kids here in town. There are about ten of us who we know from seeing each other at people's houses, the beach, etc."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.