Chosen Frozen II - Cover

Chosen Frozen II

Copyright© 2011 by lordshipmayhem

Chapter 20: Alarms

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20: Alarms - The continuing adventures of the colonists of Thule. The 12th is now being expanded from Brigade to Division - more challenges, more people, more battles, more Sa'arm.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Humor   Space   Polygamy/Polyamory   Military  

On Thule, the party to welcome the 123rd and the crew of their accompanying vessels home from Hesperus was well underway. The men of the 123rd and their concubines were enjoying an afternoon's concert on this first Saturday of December, put on by concubines and dependants from across Thule.

Up on stage, an all-female troupe of taiko drummers were about to take their turn entertaining the Marines and sailors. All the drummers, including two girls about eight years old, were dressed in traditional Japanese fundoshi (basically a loincloth tied in thong fashion), and headbands called hachimaki. The traditional drums themselves ranged in size from merely large to enormous, with plenty of colourful decoration. As they raced onto the stage, the adults' breasts bounced attractively.

At least Vickie thought the breasts bounced attractively. Then she took a closer look at one of the brace of eight-year-old youngsters. Yep, this was the act that Michelle was anxious to have her mothers witness, for she was one of the eight-year-olds. Mickey was up on stage, dressed in the same fundoshi loincloth as the adults, the same hachimaki headband as the adults, and nothing else, like the adults. Her brunette hair done up in a cute ponytail, like most of the adults - a couple of the adults had a pageboy haircut. Vickie reflected that living out in the Diaspora meant that her daughter was rapidly turning into a nudist, if not an exhibitionist.

Not that Vickie could say anything against that. Samantha, being the sponsor, set the rules and got to override anything Vickie might have wanted done differently. Besides, right now Vickie and the rest of Samantha's concubines were all nude, just like the General's concubines over on the other side of the main parade ground where this "open air" concert was being held. It felt somehow hypocritical to Vickie for a parent to say to one's own child that she couldn't be publicly nude, or nearly so, when the parent was herself typically dressed only in her birthday suit.

Her attention being focused entirely on her first and, not counting the foetus rapidly causing her belly to swell, so far only biological offspring, she missed the far-off look that suddenly filled the General's face. She was not alone: of all those sitting around Michael, only Penny recognized that her sponsor had suddenly stiffened.

Around the crowd, around the base, around the planet other officers' faces grew a faraway look. They interrupted games with their kids, sex with their concubines, drinking sessions with their peers, paperwork in their offices, checklists on their ships, the cleaning their gear. All were officers, with three exceptions: Division Sergeant-Major Blondell and the sergeants-major of the 121st and newly-returned 123rd brigades.

Soon enough, word would be passed to the rest of the NCO's, and then the junior ranks. Whether many of the concubines would be informed was deemed not important by the Division or by the Fleet.

For now, both General Deschenes and Admiral Van De Graaf realized there was precious little that could be done until after an update arrived - if one ever did.

Meanwhile, Mickey and her fellow taiko drummers continued to pound out a driving martial beat. Sweat glistened over taut muscles as the women's breasts bounced alluringly.


The background stars shimmered, and suddenly CSS Ajax found herself a mere few hundred metres away from the vast metallic side of a Vesta-class battleship. Beside this vessel, even the Hero class cruiser looked small.

Before the Sa'arm battlewagon had even fully materialized, Captain Liamakeros barked out, "Rail gun, SHOOT! All missile tubes, SHOOT!"

"Rail gun, SHOOT!" repeated the Chief Weapons Officer, Lieutenant Skibinski. The ship shuddered as the inertial compensators struggled to overcome the recoil of the mighty battle cruiser's main gun. A fraction of a second later, ten FTL missiles left their launch tubes to hunt for targets. Two from the port tubes and another three from the starboard tubes locked onto the monster vessel and sped past the nose of the Ajax.

Hard on the heels of the FTL missiles came a phalanx of four Starfighters, dropping chaff between the Ajax and the massive Sa'arm ship. Ajax herself was adding to the cloud of sensor reflectors hiding her from the large predator. So far, the newly-emerged space-going monster hadn't fired a shot - clearly they hadn't anticipated emerging into a firefight.

"Impact!" called Sergeant Knauft, sitting at the Sensor station. "Enemy navigational shields are down."

"Rail gun ready to fire," advised Lieutenant Skibinski.

"Rail gun SHOOT!" called the Captain, not really believing his luck so far.

