Sal the Super, the Nookie King of the Bronx - Cover

Sal the Super, the Nookie King of the Bronx

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Sal is just starting out in life. He is strangely attached to his "Aunt" Gina. She is his Mom's best friend, not really his Aunt. His new job as her handyman means he has full access to all of her goodies and has the inside track to scores of MILF and teenage females inside the 100 tenant building they manage. Sal is doing a lot more than just fixing leaks. A continuing story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

There was one unit in the North building that Sal made a conscious effort to stay away from. It was apartment 405 on the fourth floor looking up to Moshelu Parkway. He didn't avoid it because he had done anything wrong or anything like that. It was just a feeling he had that things were not completely kosher with the occupants and it would be best for him to stay detached from getting too familiar with either Mr. or Mrs. Moskovitz except in a real emergency.

His Aunt even slipped their rent receipts into the slot in the mail box and he made sure he was otherwise engaged whenever Mrs. Moskovitz came into the basement with garbage or some other reason like getting inside her storage bin all the way in the back.

In all honesty, Minnie Moskovitz was a foxy looking broad.

She always wore those tight skirts and the thin high heels that he loved to see on all females. Sal was not avoiding her because of her lack of desirable physical attributes.

It was because of her prick of a husband, Jerry "Big Mo" Moskovitz.

Big Mo was at least 300 pounds and in his case it was mostly muscle. There was also that hard glint in his eyes that tended to make Sal overly cautious. Sal's Uncle Vinnie told him to watch his "P"s and "Q"s whenever he was around this "Big Mo" character. Sal always did what Uncle Vinnie told him to do.

Sal figured Mr. Moskovitz was "connected" in some way far too elusive for even his Uncle to relay to him on the QT.

He was surprised at a moment when his mind was wandering this slow-moving Saturday morning to almost trip over a hunched up Minnie Moskovitz sitting just outside the roof exit door of the North building. He was short-cutting over the roofs of the joined buildings enroute to the South building just to get started quicker on the Saturday morning clean-up.

"Geez! Mrs. Moskovitz, I didn't see you sitting there. Excuse me; I hope I didn't hurt you."

The attractive older woman was looking down and cupping a cigarette in her hand. He noticed she was still wearing a flimsy sort of nightgown under her London Fog raincoat and had a pair of dark blue comfortable slippers on her feet instead of the killer heels that always make her look so sexy.

Sal was turning to go because he wanted to get finished with the cleaning chores before noon. He wanted to watch the Yankee game. He stopped because he was certain he could see tears flowing down the sitting woman's cheek from under her long flowing hair cascading down onto her bowed shoulders. It wasn't any of his business, but he heard himself ask the question that started it all.

"I hope I didn't step on your hand or anything, Mrs.?"

"Oh, no, Sal, I just was feeling a little blue this morning."

When he got a closer look Sal could see it was more a case of "black and blue" because that was the color of the shiner she was sporting under her long flowing hair.

"What happened, Mrs. Moskovitz? Did someone hurt you?"

She rose up and hung onto his arm to steady herself. Sal could feel the curves of her luscious body under the shielding rain coat.

"Call me Minnie, Sal. Your Aunt Gina used to be a good friend of mine. At least until I got married."

She started to cry then big time and sort of fell into his arms like a 105 pound package of pure unadulterated trouble. Somehow his big hands wound up patting her beautiful ass instead of her back. Underneath the raincoat, she was all loose nightie and sweet soft skin and pussy. They stood up against the outside of the door so nobody could surprise them and Sal stroked his long hard early morning wood deep into her surprisingly tight vaginal slit. They melted into each other so naturally that the whole thing seemed perfectly right. The beautiful woman was primed and ready and she opened her Pandora's Box of goodies to Sal like it was Christmas in July. Sal did not hesitate to get his rampant cock right down to business. Neither of them spoke a single word. Only whimpers and moans filled the quiet morning air on top of the roof. The tightness of her tiny hole had caught Sal by surprise. It hinted like "Big Mo" was not hitting on his spouse's pretty pussy very often. It looked like he was "hitting" her for real and not for sex.

Minnie and Sal never slowed down until his load of creamy cum was safely tucked away inside her hot little female cave.

"Thanks, Sal, I really needed that."

They both sat in the shade of the hatchway and watched the birds wheeling in tight little circles only a scant block away. The sound of the kids yelling in the street below seemed close and yet so far away that it was as if they were huddled together on some deserted island and it was all sheer fantasy.

The smoke from Minnie's cigarette crawled sneakily into Sal's reluctant nostrils. He always hated it when his Aunt Gina lit up after a nice bout of sex in the afternoon. He never said anything to her for fear of hurting her feelings but it did irritate him to have his boundaries invaded like that. He did have to admit however that a female smoking a cigarette after sex was a bit of a turn on for him because it reminded him that even the most innocent of girls hid deep dark dirty secrets inside.

Sal wondered what dirty secrets was Mrs. Moskowitz hiding inside her pretty little head.

He wanted to do it again but was afraid to suggest it to the attractive 30 year old woman with the tight little pussy. His cock would have to be satisfied with a one way trip without a transfer.

"I really enjoyed that, Minnie. I love the way you squeezed me so tight when I was deep inside. I hope you are feeling a little better. Was it "Big Mo" who gave you the shiner?"

Minnie looked up into Sal's inquisitive eyes and shuddered with a deep-felt revulsion when she thought about her demanding husband.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.