The ship juddered again, the inertial compensators shrugging off most of the rail gun's recoil. Another mass of metal headed for the Vesta.

Sergeant Knauft perused his sensors. "Missiles three and five impacting enemy. Damage amidships to Service Module, heavy. Point defence appears to be down."

Cheers erupted. Knauft continued relaying the sensor reports. "Missiles eight and nine impacting. Connection between enemy's command module and amidships is venting. Fires and venting from service module. Missile ten impacting - engineering module hit, venting and on fire. Fuel explosion imminent. Recommend rail gun target engineering module and retreat from this vessel at full sublight speed."

"Helm," Captain Liamakeros cried, "reverse thrusters full!"

The helmsman, Corporal Mirea, didn't even wait to acknowledge the order. Before she even responded, she'd pulled the thruster level to full reverse. "Thrusters engaged, full reverse." She keyed a button on the thruster level to advise Engineering this was an emergency order. A 'bong' sounded, advising the entire bridge that the order had been received and understood.

Slowly at first, but with increasing speed, Ajax pulled back from the burning, lifeless Vesta. Sergeant Knauft focused a visual pickup on where Intelligence estimated the enemy battleship's bridge was - behind the windows, a mass of flames danced. One of those windows suddenly cracked, and everything not firmly welded into place swept from the scene of the conflagration to form an ever-expanding jet of debris in space.

The sergeant reflected briefly that without advance warning, it could have been the Ajax's bridge being destroyed first by fire and then by decompression. For that matter, that could be the concubine quarters, buried deep within CSS Ajax. He gulped and determinedly started looking for a new target for Ajax's guns.

Over to port, he noticed one of the corvettes had suffered battle damage, with a Vervactor-class cruiser on its tail. "Captain, target, starboard fifteen, up ten." Knauft put the tactical readout on the main screen, with the cruiser following the Confederacy ship like a cheetah chasing down a gazelle.

"Helm, get us in range!" Captain Liamakeros snapped.

"Aye, Captain," came the equally clipped voice of Corporal Mirea as she manipulated the helm controls in front of her.


In another part of the vast, three-dimensional battlefield, two of the corvettes, CSS Pendennis Castle and CSS Scarborough Castle, found themselves chasing their nearest target of opportunity, the unarmed Volturnus freighter.

Suddenly, out of the cloud of debris astern of them that a few moments ago had been a Venti-class Sa'arm destroyer, sensor operator Corporal Buckiewicz of the Pendennis Castle made out the terrifying form of a Vervactor-class cruiser. He shouted out at Captain Wygant, "We're being pursued!"

Captain Wygant cursed under her breath. She'd have to let this tempting morsel get away from her, but corvettes - especially Castle-class corvettes - have no business tangling with cruisers if they can help it, not without lots of backup. The nearest interceptors were far away, and as for Confederacy capital ships, her little command would be scrap before she could bring this bruiser within range.

"Evasive. Corkscrew up 20, starboard 34. Maximum thrust."

The ship began to weave a complex pattern that would hopefully evade the cruiser's predictors, assuming that the vessel used such devices. Fleet Intelligence wasn't sure whether the Sa'arm used such devices or were able to use their own organic computers.

It didn't work. Bolts of plasma raced out at close to the speed of light, dealing the little boat a glancing blow. It didn't feel glancing to the ship's crew though, as the inertial compensators were unable to fully deal with the effects of the impact.

"Hull breach!" cried the damage-control officer, Ensign Gaetz. "Compartments Bravo-Six and Hotel-Nine!"

Hotel-Nine was relatively unimportant, containing supplies and unmanned in combat, but Bravo-Six was another story. It was the corridor leading to the bridge. Until someone sealed that breach or cut a hole through the Bridge floor, the command crew of the Pendennis Castle was trapped there.

"Engineering reports superluminal engine is down. Sublight engines still fully operational. Battle shields down to seventy percent."

Another piece of bad news. Off to Pendennis Castle's port side, Scarborough Castle hit lightspeed briefly, scooting out of harm's way. That took away the second target and left Pendennis Castle alone in the Vervactor's sights.

"Maintain evasive," Captain Wygant ordered, gripping her chair's armrest. "Sensors, what other Confederacy ships are near?"

"Too much interference, Captain," Corporal Buckiewicz confessed, as the screen in front of him blurred again. The interference was coming as much from helmsman Corporal Snelgrove's wild and unpredictable steering as much as from battle damage, destroyed ships' debris and blasts of weapons fire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.